Author Topic: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing  (Read 3109 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE HOUSE NIGGA AWARDS pretty amusing
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »
in all actuality you guys don't want to hear shit from blacks who don't pump 50cent and snoop dogg. but i guess to each his own

did you even read my post?
i did and actually i dont kind of get because at first you say that im a racist trying to mask it by showing concern for blacks then you say im not.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:21:28 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2007, 09:44:04 PM »
in all actuality you guys don't want to hear shit from blacks who don't pump 50cent and snoop dogg. but i guess to each his own

i did and actually i dont kind of get because at first you say that im a racist trying to mask it by showing concern for blacks then you say im not.

i said STOP USING LOGICAL FALLACIES!!!!!!! LOL, wikipedia that shit, you are saying that because we dont trust your paranoia we are simply wiggers who want to hear ignorant blacks. well youre beliefs are not from an intelligent perspective and the fact that we dont believe them does not make us want to hear some nigger talking about rims and sneakers. we want to hear an intelligent constructive opinion. there are so many facts in your little youtube clips that are correct but they are overshadowed by the overall theme of paranoia and distrust for the caucasian race so you come off as a racist by constantly posting them.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »

i said STOP USING LOGICAL FALLACIES!!!!!!! LOL, wikipedia that shit, you are saying that because we dont trust your paranoia we are simply wiggers who want to hear ignorant blacks. well youre beliefs are not from an intelligent perspective and the fact that we dont believe them does not make us want to hear some nigger talking about rims and sneakers. we want to hear an intelligent constructive opinion. there are so many facts in your little youtube clips that are correct but they are overshadowed by the overall theme of paranoia and distrust for the caucasian race so you come off as a racist by constantly posting them.
I looked up logical fallacies and I admit you do have a point on this. I assummed that you'd rather listen to ignorant blacks-no doubt I get that. But now I want to know which videos that I posted are racist?

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »
ok im buzzed offa white man fire water so i wont go into it too much for my own sake, but when I told you that black households need to rely on parental responsibility instead of blindly following a white jesus, and that that was the bottom line you said i was denying the truth. I think that black households just like every other race should take accountability for themselves. richard pryor and malcolm x can bitch about a white jesus all they want but if you really have a problem dont teach your kids that. fuck, better yet, dont teach them christianity (a white religion) at all. you responded that i was denying a truth. OK, I was denying the truth of ignorant slave motherfuckers but I stand for change dig? America is fucked and I want no NEED blacks to get with it too...I know several that are but too few....thats why I'll talk shit to your posts if I feel they aren't repping a minority for the good, especially on a white-European based site like dubcc....dig?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »
ok im buzzed offa white man fire water so i wont go into it too much for my own sake, but when I told you that black households need to rely on parental responsibility instead of blindly following a white jesus, and that that was the bottom line you said i was denying the truth. I think that black households just like every other race should take accountability for themselves. richard pryor and malcolm x can bitch about a white jesus all they want but if you really have a problem dont teach your kids that. fuck, better yet, dont teach them christianity (a white religion) at all. you responded that i was denying a truth. OK, I was denying the truth of ignorant slave motherfuckers but I stand for change dig? America is fucked and I want no NEED blacks to get with it too...I know several that are but too few....thats why I'll talk shit to your posts if I feel they aren't repping a minority for the good, especially on a white-European based site like dubcc....dig?
You must've misunderstood me because I agree with that. What I was saying when I said "you denying the truth", I was referring that you were denying that painting jesus as a white man, with blue/green eyes (it switches often in pictures I see) and long blond hair was a deliberate attempt to make whites seem superior to others. Especially, when that bibles clearly stats your not supposed to do so (no images, no likeness). So thats what that video was about. Also, I used to think that Christianity, was a white mans religion. But the more I read and learn about it, I'm realizing it's not. It was just contorted & misconstrued for the benefit. You say then don't teach your children/family  Christianity, fair enough but that still doesn't change the fact that it [the misconstrued] was forced on a group of people, keep them in this never ending cycle.

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 12:07:28 AM »
I thought it was common knowledge that a blond/blue "white" Jesus was innacurate. then again, maybe I overestimate America's religious right. (maybe some of Europe for that matter)  I hoped you wouldnt have to convince anyone on dubcc. i guess it wouldnt surprise me though judging from the simple ass rappers that get glorified through out this site. fuck.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
I'm going to need examples from you guys. You said I don't want to hear shit, from whites? (need examples) The whole reason for posting in here is to build. But you guys can't even build because in all actuality you guys don't want to hear shit from blacks who don't pump 50cent and snoop dogg. but i guess to each his own

LOL, BoyWhoCriedWolf, let me put it to you this way:

You have seen Shallow and Boba here praising Jesse Lee, the people we call "house niggas", right?  Jesse Lee does not like rappers such as 50 Cent anymore than rappers such as Dead Prez.  So basically, what the crackers here are saying is, they DO want to hear shit from blacks like Jesse Lee, house negroes who don't like ANY type of hip-hop (political or apolitical), and they want others blacks to listen to him.  Basically, they are saying, adopt the white man's ways, and the white man's ways are not the mad niggerish posturing of 50 or Snoop.

I say, of course, FUCK THAT.  I will never listen to those crackers; instead, I will kill them.  Also, every time somebody on here praises a house nigger like Jesse Lee, the GOD kills a cracker in response.  Please, think of the crackers who are going to die unless you all SHUT THE FUCK UP!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 11:22:49 AM »
^ so if a black man does not like rap, he is a house nigga? thats fuckin retarded, these are men who grew up on the most amazing BLACK music of all time.

Narrator

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »
^ so if a black man does not like rap, he is a house nigga?

Yep.

thats fuckin retarded, these are men who grew up on the most amazing BLACK music of all time.

Hip-hop is not the most amazing black music of all time?  It's great BECAUSE it dares to stick two middle fingers up to whitey, yet because it sells, whitey must put it out to keep his kids in private schools no matter how much he hates it.  Must be hard for the crackers and kikes at Universal to accept it.

Then again, it's like Lenin said..."When the last capitalist is hanged, it will be with the rope he manufactured".

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 12:00:46 PM »
there you go boycried wolf, foday laid it all out for you. u wanna be like him but serious?

Narrator

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 12:10:41 PM »
there you go boycried wolf, foday laid it all out for you. u wanna be like him but serious?

He had better be like me, or else I'll have to kill him.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »

He had better be like me, or else I'll have to kill him.
Well, no I can't be like him I can only be myself. I don't agree with how he supports RUF, if you about the advancement of Blacks and Africa. I always make it a habit to build with my people (no fighting). I have to disagree with you on the whole thing that if a black person doesn't listen to rap his an uncle tom.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 02:46:23 PM »
^ so if a black man does not like rap, he is a house nigga?

Yep.

thats fuckin retarded, these are men who grew up on the most amazing BLACK music of all time.

Hip-hop is not the most amazing black music of all time?  It's great BECAUSE it dares to stick two middle fingers up to whitey, yet because it sells, whitey must put it out to keep his kids in private schools no matter how much he hates it.  Must be hard for the crackers and kikes at Universal to accept it.

Then again, it's like Lenin said..."When the last capitalist is hanged, it will be with the rope he manufactured".

no its not. blues,jazz, rock, rythm and blues influenced EVERYTHING up to 100 years after those black guys made it, well have to wait till we are on our death beds to see if rap has that kind of influence and merit. btw. thats a great quote.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 02:48:52 PM »
Why exactly is Jesse Lee a house boy?
Do your hear how he address some issues? No doubt he has some good things to say, but sometimes I'm like shut the fuck up. It just seems like he is more concerned about not making whites upset. He definitely reminds me of the uncle rauckus dude from boondocks

From everything I've heard from him, and that includes many radio shows, he addresses all issues the way any CHRISTIAN should. Because you have yet to erase the darkness from your heart and accept the light you choose to see darkness in light. Jesse Lee Peterson is much more than the guy Fox news calls to argue against black liberal nuts. He'll call a spade and spade when he sees one, like Plan Parenthood, but just because he realizes that stupid shit like the N word and celebrities using it are trivial and lead to no progress doesn't make him against blacks or a house nigger. He is simply a black man heart broken by the moral decay he sees among his community and realizes that the more the finger points the other way the worse it gets. Since the 50s blacks have become more and more free, they've also blamed the white man more and more, and have become less and less educated and responsible. Don't insult the integrity of Jesse Lee because he sees a connection while you don't. Maybe he's wrong, but if he is then prove him wrong, don't look for reasons why he can't be right because of what you think is his intentions are.

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
Well, no I can't be like him I can only be myself. I don't agree with how he supports RUF, if you about the advancement of Blacks and Africa. I always make it a habit to build with my people (no fighting). I have to disagree with you on the whole thing that if a black person doesn't listen to rap his an uncle tom.

RUF is the movement.  Support us or die.  Also, do not question me, or you will lose your hands for offending Allah.