Author Topic: Should KAIN leave DUBCC?  (Read 655 times)

Good Morning

Re: Should KAIN leave DUBCC?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 07:13:47 PM »
buncha dorks arguing over who has to leave the dork sanctuary.  unggghhh my fuckin post count  :'( :'( :'(

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 07:14:19 PM »
i think hes a lil bitch  ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
LOL @ bundy saying if seer won't give back his account then he will just take it like a man an leave.  haha lmmfao!  What a fuckin homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
Take your own advice and don't get mad, homie...you just ain't as real as me. You got the OG shit and then you simply got the shit that comes after... 8)

Yeah you're a real idiot.

Lol I never get mad, but you did it again ;D this thread was about me leaving dubcc not KAIN vs NIK.

Get off my scrotum, kiddo.

LOL@KAIN vs. NIK...Keep dreamin, son.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 12:01:17 AM »
LOL @ bundy saying if seer won't give back his account then he will just take it like a man an leave.  haha lmmfao!  What a fuckin homo.

I did leave. Then someone convinced me to keep posting (Sikotic?)

That & i got banned over some bullshit

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 06:06:41 AM »
kain is dope.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 07:16:35 AM »
I don't know man.. Holla at me with some of that d-o-l-l-a-s, hold up.. the dollar is weak as fuck.. I'mma need that euro to back u up Kain

kemizt

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Let him stay.  He try to make Dipset Bitches webpages work, but it did not.  If he try to make lots of postings of Dipset Bitches like in past, then cut him a loose.  It a not his fault Dipset Bitches having family relations problems.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 11:03:38 AM »
Kain is that dude. He's stays.

That is it, Rik has spoken, no need for this thread anymore.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »
Nothin better than ebeef.  We haven't had much of that around here in a minute... 

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 08:37:54 PM »
No beef with Kain. I don't beef with anyone on here except grundy because he's a punk bitch in real life but a hard ass on the internet no homo.

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
No beef with Kain. I don't beef with anyone on here except grundy because he's a punk bitch in real life but a hard ass on the internet no homo.

haha u are such a pussy fag.  see I don't beef with anyone here, especially not you, since you might have a fucking panic attack from seeing me in society. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 08:58:38 PM »

haha u are such a pussy fag.  see I don't beef with anyone here, especially not you, since you might have a fucking panic attack from seeing me in society. 
wow such emotion...bundy i see you +1

acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 09:28:03 PM »

wow such emotion...bundy i see you +1

LMAO!  emotion?  Are you also able to detect an accent with your special powers?

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 09:57:03 PM »

lol shows how much you know about my disorder that's non-existant now. grundy you're nothing but a keyboard warrior and ain't shit.