Author Topic: GSW Hoops  (Read 5787 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sticky: GSW Hoops
« Reply #315 on: March 24, 2008, 12:45:22 PM »
It's all a matter of the Lakers wanting it more...GS obviously came into last nights game more hungry for the win. Lakers didn't start playing their game until the 2nd half. I think the loss last night will motivate us to play like we did in the 2nd half for the whole game tonight...PeACe

OchoCinco

« Reply #316 on: March 24, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »
overtime baby
 :o

Sparegeez

« Reply #317 on: March 24, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
"Great game, pathetic ending"

He has that right. I officially can say "Fuck Derek Fisher" and his one eyed baby.

OchoCinco

« Reply #318 on: March 24, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
^^thats cold bro cancer aint that funny to joke about but that was one damn pathetic call

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #319 on: March 24, 2008, 10:36:37 PM »
fuck fisher and the ref.

i hope we meet these faggots in the playoffs.

i just cant believe that call man. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #320 on: March 24, 2008, 11:24:14 PM »
^^^ 

seriously, the lakers can suck a dick.  fuck fisher, that homo better get outta the bay before he gets shot the fuck up. 

but on a plus note, atleast kobe was bleeding...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #321 on: March 25, 2008, 12:02:30 AM »
LOL@Warrior fans.

:'( :'( :'(

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #322 on: March 25, 2008, 01:01:14 AM »
Haha, everyone is getting into it a little too much. Good mini-series, although the refs totally blew it on that last call and robbed everyone of a good finish, but it's in the past now. Each team got a split, now the W's need to regroup and finish strong to hold off Denver and pass Dallas, maybe another team or two. I really would rather not have these 2 match-up in the playoffs, my Laker fan roomates and I will not be on good terms.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #323 on: March 25, 2008, 01:03:43 AM »
Haha, everyone is getting into it a little too much. Good mini-series, although the refs totally blew it on that last call and robbed everyone of a good finish, but it's in the past now. Each team got a split, now the W's need to regroup and finish strong to hold off Denver and pass Dallas, maybe another team or two. I really would rather not have these 2 match-up in the playoffs, my Laker fan roomates and I will not be on good terms.

Stop bitching about the call...Warriors got more calls in their favor than the Lakers. I bet your homer announcers really get to your head.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #324 on: March 25, 2008, 01:50:58 AM »
^^It was a horrible way to end a great game! They might have turned the ball over, missed the shot, but the fact that it wasn't played out was wrong. For the record, I watched the Lakers' broadcast, and even those homers were confused about it and surprised.
I got a bird's eye view

wcsoldier

« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »
Any GS fan who thinks GS has a chance against us in the playoffs is in SERIOUS denial

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »
Any basketball fan who knows the sport that isnt in denial should not count out the Warriors in the playoffs
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »
^^It was a horrible way to end a great game! They might have turned the ball over, missed the shot, but the fact that it wasn't played out was wrong. For the record, I watched the Lakers' broadcast, and even those homers were confused about it and surprised.

You can't call the Laker announcers homers, they always say when the opposing team gets a bad call in the Lakers favor, and they praise good talent with a passion, regardless of what team they play for. Can't say that for the rest of the leagues announcers...they did say that refs don't usually blow the whistle to end a game, but they never said it was the wrong call...and you didn't hear them cry about all the bad calls in favor of the Warriors either. Anyways, lets end this discussion, cuz we all know that the Lakers at full strength would shit all over GS any day of the week...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »
Any basketball fan who knows the sport that isnt in denial should not count out the Warriors in the playoffs
you act like GS has upset teams in the playoffs for these latest 10 years

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »
you act like GS has upset teams in the playoffs for these latest 10 years

You act like Kobe has made it out of the 1st round of the playoffs ever witout shaq
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!