Author Topic: Truth is, when you compare discographies; Tupac isn't seeing Cube on ANY LEVEL  (Read 1966 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

Politically, gangsta rap, everything, Pac can't fukk with Cube

Amerikkka's Most Wanted alone>>>2pac career, and Death Certificate is his best album
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:15:01 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Blood$

last I checked Cube wasn't on "Niggaz4Life"

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:D

Strawberries > Blueberries
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:09:08 PM by gimmeyourshoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

haha, didn't realize I put that up

either way , doesn't change anything
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

i totally agree
i keep saying it, how many rappers have 4 non-arguable classics (1st nwa, 1st westside connection, 1st 2 solos) and then 2 more extremely arguable ones (predator & lethal injection)
that's 6 classics...who else? the answer is nobody.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

haha, didn't realize I put that up

either way , doesn't change anything

lol it's all good man

I personally like Pac better, but Death Certificate, Amerikkka's Most, and Lethal Injection are my fave Cube albums, and shit on alotta albums out period

MediumL

I think Pacs the better rapper but Cube made better albums. Cube got one of it not the best catalogues. People would have him top 3 if he didnt do kids movies. He needs to start calling himself the greatest to ever do it and that'll get people recognizing.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeah but that doesn't mean 2Pacs discography doesn't see Cubes on ANY level. Thats biased.

Snoopafly-1986

Yeah but that doesn't mean 2Pacs discography doesn't see Cubes on ANY level. Thats biased.

yeah plus Pac died when he was 25 and he kept improving all the shit he did later in his career was better than his first few albums would've liked to see his discography at this point if he was still alive

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah plus Pac died when he was 25 and he kept improving all the shit he did later in his career was better than his first few albums would've liked to see his discography at this point if he was still alive

yeah exactally

Dubb Montana

• Lil Geezy
It might not be viewed as a classic but in my eyes 2pac's "Me Against The World" album is a classic. to me Pac has four classic Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me Disc 1 & Disc 2 then Makaveil album is classic to me as well

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
newsflash........album for album, with the exception of Outkast maybe, noone is fucking with Cube.....there's a reason he's one of the GOATS

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
with all seriousness everyone should know 'Lethal Injection' isn't that good.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
with all seriousness everyone should know 'Lethal Injection' isn't that good.
With all seriousness delete your account right now.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Blood$

Cube's CLASSICS to me = Amerikkka's Most Wanted & Death Certificate, Lethal Injection had some of his best songs but to me that whole abum wasn't CLASSIC, in my opinion, but it was still dope as fuck...

Pac's CLASSICS to me = Me Against The World, All Eyez On Me, and Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory