Author Topic: Magic: " Kobe should have mended things with shaquille and let him be the man"  (Read 1554 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
 ;D

anyone catch the TNT halftime report? 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

yeah I just heard that

GangstaBoogy

The only people dumber than our roster is our front office and management. First it was Jerry Buss's other son posting his "goodbye Kobe" bulletin on Myspace in the summer. Then it was Buss said they'll listen to offers and "you can never keep too many loyalties". Then it was Phil with his 'I don't think he's committed' comment. Now Magic dissing him AGAIN.

Wrong time to be talking down on a man who already wants out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

Oh, and the funny thing is, Magic started the interview by saying "the Lakers have too many voices right now". Haaa!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Magic is confused... This franchise needs help.

d-nice

Yeah Magic still mad about that Shaq trade. Really did not see the need for him to say all that at this time. He has kept his opinion to himself for a while about the subject.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he really said that? damn that's heavy for kobe to hear, especially at this very moment...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

E. J. Rizo

you got to realise that people have different opinions man... even some of your favorite players... i know how passionate you are on this subject thats why im not dissing but just stating it... i personally think Magic is right but that doesnt make me right.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Kinda seems like Magic is talking as a fan as opposed to a front office rep..
I ain't gonna lie, just watching the game last night I couldn't stop thinking about this
Kobe situatiion either I can't wait until we can watch Basketball again.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^kobe did get fouled though on that very last play though can't blame anyone for that loss

you can't say the lakers didn't have heart in this game, luke walton came up BIG, farmar came up BIG.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
The only people dumber than our roster is our front office and management. First it was Jerry Buss's other son posting his "goodbye Kobe" bulletin on Myspace in the summer. Then it was Buss said they'll listen to offers and "you can never keep too many loyalties". Then it was Phil with his 'I don't think he's committed' comment. Now Magic dissing him AGAIN.

What the fuck you want them to do? Kiss his ass? Fuck that! Kobe acts like a fuckin' woman.

BIG SB

what funny though is that kobe wanted to be the star of the team, if we would have kept shaq we might have won another championship and right about this same time Kobe would have been then star of the team anyway with the declining shaq.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
what funny though is that kobe wanted to be the star of the team, if we would have kept shaq we might have won another championship and right about this same time Kobe would have been then star of the team anyway with the declining shaq.

I always thought that was the plan. I was on the Shaq side of the Laker's fans, but understood letting him go. But in retrospect, we should have kept him and gave him and Kobe some counsling on teamwork. I wish Magic would take a bigger role in the Lakers, I think his the one that can help get us out of this mess and back to building for titles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you got to realise that people have different opinions man... even some of your favorite players... i know how passionate you are on this subject thats why im not dissing but just stating it... i personally think Magic is right but that doesnt make me right.

Yea, I also think Kobe shoulda' been the bigger man and tried harder to mend things with Shaq, but dude was just way too much of a selfish baby when he was around here...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What the fuck you want them to do? Kiss his ass? Fuck that! Kobe acts like a fuckin' woman.

How so? Kobe hasn't said shit since June...It's the media and the Lakers FO going in circles now. It takes a certain level of understanding to see what Kobe is going through...PeACe