Author Topic: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL  (Read 952 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2001, 07:03:10 AM »
OK......NOW ITS TIME FOR I-BO TO SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE

i've tried not to write anythin is this topic since i know what happened the last time......(the little beef with so much style)...but i cant hold on any longer

1. I dont like eminem....or i can say like this: i dont like peope that rap the way eminem does.....with those topics...with means that i dont like eminems rapping...

2. since D-12 are rappin just like eminem --> i dont like D-12......

3. i dont like the voice of eminem...nuff said

4. the vioices of d-12 are aight.....but they dont rap well

i wont go further

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2001, 07:08:49 AM »
OK......NOW ITS TIME FOR I-BO TO SHARE HIS KNOWLEDGE

i've tried not to write anythin is this topic since i know what happened the last time......(the little beef with so much style)...but i cant hold on any longer

1. I dont like eminem....or i can say like this: i dont like peope that rap the way eminem does.....with those topics...with means that i dont like eminems rapping...

2. since D-12 are rappin just like eminem --> i dont like D-12......

3. i dont like the voice of eminem...nuff said

4. the vioices of d-12 are aight.....but they dont rap well

i wont go further

RapAce

• 'G'
  • R.A
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2001, 09:22:13 AM »
"Question and answer, What does a rapper do when he starts out hardcore, but can't sell enough records to remain in the record bussiness? ...answer he goes POP , This answer is not set up to diss anybody who starts out pop, but for the rappers tha started out hardcore and now making week ass dance music, coz they couldn;'stay down with the hardcore..
I just got a question for ya, how does it feel to wake up every morning, look in the mirrow, an realize that youre a fucking ho"  - ICE-T HOME INVASION

I mean seriosly, he has just said it....
Eminem made Infinite, that was tight, he didn't sell dhit, he did Slim shady Lp, it went ok, He made Marshall mathers LP, even more POP, and Devils night is even more sad....
He just has to focus on the fuckin true Rap fans, True RAP fans, and you know, If you want an album from ice-T, you have to know it, You have to go to the shop and buy one, but as soon as there is a new EMINEM album out, you have commercial, MTV inteviews , Media HYPE, Clips and shit!!!!!

Fuckin hell Eminem, he can be a fuckin TIGHTER RAPPA, remembered after his death!!!
But now he is going towards A viscious rappin pop artist, like "FIVE"  but then "D-12"

Peace

"Born a man, Died a legend"
2pac r.i.p

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2001, 11:03:08 AM »
N-Imy:

Me liking Puff Daddy is just about as foolish as you liking Eminem in my opinion, does this mean your totally wrong in everything you say just because your an Eminem fan? Of course not, just like everything I say isn't wrong because im a P-Diddy fan. And I don't worry about P-Diddys album, nor will I take it personal when someone says something negative about him, I mean SAYING OH P-DIDDY SUX is foolish and i'll just ignore you but if you hit me up with some facts i'll be opened minded enough to listen at the very least if not agree. Eminem is nothing but a MTV made star, a male version of Britney Spears. Real hip-hop fans do not respect a cat like Eminem, like I said Eminems fans I believe are maybe 60 percent white middle to upper class fans half of which are fasing into the "wigger stage" of their life, 30 percent MTV, pop, teeny bopper fans and maybe 10 percent real hip hop fans. I think Eminem did change the game to an extent, I think he started the POP/rap area. Because I don't consider what Eminem does rap. His voice sounds like a 10 year old girls , all he talks about is raping his mother and dissing people of no physical challenge, etc.  All his albums consist of is ill fucking kill you, I dont give a fuck, a diss here and there, its gets tiring over and over, okay what can we expect from the next eminem album, okay we know you dont give a fuck about anything, maybe he'll diss another white pussy mtv pop star, talk about Hallie blah blah. And now you have d-12 a bunch of black fools trying to be like a silly whiteboy, what a joke, and you have the nerve to diss me because I like BADBOY, lol. Dont hate on BADBOY or Puff seriously is that your only defense when I call out eminem for the fake he is? or are you going to just call me names? you said your a working class whiteboy? you sound like nothing but a whinning bitch to me, no offense. ARE YOU GUNNA KILL ME LIKE SLIM SHADYTELL YOU TO ON HIS ALBUM CAUSE HEEE DONTTT GIVVEEE A FUCCCKK , LOLOLOLOLOL

BigCheefReefer

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2001, 11:37:13 AM »
Aight, well I like D12, but i agree some of there beats should be more fuckin Rap like. I dunno what that one guy was sayin but there is phat lyrics and phat beats. I didnt buy this album cuz of Eminem, sure i like him, but hes not the reason i bought it.  i dunno i dont got anything really to sayso

Peace

BigCheefReefer

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2001, 11:37:31 AM »
Aight, well I like D12, but i agree some of there beats should be more fuckin Rap like. I dunno what that one guy was sayin but there is phat lyrics and phat beats. I didnt buy this album cuz of Eminem, sure i like him, but hes not the reason i bought it.  i dunno i dont got anything really to sayso

Peace

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2001, 11:52:38 AM »
Ai, yo BadBoy, you r making your shit sound like a racial issue which it shouldn't b. It should B strictly about the music. Peeps like u make the whole race issue seem likes it's never gonna drop.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2001, 04:00:26 PM »
dude badboy 4 life your really hypocritical

you saying eminem is all over MTV and shit and is a MTV made star, your a TOTAL HYPOCRIT

i'm sorry but 97-01 puffy has been on mtv more than any black man in MTV's 20 year history besides Michael jackson

i'm sorry but wasn't puffy on TRL 2 times this week??

shit then you got Dream they're Pop as it gets and doesn't puffy produce them...god your so hypocritical, if you don't like eminem fine but don't make bullshit statements

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bez

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2001, 04:15:32 PM »
This is fucked Eminem hs brought a new angle to the rap game but still ya'll think it POP.  Ya'll need yer head sortin.

Tecknine

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2001, 05:10:37 PM »
Thats me in the pic dogg.I was playin with my new digital camera i ganked.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2001, 07:06:20 PM »
eminem is good

rap is good

he is not pop

now lock the mothafucka

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2001, 07:33:28 PM »
eyah...lock this muthafucka....
...but eminem is wack

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2001, 09:12:39 PM »
Me make this a racist issue? Do your homework and read a little bit and you'll find out that's totally wrong.Look at the start of this thread, I stated an opinion on d-12 NOTHING NOTHING to do with race. N-imy started the ENTIRE issue about race, he said us people I guess meaning blacks dislike EMINEM because he's white. I brought nothing up with race, I said I disliked Eminem and D-12 and I gave reasons OTHER then race. It's kind of weird though, a hip hop board hating on a black dude, but hey whatcha going to do> :)

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2001, 11:11:31 PM »
My turn.....

I've read through this thread.  I've seen a lot of good points and I've seen a lot of not so good points made.  I'm not naming names.  Except one.  BadBoy4life, what are you trying to say?  Real Hip-Hop fans don't feel Em and his biggest fan-base are going through a "wigger stage"?  That's a very ignorant generalization.  I live in the hood and I bump Em daily.  So does everyone else.  Em's music is respected everywhere.  The same people that bump Dre, 2Pac, MObb Deep, or Jay-Z bump Em.  I also don't think he's anywhere near pop.  Listen to his song "Marshall MAthers" and you'll hear all he has to say about that pop crap people pigeon-hole him into.  I'm not going to hate on Bad Boy.  Puff's first album was a good party album.  Made for the clubs.  BUt, the shiny suit shit was pop and corny as hell.  I mean it did wonders for the LOx's career's didn't it? ;D  At least he's trying to move away from that shit after that piece of crap second album of his tanked and people were sick of him.  Em is who he is.  The SSEP was an undergound album.  I don't see that much difference in his style from that.  The D12 album is dope as hell.  On the Source style mic rating, I give it 4 mics.  I guess that makes me a pop fan from the suburbs. :P

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2001, 12:35:59 AM »
LOL , i'm sorry teck i ain't tryin to diss but you look EXACTLY like vanilla ice when he went through his whole gangsta fad

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09