Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5762 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GSW Hoops
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2008, 09:31:33 PM »
You dumb fucking idiot, Kobe's playing through it...It's the doctors that said he has torn ligaments in it, not him...How fucking stupid can you be? LOL
you really need to get off my nuts, but most of all, get off kobe's nuts

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2008, 02:04:10 AM »
shut the hell up, you fucking moron. reading your comments can lower IQ levels.

wcsoldier

« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
^WTF? That made the retro Laker shorts seem like a genius idea.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:31 AM »
You dumb fucking idiot, Kobe's playing through it...It's the doctors that said he has torn ligaments in it, not him...How fucking stupid can you be? LOL

you two are both idiots. quit fuckin up my thread
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2008, 12:20:27 PM »
Warrior vs. Jazz tonight at 6PM, should be a good game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »

you two are both idiots. quit fuckin up my thread

I'm not the one talking about Kobe being a "pussy" for skipping surgery and playing through torn ligaments and fractures on his shooting finger.

You should keep your homeboy in check, my dude. He's givin' a bad name to you Warrior fans.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #218 on: February 20, 2008, 12:46:01 PM »
how bout those warriors.  good topic, glad it was made. the west is going to battle for those 8 spots

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »
what a fuckin great win tonight against the celtics

wcsoldier

« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »
Warriors have just crazy players who are fun to watch , plus the crowd is  :o... great game winner by Baron ..

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »
Sucks that They force feed us the Miami Heat & teams with losing records on TNT/ESPN ect..
Instead of showing More Warriors Games..

B.Davis is an AllStar Fuck The coaches..
He has Ice In His Veins, Great Shot.

That's 2 L's in a row against The West for Boston.
Great Win.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »
that was the most fun i've ever had at a warriors game by far. BD is the motherfukin man. Now if we just started beating teams that we should beat we'd be alright

me and me girl at the game
http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?userid=warriors&gallery_id=944066&image_id=15
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 09:11:53 AM by Bay Area Jat »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2008, 09:11:01 AM »
Nelson ready to draw, or stand pat at trade deadline

(02-20) 22:57 PST  -- By noon today, Warriors coach Don Nelson will know exactly which players he'll have for his postseason push. And if Golden State is unable to upgrade its roster before the trade deadline, so be it.

"I wouldn't be unhappy," Nelson said before Wednesday's game against Boston. "I think I'm content enough to move ahead with what we have."

That doesn't mean the Warriors have been idle in trade talks, however.

Golden State is still looking to move disgruntled forward Mickael Pietrus, but its parameters remain the same: The Warriors want a rotational player in return, and specifically one without a long-term contract as the team plans to re-sign Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins this summer.

The Warriors would consider taking on a hefty contract only if it involves adding a top-tier player such as Elton Brand or Jermaine O'Neal, but those scenarios do not appear likely.

If the Warriors do make a move, Nelson does not expect any of his rookies to be in play.

"We like what we did last year in the draft, and the fact that they're not ready to help us this year doesn't mean they're not going to be a big part of our future. They are. We like them very much," Nelson said.

"We're trying to have our cake and eat it, too. We're trying to get in and have those guys get a year under their belt and be contributors next year."

As for Pietrus, who started Wednesday in place of injured Stephen Jackson, Nelson said it wouldn't be a problem if Pietrus remains with the Warriors for the rest of the season.

"That's not easy to coach a guy (who's) not happy and wants to be moved, but I've certainly done it before and I can do it again if nothing works out," he said.

Said Pietrus: "What can I say? I don't have any control of anything. I don't have control of playing time, anything. The only thing I have is when they call my name, be the best for the team."

- Janny Hu

This article appeared on page D - 4 of the San Francisco Chronicle

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »
The Warriors' crowd of 20,711 was the largest in franchise history and the largest to watch a basketball game in the state of California