Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Video Interview With Bishop Lamont (NEWS-Reformation/Detox)  (Read 1921 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
You can't really compare Bishop and Game. Game is a gangsta rapper, while Bishop is more of a concious rapper. It's more normal to compare Game with 50 and Bishop with Eminem or perhaps even Nas.

If I did have to compare them, I'd say Bishop has better lyrics and story telling ability, while Game has a better flow and a monster mic presence.

thats not really true, game is a much better comparison than either eminem or nas. Nas is a living legend and has done so much it would be an embarrassment for nas to be comapred to a new cat like bishop who aint even got an album out yet...same with eminem...i dont feel eminem no more but no doubt his a proven vet from his younger days, again to be compared to eminem withut having an album out is wrong.

Game is a better comparison because he was dres last westcoast protege and bishop is the new one. Also for all the talk about bishop being a concious rapper and game not and game being a gangster rapper and bishop not...well thats something thats really unproven as of yet. We will see when bishops album comes out whether he really is all that. I am expecting more of a gangster rapper album from bishop in all honesty....and judging from "feel on it" ...the only joint thats possibly leaked that will be on reformation...i cannot see any thing to change my mind right now....but knowing that dre is doing 70% of it makes me real hopeful....

anyways i think this will be kinda like a followup to documentary...similar concept and stuff....mixture between conscious, bitches, party and gangster....i cannot see an album coming out on either aftermath or interscope that will be allowed to released without having all angles covered....unless you are dre or eminem

anyways eddie props on the info, the best info was the information about mixtapes coming up and the single ...nice to know its already done!....any idea when it will leak eddie? and the info about dre being in detriot working with eminem was interesting aswell....hopefully they cookin up some good shit whether its for eminem or detox....and this time dre better get eminem focused again....eminem aint shit without dre..remind him of who he used to be

pz

Matty

ok i cleaned it up and boosted up all the volumes to an equal, optimal level. much much louder, but you'll be able to bump it as loud as you want with 0 distortion too ;D

after playing through it this GREATLY improves the experience of the mixtape/street album. don't take my word though. anyone who wants it just PM me for a link. peace!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:37:35 PM by Matty »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Look where your boy's interview found its way to (still use the Dubcnn link to view it though!):

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=15928

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No I didn't.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hmm, i don't know, but it wasn't me! haha

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
dubcnn
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »
that is conan who wrote for them

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Is it just the video interview??  ??? ???
Prefer to read the interview rather than watch it,Thank You!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
then read it, the transcript is there as with ALL dubcnn interviews

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
bishop
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »
yes

FucThat

• Lil Geezy
edit, chad laced me...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:34:36 PM by FucThat »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A better sound quality version of Caltroit will be coming in the next few days!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a zip file of the regular version will be up shortly as well...