Author Topic: That nigga Lebron is ballin  (Read 856 times)

GangstaBoogy

That nigga Lebron is ballin
« on: November 25, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
Besides all the triple-doubles, dude has finally been making his free-throws and not being a bitch in the clutch. If he keeps this up I just might have to retire his LeChoke moniker.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: That nigga Lebron is ballin
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »
Phenomenal basketball player. Just marvelous! His stats define insanity.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 10:32:23 PM »
No doubt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:38 AM »
He's definitely improving...Still needs a lot of work on his defense and free throws, though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:22:08 AM »
lol you guys are funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 04:04:39 PM »
^Thanks for the awesome input, buddy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 01:19:36 AM »
Voila, 14-15 FTs and overtime ownage. Niggas sick.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 10:10:28 AM »
^14-15? That's a major accomplishment for him...Now watch him go something like 4-8 in his next game.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »
great player but it still feels like there is something missing when I watch him play.   He aint Kobe Bryant thats for sure,  anyone that currently thinks Lebron is as good or better than Kobe needs to be shot.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »
@nik: haaaaaaater. it's a known fact that you will nitpick on that nigga no matter what he does.
@spice: stop postin, jermaine sucks ass this year also.
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 10:16:45 AM »
^^LOL!!  What the hell is your problem.  yeah I know Jermaine has been terrible this year so far when he has played, I aint denying that.   But what the fuck does that have to do with anything, I know my NBA dude and so does NIK, Lebron aint the best, Im sorry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »
@nik: haaaaaaater. it's a known fact that you will nitpick on that nigga no matter what he does.

What are you talkin about? I said that's a major accomplishment for him...It's a known fact that he needs to step up his free throw shooting drastically on a consistent basis. He's a fucking wing player, and a superstar on top of that...when you get to the line more than 10 times a game, you better connect on your free throws. Even Jermaine O'Neal, who you said "sucks ass", shoots better free throws than him....PeACe
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 10:21:33 AM by Now_I_Know »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 10:28:46 AM »

What are you talkin about? I said that's a major accomplishment for him...It's a known fact that he needs to step up his free throw shooting drastically on a consistent basis. He's a fucking wing player, and a superstar on top of that...when you get to the line more than 10 times a game, you better connect on your free throws. Even Jermaine O'Neal, who you said "sucks ass", shoots better free throws than him....PeACe

Of course his performance on the FT line is far from great. Just because what you say is not "wrong", it can still be hateful. It's like saying Kobe had no assist in that one high-scoring game of his (not sure which one it was).

My problem is that instead of giving a good nigga props where it's due, you 2 hustlers step in and talk about FTs and Kobe. Ya dig?
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
^^I said he was great and has the potential to be one of the best ever.  I just dont think he is as good yet as the media makes him out to be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »

Of course his performance on the FT line is far from great. Just because what you say is not "wrong", it can still be hateful. It's like saying Kobe had no assist in that one high-scoring game of his (not sure which one it was).

My problem is that instead of giving a good nigga props where it's due, you 2 hustlers step in and talk about FTs and Kobe. Ya dig?

I never said anything about Kobe...LeBron is great, but he still has big holes in his game. Am I not allowed to acknowledge that? I don't have to conform and ride his dick, the media and people like you do enough of that. If it were up to ESPN, he'd be a 4-time MVP by now...I'm a truthful person. He gets his props, don't trip...PeACe