Author Topic: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton  (Read 1498 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 11:06:19 PM »
Boycriedwolf.... not much.... he seems more content to just win on points ...especially in big fights. I'm not saying he isn't good, but if he wants to be mentioned in the same breath as someone like Sugar Ray Leonard he's gonna have to mix it up a bit more.

D-Nice.... Ali didn't get hit much... but he could still mix it up and put someone on their ass... watch Liston II... that was an early Ali fight, with the biggest name in boxing at the time..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:09:59 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 12:04:15 AM »
^^ true

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 07:23:53 PM »
Boycriedwolf.... not much.... he seems more content to just win on points ...especially in big fights. I'm not saying he isn't good, but if he wants to be mentioned in the same breath as someone like Sugar Ray Leonard he's gonna have to mix it up a bit more.

D-Nice.... Ali didn't get hit much... but he could still mix it up and put someone on their ass... watch Liston II... that was an early Ali fight, with the biggest name in boxing at the time..

Ali spent the most of his prime years in jail. But yes, that fight he was DEFINITELY in his prime. And that fight could be how Hatton/Mayweather goes. Classic boxer/brawler matchup.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 07:31:51 PM »
mayweathers gonna win this one,

the guys good at ducking and slipping and even though alot of people critisis him not having a good offence they should have looked at the numbers thrown up during the dela hoya fight,

the only way hatton will win is like a poster said before if he catches maywaether with a good punch,.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 07:38:42 PM »

Ali spent the most of his prime years in jail. But yes, that fight he was DEFINITELY in his prime. And that fight could be how Hatton/Mayweather goes. Classic boxer/brawler matchup.

We'll see.... if Mayweather damages him good, I will be the first to give him props. If Mayweather wins and Hatton barely has a scratch on his face, I will be saying the same things as always... :)

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »
Yeah I want to see Hatton knock him out. Because Floyd is a asshole. He has treated alot of people like shit on his way to the top and it would be nice to see someone knock him around a bit. But I have a feeling it won't happen though. But Hatton has as they say a punchers chance.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
cannot wait for this shit....lol@people hatin on ppl who are amazing at their sport on dubcc....anyways i wouldnt mind hatton bringin back mayweather to earth but whoever is the better fighter deserves to win, this is too much of a spectacle to take sides..

pz

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »
this is gona be a good fight

mayweather is a good fighter, a skilled fighter.

so fuckin quick.

and i read about hatton in my espn mag, dude is a beast.

good fight, cant wait to see who comes out on top, im going with mayweather

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
When is this fight?

The Maestro

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »
cannot wait for this shit....lol@people hatin on ppl who are amazing at their sport on dubcc....anyways i wouldnt mind hatton bringin back mayweather to earth but whoever is the better fighter deserves to win, this is too much of a spectacle to take sides..

pz

there is nothing amazing about 12 round track-fests with little offense and both fighters without a scratch on their face. If you want to see amazing watch an old fight between Jake Lamotta and Sugar Ray Robinson.... Now THAT is amazing. 

swangin and bangin

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
When is this fight?
deccember 8th i think

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 10:51:15 PM »
money may all day

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 11:15:28 PM »
Anybody else think that if Mayweather wasn't a dick, he would have had a huge fan base.  Well anyways, does anyone know where I can find the HBO specials that are airing for the fight?  I don't have HBO =/

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 08:25:11 AM »
ive just got home today after having spent a week out in vegas, and i loved the buzz the fight was creating out there.. had a fair few comments with the people out there and suprisingly few of them did think Hatton would take it.. Hatton's going to come through with this fight, i respect mayweather but his attiude has cost him on this one..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 12:16:46 PM »
hes gonna whoop hattons ass