Author Topic: Snoop Dropping "Ego Trippin" In March / Pictures From "Sexual Eruption" Video  (Read 1242 times)

Piffmeister2008

But i think it kind of shows the direction of the album and i think its going in the wrong direction.

that's why I'm saying. People just hating on me, cause I criticize the fact Snoop's gone pop. I guess Lu prefers the poppy Snoop over the oldschool Snoop. I wonder who's really the kid.

no1wammy

I don't know, I think Snoop is just trying to cover his very obvious T-Pain style jacking, by saying that this is dedicated to the 80's/ Roger T.

Anyone who uses a vocoder in their songs... eh, could be an homage. Only guys that can really pull it off, though, are Chicano rappers. Hint, hint on Fingazz and MC Magic.

P.S.: Quik used to do that, too.

P.S.S.: Titties on the second picture (if you look hard...)

~Lucien~

But i think it kind of shows the direction of the album and i think its going in the wrong direction.

that's why I'm saying. People just hating on me, cause I criticize the fact Snoop's gone pop. I guess Lu prefers the poppy Snoop over the oldschool Snoop. I wonder who's really the kid.

the only reason to stay on top of the game is to change. I prefer music that I can relate to. and there's different music for different moods. I don't give a fuck if it's underground or commercial music. and don't talk about what I prefer. you're a close-minded little kid always going against the grain to be different and get attention.

DENS

• 'G'
Snoop's look like  The Prince lool
This vids gonna be hilarious... Just thanks T-Pain (this bullshit) for give to Snoop that idea to sing with electronic voice...

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It looks like they took a slightly humorist approach, which is a good idea. I've never been a big Snoop fan so I'm not really mad about this song. Although I only listen hip-hop, I don't think this song is very catchy. I highly doubt that T-Pain is going to be mad about this, but T-Pain Vs. Snoop Dogg beef would be entertaining.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

westside159

That pic of the video is Sick looking , by the way the song is Dope and who is T Pain ? Homie this is Snoop a Legend !!!!! 8) 8)

westside159

Bet the album Gets 4 Mics and sells over 2 million !!!!!! 8) 8)

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What the hell is going on? Snoop makes ONE track where he sounds like T-Pain and now he's a "wanna-be" T-Pain? God damn Hip-Hop fans are some strict ass muthafuckas. Guess you can't have fun and experiment at all when you're a rapper huh.

Seriously, What throws me off the most about that is people act like T-Pain is the first to sing in that style too just because he came up recently.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Nice pics, I am looking forward watching it! That's a brilliant idea to pay tribute to Rick James and Zapp and Roger!
By the way Roger was playing talkbox while Snoop's voice sounds like vocoder, Snoop should definitely play the talkbox as he did on "I wanna be from DPG"! A talkbox remix of sexual eruption would be so dope!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Here is a snippet of the video:

http://videovault.morrisvideos.com/videos/snoop-dogg---sexual-eruption-snippet

I still think it's so fuckin ridicolous that he had to censor "Sexual Eruption" to "Sensual Seduction" lol.

~Lucien~

Here is a snippet of the video:

http://videovault.morrisvideos.com/videos/snoop-dogg---sexual-eruption-snippet

I still think it's so fuckin ridicolous that he had to censor "Sexual Eruption" to "Sensual Seduction" lol.

wow!  :)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This is the worst Snoop's track eva. I can't stand this track.

I'm not a hater, I love late Snoop (Death Row, No Limit, Dogg House), but this? What a fuck he drops?
It's funky enough!

EFFeX

What the hell is going on? Snoop makes ONE track where he sounds like T-Pain and now he's a "wanna-be" T-Pain? God damn Hip-Hop fans are some strict ass muthafuckas. Guess you can't have fun and experiment at all when you're a rapper huh.

Your exactly right, Nima! I can't believe how people are hating on Snoop for trying something different. I mean who cares, if your not feeling the song... guess what, it probably wasn't made for you. Has anyone even explored the idea that Snoop is trying to expand his fan base or even get his music heard on different types of radio stations. I mean come on, this is a song for the ladies, period. Snoop's going to have songs for the fellas too, just calm down.

One song and all of a sudden "Snoop fell off!" and "I'm not buying this trash!"... I can't believe you people...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Yeah I don't get it either. What happened to fans? Nowadays everybody is a fuckin' critic.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Is it normal that the preview video is not playing for me?