Author Topic: This CHICK GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP  (Read 463 times)

Floydness

Re: This CHICK GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
No this isnt English class but you should just learn how to make better sense thats all... and props to you for learning! anywaYS, im not trying to "scare" anyone with my caps lmao its just the way it came out and I didnt care. But you should listen to my words of wisdom, its called Karma and obviously overseer knows something about it lol. anyways, remember this, girls arent the only ones who are fucked up in this world.. its people. There is this retarded cycle going around where people are treating one another like shit. We need to all get along, be more honest about our objectives, and not try to screw each other over. Guys are fucked up, girls are fucked up, everyones fucked up. We need to learn how to better ourselves and the world in which we live in.
-Natalie

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 05:41:48 PM »
hold on up young nigga. you need to break your shit up into some legible fucking structure or i can't even think about helping.

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 07:51:11 PM »
LMAO^^^ see, I told u ;)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 08:52:44 PM »
LOOKS LIKE KARMA CATCHED UP WITH YOU... TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED...  AND DONT BE ANGRY WITH HER BECAUSE YOU PRETTY MUCH DID THE SAME THING.. AND BY THE WAY, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPEAK.

Please learn when to lay off the caps lock.

ROFL

-KIDRENEGADE-

BadAzz4001

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 09:54:21 PM »
UPDATE.... i asked her if she still loved the mothafucka shes like IDONT KNOW. told her get the fuck out the car. an like today the bitch got back with him. fucking grimey ass bitch. i appriciate yal responses tho..man im fuckd up off that hennessy right now

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 12:28:32 AM »
is this a problem?  you seem to have options with different bitches, run with it

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 02:10:58 AM »
I used to LOVE my ex girlfriend, then I found out she was a whore....she slept with one of my "friends" while she was with me....so I had to "Super Man" that hoe....I DGAF.

BadAzz4001

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 07:59:40 AM »
I used to LOVE my ex girlfriend, then I found out she was a whore....she slept with one of my "friends" while she was with me....so I had to "Super Man" that hoe....I DGAF.
lol fucking bitches man.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »
Once again people, its not just chicks that cheat.. Its men, its women, its many many many PEOPLE... Please just dont be ignorant and think "fucking bitches mannn" not all women are like that and not all men are pigs.  ::)