Author Topic: Michael Jackson on the front of ebony  (Read 474 times)

KURUPTION-81

Michael Jackson on the front of ebony
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:38:35 PM »
can anyone get the full interview ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Michael Jackson on the front of ebony
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 06:05:17 PM »
^^^whoa..is that Him,really him??
or Photoshopped???

Dude don't look real.He looks like a mannequin!!
Damn, Is that Mag still in circulation???
Can't recall the last time i read that Mag..Must have been years.......
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »

Peep the Video of the Photo Shoot,for the cover!!
They had to close down a spot in BK just to get a pic done with MJ-crazy!!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1287024519/bclid1291943791/bctid1287054373

That Issue of ebony Mag is coming Out In December.

Peep Tid-Bits on the Interview:

EXCLUSIVE: Myths, rumors and innuendos behind the King of Pop
Twenty five years after the record-breaking Thriller album was released, Michael Jackson still reigns as the King of Pop. EBONY magazine offers readers a rare glimpse into the world of the internationally recognized icon. The talented dancer, singer and songwriter sat down in a New York hotel suite with EBONY to conduct his first U.S. magazine interview and cover story in a decade. In this special collector’s edition, Michael shares a unique view into his creativity, where he’s been and where he’s headed next. “I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let’s face it, who wants mortality? You want what you create to live, and I give my all in my work because I want it to live.”
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:12:04 PM by Mackin4Life »

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:52:07 AM »
that's dope  8) can't wait to read the interview

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 05:17:14 AM »
Micheal is a musical genius, too bad he's all messed up in the head...ashame

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 05:45:55 AM »
wow, this will be interesting to read, hope someone postes the interview here, cause itll be hard to get here in germany

EARNERTON!

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 08:38:50 AM »
I always say this on these geeky internet boards, an in real life aswell, if you've got to really say sumthin serious to a person, you should say it to there face you know, but even still, I know I would firm it off here too, truss, I fucking hate paedophilles, there vermin, they need to be checking ladies there own fucking age, true stories, I mean I don't check for no chick thats under 19, an 18's legal, but me personally now, I don't go below 19, to me yeah, thats like child abuse to me, I wouldn't feel right checking a 18 year old, an 18's legal, you see what I'm saying, an I'm 28, 19 is as far as I would go

Fuck Micheal Jackson, that brare(guy, person or whatever)is a fucking paedophille, I don't care what no one says, he's a fucking let down, if anyone did any of that type of stuff to my famo, I'd like to seriously hurt em, its nuthin long, if you don't proteck your famo you ain't a fucking human being to me, its not even a gangsta thing, its a natural human emotion to me you know, they deserve to get shot in the head, burst there headtop, its nuthin long, if you have real genuine undisputed proof there a paedophille, they should get the fucking death penalty, or lock em up an throw away the key or they deserve to get shot on the roads, its nuthin long, truss me on that

Fuck R Kelly aswell, fuck that nigga, I've seen that video, its him, I don't care what no one says, he knew she was bare underage, that little gurl was one of his artists on his label called Sparkles younger relative, of course he new how old she was, fuck R Kelly, then that whole Aaliyah situation, nah man, onced a paedophille, always a fucking paedophille, sick fucking fucks, off key dickhead sex offenders, bare off key perverts, fuck em, fuck em everytime, you dunno, fuck em, fucking dickheads, professional wastemen, textbook, original, dickheads, fuck em, an I'll say this off here too, there nuthin, a sex offender is nuthin, minor, cowards, fuck em, true stories, lets go

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 08:47:31 AM »
I always say this on these geeky internet boards, an in real life aswell, if you've got to really say sumthin serious to a person, you should say it to there face you know, but even still, I know I would firm it off here too, truss, I fucking hate paedophilles, there vermin, they need to be checking ladies there own fucking age, true stories, I mean I don't check for no chick thats under 19, an 18's legal, but me personally now, I don't go below 19, to me yeah, thats like child abuse to me, I wouldn't feel right checking a 18 year old, an 18's legal, you see what I'm saying, an I'm 28, 19 is as far as I would go

Fuck Micheal Jackson, that brare(guy, person or whatever)is a fucking paedophille, I don't care what no one says, he's a fucking let down, if anyone did any of that type of stuff to my famo, I'd like to seriously hurt em, its nuthin long, if you don't proteck your famo you ain't a fucking human being to me, its not even a gangsta thing, its a natural human emotion to me you know, they deserve to get shot in the head, burst there headtop, its nuthin long, if you have real genuine undisputed proof there a paedophille, they should get the fucking death penalty, or lock em up an throw away the key or they deserve to get shot on the roads, its nuthin long, truss me on that

Fuck R Kelly aswell, fuck that nigga, I've seen that video, its him, I don't care what no one says, he knew she was bare underage, that little gurl was one of his artists on his label called Sparkles younger relative, of course he new how old she was, fuck R Kelly, then that whole Aaliyah situation, nah man, onced a paedophille, always a fucking paedophille, sick fucking fucks, off key dickhead sex offenders, bare off key perverts, fuck em, fuck em everytime, you dunno, fuck em, fucking dickheads, professional wastemen, textbook, original, dickheads, fuck em, an I'll say this off here too, there nuthin, a sex offender is nuthin, minor, cowards, fuck em, true stories, lets go

Yo EARNERTON , you are entitled to your Opinion,os i'm not gon' bust at you for that! It's Nothing Long!

But Dude_MJ was found not guilty,i think what happens next from this point on,will determine if that judgement was right or Not!
As For Kellz, i don't know, His day in Court is still uncertain!!
Primarily cuz the  prosecution's witness is unwilling to testify-from what i can understand, I might be wrong..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »
Okay, I don't think any African's skin on the planet even comes close to the color ebony but MJ is as ivory white as they come.

westside159

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 12:56:46 PM »

Thats the best ive seen Micheal Jackson in years he actually looks like a human , his comebacc album should be titled THRILLER 2 OR RETURN OF THE THRILLER !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »
Micheal is a musical genius, too bad he's all messed up in the head...ashame

Well said!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 11:26:02 PM »
haha......jacko looks asian.....like one of those final fantasy characters......comedy
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 03:46:50 AM »

Peep the Video of the Photo Shoot,for the cover!!
They had to close down a spot in BK just to get a pic done with MJ-crazy!!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1287024519/bclid1291943791/bctid1287054373

That Issue of ebony Mag is coming Out In December.

Peep Tid-Bits on the Interview:

EXCLUSIVE: Myths, rumors and innuendos behind the King of Pop
Twenty five years after the record-breaking Thriller album was released, Michael Jackson still reigns as the King of Pop. EBONY magazine offers readers a rare glimpse into the world of the internationally recognized icon. The talented dancer, singer and songwriter sat down in a New York hotel suite with EBONY to conduct his first U.S. magazine interview and cover story in a decade. In this special collector’s edition, Michael shares a unique view into his creativity, where he’s been and where he’s headed next. “I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let’s face it, who wants mortality? You want what you create to live, and I give my all in my work because I want it to live.”

props for the links, hopefully the interview will go up on the net.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 07:51:13 PM »
buy tha magazine!
i guess now haterz will still diss...but he looks good! u can see he is happy again,relaxed,strees is over..he lookin like he is around 30!
i guess he is the type of person that don't age that fast,+if u add his healthy life,also vegeterian,spiritual stuff...and OMG look at his body...skinny ,he looks like a lil kid HAHA!
stop talkin about his skin coz it dont matter...he has vitiligo and he has to have make up!and no..he didn't have 10000 operations...just his nose ok!
he is back!! michael mania is slowly startin again! new album coming in 2008..before summer!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:58:44 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 08:12:55 PM »

why should he be shot in the head?? because he helped miillions of children all around the world and gave millions of $ to charity and made amazing music, where the main point and message of his music is :heal the world,we are the world,earth song and stuff like that!
well...i don't know...i dont think he shoudl get killed because of that
 ;)
and also there was no evidence so i still don't know what some peole are talkin about! not 1 thing,not 1 evidence...he was found not guilty on ALL charges!
people are always gonna be ignorant!

while mike jack don't give a fuck as u can see...he makin front covers,recordin new songs !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 08:14:38 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »