Author Topic: I woke up this morning in a stranger's backyard with vomit on my suit.....  (Read 866 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I woke up this morning in a stranger's backyard with vomit on my suit.....
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 11:38:50 PM »
Arguably the best thread title of 2007.

who else but sik too!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »
Arguably the best thread title of 2007.

who else but sik too!
Hilarious title and story
I got a bird's eye view

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 03:55:16 AM »
i woke up in hospital with a drip in my arm a few weeks back, got tested for brain damage and they threw my shirt out coz it was soaked thru with vomit. thats how u no u had a good night.

plus i had 2 fiiiiine nurses checkin on me.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 06:02:23 AM »
damn, never been that drunk. A blackout is the worst thing that has happened to me, but I never ended up in strange places.

Funny story/pics though!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 07:04:26 AM »
lol them pictures had me rolling  :) drink does the funniest things to us..

i remember a few years ago i was in Italy Ski'ing over New Years with my family and some friends.. cause of the general coldness out there we was drinking all the hard spirits and liqours to warm our body up instead of just drinking beers like i usually do.. anyway half way through the night i walk outside because i feel kinda sick next thing i know i come too and im collapsed in the huge mountain of snow, dusted what i cood off but by that time i was already cold and wet so stumbled back found the bar we was in, got my room key went to bed  :(

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 10:24:10 AM »
LOL...Those pictures are priceless.  It would have been funny to see you tied up in the chair though. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »
Damn...I didn't know so many people couldn't handle themselves when they drink. I don't get drunk that easily, and when I do, it's never to a point of no control.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 10:59:22 AM »
LMAO! You's a fool Sikomaniac!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2007, 10:59:59 AM »
Damn...I didn't know so many people couldn't handle themselves when they drink. I don't get drunk that easily, and when I do, it's never to a point of no control.

Its not a case of not handling your drink, everybody has their limits on how much they can drink.. its once you've passed that mark by alot is when strange situations happen.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2007, 11:06:30 AM »
The vast majority of my drunken stories happened when I was at an age where I drank and didn't know when to stop. You just drink until you pass out....lol.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2007, 11:24:44 AM »

Its not a case of not handling your drink, everybody has their limits on how much they can drink.. its once you've passed that mark by alot is when strange situations happen.

I feel ya, but I never let myself get that rocked..Around here, it's usually the 16 year old high school girls who let that shit happen to them. One time, this bitch got so tossed at my pad that we found her layin naked on the bathroom floor like she was dyin. Had to give her a shower and dress her up (cute lil body with nice perky tits. young breezy, though.). Another time, some bitch was drunk in my back seat as I was cruisin down the 101 and she just started pukin' everywhere. I never let that bitch anywhere near me after that. That's why I can't picture myself getting to that point...

SIK is definitely on some funny-style shit, though.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
This happened two weekends ago...

My homies and I got off work around 11:30pm and headed back to my house to get our drink on before we head to the bar. Knowing that the bars close here at 2am we had to get down to business. My homie and I drank a 26er, which is 26 shots of vodka in 40 minutes in vodka waters. We head to the bar by 12:30 and kept drinkiing triple vodka waters no lie. It's after last call and we're so sauced, this girl i had been hollering at was near by and had been drinking and wanted to hook up. So i met with her and her girls and went back to her friends place. We get back, one of her girls is puking, i dont remember it. And we hit this fold out couch and start proceeding to get down. Apparently just before we did, i was on top doing my thing and she said out of nowhere i flopped on her and passed out. She was saying my name thinking i was joking but i hadn't moved in a couple minutes. So she starts trying to get me off of her cause she figures the nights over. But i'm total dead weight. She said after about a five minute struggle she got me off though.

I woke up the next morning, sat up and had no clue where i was. I'm looking around and then the blankets start moving next to me and i start tripping out. Her head pops out and it starts coming back to me. The best part is I look down and my dick is hanging out of my long johns lol. I wore them the night before to work, cause we were doing valet outside and it was hella cold. I hadn't noticed though until the room started filling up with her friends.

There's my piece,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2007, 07:07:08 PM »
The internet is a crazy thing. I'm up on facebook last night, and I find pictures from that night. I don't even remember drinking that much, but you never know when you're playing beer pong. I think it's safe to say I lost:

LMAO SIK YOUR MY HERO, DRUNK PEOPLE ARE FUNNY :banana:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YcDAthRAJo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5YcDAthRAJo</a>
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 03:23:30 AM by K A I N = The Movement Moves ON with OR without U »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »
lol, looks like you had a blast dude.  I got fuckin annihilated last weekend as well.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
The vast majority of my drunken stories happened when I was at an age where I drank and didn't know when to stop. You just drink until you pass out....lol.

Sadly at the age of 22, I'm still at that point. But seriously, I usually have self-control in public.....USUALLY. The thing is, I've been busting my ass with school and work the past 2 months (I haven't even went out on the weekends) and I finally had a day off where I could bang out and just go fuckin crazy so I took the opportunity. I figured, this party is only 5-6 minutes away from my pad, so I'll get wasted, and have someone drop me off at my place. Unfortunately, plans did not go accordingly, but fuck it I had a blast.

New updates I heard: some dude I ran into at CSUN today told me he was there and said the guy throwing the party was pissed because I broke his vacuum cleaner.

My question to him is: why the fuck do you have a vacuum cleaner out during a party you're throwing?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE