Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5755 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2008, 10:36:50 AM »
HAHAHA Look at all these nutriders questioning my love of the Pacers.  I have lived in California my whole life but for the last 16 years I have rooted for the Pacers like crazy, that has been my team since day 1 and that will never change,  LOL ay 7even groupie ass openeing his mouth,  Im as legit as fan as anyone here, Im a diehard Pacer fan, grew up idolizing Reggie Miller and have rooted for the team since I was a little kid.

and when I said I am a Warriors fan,  I have lived in this area my whole life so Ive followed the Kings and Warriors closely my whole life so of course I root for them, but my team is The Pacers and there is no clsoe 2nd, thats it,  Pacers.   LOL at these Spice nutriders.

spice you have a vagina so it would be vagina riders

i bet you dont know one pacer from ten years ago off the top of your dome besides reggie miller hahaha

Yeah your right I only know Reggie.   Even though Ive been a diehard Pacer fan for my whole life the only player I ever heard of was Reggie,  I never remember Sam Perkins or Chris Mullin playin for the Pacers,  that Mark Jackson and Smits guy, who the fuck were they.  Werent there a couple of davis's also,  Antonio and Dale maybe??  I thought I remembered a defensive stopper named Dereck Mckey also, huh maybe just my imigination. 

wikipedia eh?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WC Iz Active

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
^^yea I spent the last 20 mins of my time lookin up pacers on the internet.  I mean I had to, when you are a diehard fan of a team for over a decade it hard to name more than 1 player.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
I thought I remembered a defensive stopper named Dereck Mckey also, huh maybe just my imigination. 

I'm pretty sure you mean Derrick Mckey...LOL.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2008, 10:40:50 AM »
^^lol sorry I got the spelling a lil off, it has been 10 years since Ive seen dude play.

LOL at Hack Wilson questioning my fanship,  funny shit.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:42:29 AM by SpIcE2k8 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
^^It's all good...I know you're a true Pacer fan. Just keep my name out your mouth.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
^^lol sorry I got the spelling a lil off, it has been 10 years since Ive seen dude play.

LOL at Hack Wilson questioning my fanship,  funny shit.

man i don't care about your fanship  i was just tryin to piss you off
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »
^^It's all good...I know you're a true Pacer fan. Just keep my name out your mouth.
nik, keep the bay out your mouth you HOEEEEEEEE...  so wutsup with Bynum, is it a wrap for the lakers yet?

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
^^I think they wanted Monta to and that he deserves to, dude has been tearing it up. Azubuke wouldn't have started and has kind of quited and saw his minutes decrease, but he was a good surprise at the start of the season. Obviously, J Rich and Wright aren't even on the same planet right now, but he is a young prospect so maybe he will come along this year or later. Right now, Nelson seems pretty set on his lineup and who deserves to play, hopefully Wright can get into that rotation.

Sorry, but as of now, J-Rich>>>Monta Ellis. And I don't really think Nelson ever has a set rotation. Seems to me like he just plays dudes at random or based on the match-up/match-up problems he thinks he can create. I think he shoulda' kept Azubuike starting consistently.
I would say that they are about even, and J Rich has stepped his game up this year, so I can't blame the Warriors for trading J Rich even though I liked his game, because Monta deserved to start and they were trying to help the future. Nelson doesn't really set a rotation, but he pretty much has his starters and a couple other guys who get minutes, and sometimes lets someone get a chance to prove themselves, hopfully Wright gets in there. I think Azubuike should be getting a lot of minutes, but not starting. Who would he start over?

Also, good to see them win back-to-back games, I think they will win their next three and then it gets interesting.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »
nik, keep the bay out your mouth you HOEEEEEEEE...  so wutsup with Bynum, is it a wrap for the lakers yet?

Lakers minus Bynum > Warriors

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2008, 10:22:31 AM »
^^I think they wanted Monta to and that he deserves to, dude has been tearing it up. Azubuke wouldn't have started and has kind of quited and saw his minutes decrease, but he was a good surprise at the start of the season. Obviously, J Rich and Wright aren't even on the same planet right now, but he is a young prospect so maybe he will come along this year or later. Right now, Nelson seems pretty set on his lineup and who deserves to play, hopefully Wright can get into that rotation.

Sorry, but as of now, J-Rich>>>Monta Ellis. And I don't really think Nelson ever has a set rotation. Seems to me like he just plays dudes at random or based on the match-up/match-up problems he thinks he can create. I think he shoulda' kept Azubuike starting consistently.
I would say that they are about even, and J Rich has stepped his game up this year, so I can't blame the Warriors for trading J Rich even though I liked his game, because Monta deserved to start and they were trying to help the future. Nelson doesn't really set a rotation, but he pretty much has his starters and a couple other guys who get minutes, and sometimes lets someone get a chance to prove themselves, hopfully Wright gets in there. I think Azubuike should be getting a lot of minutes, but not starting. Who would he start over?

Also, good to see them win back-to-back games, I think they will win their next three and then it gets interesting.

I dont think so. Monta is very good, but he's only as good as an undersized 2 can be. J Rich was not only the more talented of the two, but also one of the most exciting finishers in the league, not to mention the heart and soul of the team. To me there's simply no comparison between the two. Hopefully Wright turns out to be everything predraft experts thought he would be when he was the consensus #3 projected pick in the draft.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2008, 02:07:12 PM »

Lakers minus Bynum = Milwaukee Bucks

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »
 :puke: at the game today.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »

Lakers minus Bynum = Milwaukee Bucks

Yea, we sure proved that tonight, huh? Looks like Golden State without any injuries are not far off from the Bucks, themselves.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2008, 09:00:08 AM »
i was at the game against the Wolves yesterday and i've never felt more disgusted at a game than i did yesterday. The Warriors fuckin suck!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2008, 09:10:22 AM »
i was at the game against the Wolves yesterday and i've never felt more disgusted at a game than i did yesterday. The Warriors fuckin suck!

ill be at the game on thursday.  hopefully they play some fuckin defense this time.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!