Author Topic: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton  (Read 1493 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: Money Mayweather v Hitman Hatton
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 02:57:01 PM »
Go on Ricky give him a fuckin good hiding

swangin and bangin

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 03:28:44 PM »
who wanna bet they account?

mayweather gona tap that ass

much respect to hatton though

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2007, 01:53:32 AM »
Anybody else think that if Mayweather wasn't a dick, he would have had a huge fan base.  Well anyways, does anyone know where I can find the HBO specials that are airing for the fight?  I don't have HBO =/
Yeah, people hate him because he is a dick. That also brings more people to watch his fights because they want him to lose, so it seems like a marketing thing. I think he comes out hard and wins this fight.
I got a bird's eye view

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »
i just hope mayfeathers buying into the fact hatton is JUST a brawler like a lot of ppl on here seem to have

because if he believes that any gameplan he's drawn up is fucked

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2007, 09:27:12 PM »
Mayweather's kickin ass!  :o

Mayweather Done Won! :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 09:30:10 PM by Escobar Dobbies »

SGV

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2007, 09:35:01 PM »
Wow... Mayweather KO'd Hatton. Amazing.

d-nice

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2007, 09:36:25 PM »
Went just about how I thought it would go. Hatton tried to smother Floyd with pressure and punches but he opened himself up to counter punches. That started to take its toll and Floyd got him in the 10th.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »
i could only listen on the radio but for those who seen it, was it as big as a kicking as the radio made it out to be??

d-nice

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »
i could only listen on the radio but for those who seen it, was it as big as a kicking as the radio made it out to be??

No it was a entertaining fight. I think Hatton got frustrated in the middle rounds that he could not land the big power shots he wanted. Got a point deducted for punching behind the head. He rocked Floyd early in the fight with a left hook but he could not capitalize on it.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »
yea heard about the point disallowed....should be good to see the highlights!

SGV

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2007, 09:54:24 PM »
I thought that point taken away was bs. Mayweather was holding so often, Hatton really had no choice. I was shocked to see the judges had Hatton down 6 to 8 rounds. I didn't think it was that much of a landslide.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »
what i say

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »
I heard Joe Cortez was bein a bitch to hatton the whole nite..like wen hatton got mayweather into the corner he'd seperate em..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »
First of all great victory for Mayweather..
Floyd not only beat Hatton, but he has unofficialy taken Oscars "Once a year GIANT PAYDAY" job aswell.

Hatton did what he had to do in the begining but from the opening bell, ref Joe Cortez was way way way too involved.
Although in the end it didn't matter, The Ref just took all the fun out of a GIANT fight with that point off.

the inside fight was not as expected from Hatton's part, at times it looked like his left was either broken or he left it back in Manchester cause he did not throw it like he should have (IMO).
Floyd's leaning defense was a perfect move to both sheild the ref and make Hatton club on the back of the head.

The outcome was the best thing to ever happen to Floyd, I'm glad this did not go the distance.
Money Mayweather has just won back his "Fight" fans by showing them that his 24/7 persona is just that.. a character.

If I was Mayweather I would retire and never lace them up again.
Cotto does not deserve a shot at "The MAN" in the sport now, Oscar has just been dethroned as the Money guy.

Long Live Mayweather.
(Though I Wanted hatton with everything I have  :'( )

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
i hope you all give mayweather his props on here now....i said this 2-3 years back on dubcc that if these 2 ever meet, mayweather would be too good....

people act like all mayweather does is defend...you all aint seen enough of him then.....his a genius at doing that but all true greats are natural born fighters and so is mayweather.....both a fighter and a all time great in this sport...

the ref was a clown at times but he spoke 2 both men befo and at the end IT WAS NOT the ref that was the difference, it was the difference in class.......

hatton is a great boxer...damn the nigga is a good guy and a all but maywaether is another level....both in his face, speed and power...mayweather proved his doubters....if u still hatin after this all u gon do is hate....much props 2 mayweather.......

told y'all.....years back,lol

pz.....

great fight to watch by the way