Author Topic: I am Legend movie (your thoughts)  (Read 1610 times)

Lazar

Re: I am Legend movie (your thoughts)
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2007, 03:35:58 AM »
I saw the movie last night and I must say it was a damn good movie. The first hour was amazing, I love the atmosphere of the lost NY. And Smith was the shit. Never saw him acting so good  :o Only things I don´t like about the movie were the CGI effects (those vampire things looks kinda shitty) and that the last 30 minutes were quickly told. But overall a really good movie. I give it 8/10

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »
I saw the movie last night and I must say it was a damn good movie. The first hour was amazing, I love the atmosphere of the lost NY. And Smith was the shit. Never saw him acting so good  :o Only things I don´t like about the movie were the CGI effects (those vampire things looks kinda shitty) and that the last 30 minutes were quickly told. But overall a really good movie. I give it 8/10

yo i was thinkin the same
the CGI looked very 98.
and the one thing that pissed me off was how smith was playin the mad bit, talkin to manikins and dolls in blockbuster.......at the end of the day if i was in the film i would of stayed in the house allday and gone out at nite with a few glocks and gone lookin for trouble, YA KNOW HOW DENNIS BE TWISTIN WIGS BACK

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 12:59:20 AM »
Saw it again in IMAX Great film.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »
Finally saw this. Very good. The zombie things did look really fake. I heard Will Smith wanted Guillermo Del Toro to direct this. That would've been crazy.
My Future Wife:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2008, 01:11:11 AM »
Damn, I'm way late but I just saw it tonight. When he got attacked, didn't he get bit? So that might have been why he didn't go, but otherwise it didn't make sense for him to sacrifice himself like that. Pretty good overall, I was entertained.
I got a bird's eye view

swangin and bangin

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2008, 01:17:58 AM »
Damn, I'm way late but I just saw it tonight. When he got attacked, didn't he get bit? So that might have been why he didn't go, but otherwise it didn't make sense for him to sacrifice himself like that. Pretty good overall, I was entertained.
when did he get attacked?
the 2 pits?
the dogs only went after his dog. his leg was injured by some sharp thing. and then his dog was a "zombie" so he had to kill him.

but even if he got bit he was immune to the disease because he was one of the few people that got the vaccine.
yea i liked the movie except for him pullin that dumbass move at the end.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2008, 01:48:52 PM »

yo i was thinkin the same
the CGI looked very 98.
and the one thing that pissed me off was how smith was playin the mad bit, talkin to manikins and dolls in blockbuster.......at the end of the day if i was in the film i would of stayed in the house allday and gone out at nite with a few glocks and gone lookin for trouble, YA KNOW HOW DENNIS BE TWISTIN WIGS BACK
yea right you a bitch nigga. "Call you guys the would've kids , always talking about what you WOULD'VE did - Jadakiss

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2008, 01:58:08 PM »
finally seen it
it was koo
7 out of 10

SPOILER

why didnt he throw the gernade out there and get into the fuckin safe?

dummie

because the title of the movie is "I Am Legend". He was supposed to die, and be a legend for saving the rest of mankind. It doesnt make sense why he wouldnt in the safe, but then again...if he lived it would have to be called something else. I Am Hero or some shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2008, 04:13:29 PM »
when did he get attacked?
the 2 pits?
the dogs only went after his dog. his leg was injured by some sharp thing. and then his dog was a "zombie" so he had to kill him.

but even if he got bit he was immune to the disease because he was one of the few people that got the vaccine.
yea i liked the movie except for him pullin that dumbass move at the end.
When they broke into his house, that dude jumped down from the stairs and was biting his neck..I guess it makes it more heroic that he sacrificed and became a "legend", but I was questioning that too.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
finally seen it
it was koo
7 out of 10

SPOILER

why didnt he throw the gernade out there and get into the fuckin safe?

dummie

because the title of the movie is "I Am Legend". He was supposed to die, and be a legend for saving the rest of mankind. It doesnt make sense why he wouldnt in the safe, but then again...if he lived it would have to be called something else. I Am Hero or some shit lol

Ever heard of a living legend? LOL...The movie was pretty cool. I didn't expect some epic shit like some of ya'll did, so I wasn't let down. Nothing close to movie of the year, but it's what you'd expect from a Will Smith flick.

HONEY_BROWN21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
NOW THAT I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN THIS MOVIE I THINK IT WAS GREAT IMO THE ENDING COULD'VE BEEN BETTER BUT OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD FLICK

151MusicGroup

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2008, 09:40:40 AM »
Movie was dope super dope...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

URBMagazine is working on a list of 1000 best new global artist to come out next year. Vote for your Mikey Mo the MC

http://www.urb.com/promotions/next10...php?BandId=744

Also, Check out Mikey's interview with HipHopGame.com....

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=mikeymo

FOCUSED features bangin’ production from Dru (Mitchy Slick, Yukmouth, Bun B), D-Cyde (Ya Boy, Big Rich, Rass Kass, Planet Asia),

Check out the video for "Mike Mo's Theme" lead single from Album "Focused" IN STORES NOW!

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/MIKEYMOTHEMC

NEW SONGS POSTED ON MYSPACE

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIKEYMOTHEMC

WWW.MIKEYMOTHEMC.COM

www.3sixty5records.com

For hot instrumentals and production check out

www.soundclick.com/151musicgroup

Elano

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2008, 05:05:45 AM »
U.S. Box Office: $228,055,662   :o

swangin and bangin

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
U.S. Box Office: $228,055,662   :o
will smith is a beast

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »
a little late but i finally seen this....was really impressed...will smith did an amazing job really, dude came off real good considering the movie is pretty much just him....messed up about the dog though still....i wasnt let down though, good movie

oz