Author Topic: Breaking News: Butch Cassidy Releasing First Ever Mixtape... For Free Download!  (Read 537 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From www.raptalk.net

We recently broke the news about Long Beach artist Butch Cassidy teaming up with Jazzy Management and now we have more!

Butch Cassidy and Jazzy Management are set to release Butch's very first Mixtape within a few weeks or even sooner! The songs are nearly complete with a few more still pending and all that really remain are just the drops according to Butch and his manager.

The still untitled Mixtape will be available for FREE download right here at Raptalk.net and various other sites.

Want to hear the guest features so far? Right now they have Snoop Dogg, Terrace Martin, WC and Glasses Malone! With a few more on the way!

Stay tuned as we obtain more information on this special project. 

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

~Lucien~

good shit!  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is hot off the press... Butch and Jazzy were in the studio putting it together right on the spot as they called me about it... As soon as I get the tracklist and release date, I will let you know asap...

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
How is this breaking news? Ive never even heard of him, whats he ever released?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!

^^ damn lol

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I take it that you have never heard of songs like "G'd Up" by Snoop Dogg & The Eastsidaz Feat. Butch Cassidy, or "Lay Low" by Snoop Dogg Feat. Master P, The Eastsiderz, Nate Dogg and Butch Cassidy, or "Connected 4 Life" by Mack 10 & The Westside Connection Feat. Butch Cassidy (one of those songs produced by a fellow named Dr. Dre)... He's got a whole catalog of songs...

And since dubcc is a West Coast based site, this is breaking news... not sure what kind of music you follow but you do happen to be on a West Coast site right now... Raptalk is pretty much West based as well...

Hope that helps you out...   

Dogg Ly Dogg

Thats some good news right here  8)

Tekniec

lol is this your first year listening to rap?

Soopahigh

Okka

Sounds dope  8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Can't wait! 8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is this only gonna be available for download or is there gonna be a chance to buy it??? Just asking out of pure curiosity.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Right now... they have only said that it will be for Free download... but I will find out if people can buy actual copies.

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
The only song out of those I heard before is Lay Low by Snoop. The Eastsidaz albums were never hit records, and they never released a hit single. The westcoast to me is Rasco, Del, Hiero, Planet Asia, Ras Kass, Kurupt, Above The Law, Will I Am, Game, Cypress, Defari, etc.

I'll say it again, what has this dude ever released? no guest appearence b.s.

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com