Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5780 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
Has nothing to do with excuses...we beat them twice this year at full strength (and that's before Gasol joined).

Lakers>>>>>>Warriors.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
Suns >>>> Lakers  8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »
warriors >>> pacific division. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »
Suns >>>> Lakers  8)

Lakers >>>>>> Warriors >>> Suns :-*

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »
Suns >>>> Lakers  8)

thats a negative elie wiesel

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »
It's all California Love.. 8)
Lakers are My team 1 Million %
But I still Got love For The Clipper's & Golden State.

Playoffs will tell, regular season is Only For position.
The playoff's is when the fucking start's.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »
Suns >>>> Lakers  8)

thats a negative elie wiesel

^he said Lakers>Warriors. Now STFU.
i dont give a fuck what that fagget said.  matter of fact, tell that nigga to get a new shirt, burberry been played out for 3 years, we rockin louis vuitton polos now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
^^Quit lyin, you know he's your idol...Bynum>Biedrins. Gasol>Harrington. Odom>Jackson. Kobe>Baron. Fisher>Monta. Ariza>Barnes. Turiaf>Webber. Luke>Azubuike. Farmar>Belinelli. Radman>Pietrus. Sasha>Watson. Mihm>Croshere. Mbenga>O'Bryant. 8)

On a side not, LOL@talkin about Burberry being played out and bringing up Louis Vuitton.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »
^^Quit lyin, you know he's your idol...Bynum>Biedrins. Gasol>Harrington. Odom>Jackson. Kobe>Baron. Fisher>Monta. Ariza>Barnes. Turiaf>Webber. Luke>Azubuike. Farmar>Belinelli. Radman>Pietrus. Sasha>Watson. Mihm>Croshere. Mbenga>O'Bryant. 8)

On a side not, LOL@talkin about Burberry being played out and bringing up Louis Vuitton.
NIK, your a homo plain and simple.  LOL at Kobe bitching over a pinky

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
^^Kobe is not bitching over a pinky, you dumbass. He said he's going to play through it, against doctors recommendations.. that's despite having a complete tear of the radial collateral ligament and an avulsion fracture, where a small fragment of bone was pulled off by a tendon...Does your dumbass even know what that is?...I'd bet my life that no player on the Warriors would have the balls to play through something like that.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »
^^Kobe is not bitching over a pinky, you dumbass. He said he's going to play through it, against doctors recommendations.. that's despite having a complete tear of the radial collateral ligament and an avulsion fracture, where a small fragment of bone was pulled off by a tendon...Does your dumbass even know what that is?...I'd bet my life that no player on the Warriors would have the balls to play through something like that.
actually, i do know what happened to his pinky and it isnt that bad.  the pain is a little worst then a jammed finger, stop crying about it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
actually, i do know what happened to his pinky and it isnt that bad.  the pain is a little worst then a jammed finger, stop crying about it

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: February 15, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
fuck kobe, fuck jay z, fuck NIK fuck all ya'll bitches!!!  but seriously, tell that bitch ass nigga to man up and quit cryin over a pinky, thats not a good look for kobe at all.  we all knew he was a bitch, this just solidified it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »
You dumb fucking idiot, Kobe's playing through it...It's the doctors that said he has torn ligaments in it, not him...How fucking stupid can you be? LOL