Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With Fatlip & Tre (Formally Of The Pharcyde)  (Read 105 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/fatlip-tre/

Exclusive Interview With Fatlip & Tre (The Pharcyde) - October 30, 2007 By : Rud

Dubcnn recently caught up with Fatlip and Tre, formally of iconic group The Pharcyde, for a brief interview to disucss their current "The Over 30 Dirty Old Man Tour" that has been ongoing during October.

This feature is being provided by Guest Writer, Peter Relic who linked up with the duo beneath the skylight in the Delicious Vinyl boardroom to discuss the tour, the power of dreadlocks, and their memories of the late great Jay Dee Part 2 of this exclusive interview

Exclusive Interview With Fatlip & Tre (October 2007)

Readers on the Westcoast can catch Fatlip and Tre finish up this tour at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood tonight. Stay tuned for the latest news, interviews and media right here on Dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Exclusive Interview With Fatlip & Tre (Formally Of The Pharcyde)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 12:45:07 PM »
That was a dope feature. Props to Peter Relic - XXL's West Coast Senior Writer, for those that don't know - for getting down with DubCNN!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Exclusive Interview With Fatlip & Tre (Formally Of The Pharcyde)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »
Fatlip: It was during the time that 50 Cent was blowing up, right, and he'd just got shot nine times, and that was the key to his success you could say, it was a big part of his story. And I was like damn man, I'm not hood, I gotta think of some gangsta shit, but I'm not gangsta. I wrote "Writer's Block" about that. So I was going to cut off my ear.

Haha!!
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com