Author Topic: LOL @ the haters  (Read 506 times)

Al Bundy

LOL @ the haters
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:06:41 PM »
karma drops after i made the kain thread. U MAD?

+1 to everyone who enters

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: LOL @ the haters
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:09:23 PM »
+2 pimp one time on a bitch  ;D

Money

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:12:37 PM »
i dont know. what thread are you taling about?

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »
I think you are a faggot bitch bundy...I'll just tell ya, I don't need to hit the diss button.  I'd bet my balls that you have hit it on me though...I got to you too easy...hurts when you are so insecure about yourself and your excuse of a mental illness.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 09:22:46 PM »
+1 for all of yall

no hate

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 09:23:30 PM »
I think you are a faggot bitch bundy...I'll just tell ya, I don't need to hit the diss button.  I'd bet my balls that you have hit it on me though...I got to you too easy...hurts when you are so insecure about yourself and your excuse of a mental illness.
   how fucken gay can u get homo HAHAHAHAHAH    - 3 bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »
   how fucken gay can u get homo HAHAHAHAHAH    - 3 bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmm, probably not as gay as you and your online buddies propping each other w/ karma...thats pretty fuckin gay

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »
u mad doggies?

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »

lol like usual grundy thinks he knows everything  ::) don't you have a 12 hour drive to play basketball loser?

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 09:39:02 PM »

lol like usual grundy thinks he knows everything  ::) don't you have a 12 hour drive to play basketball loser?

yeah, I do know...you have hit the diss button on me plenty of times...fuckin butthurt faggot...don't you have a speech to give about how you finally made it into the grocery store without holding onto your moms hand with her tit in your mouth?

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »

yeah, I do know...you have hit the diss button on me plenty of times...fuckin butthurt faggot...don't you have a speech to give about how you finally made it into the grocery store without holding onto your moms hand with her tit in your mouth?

LOL like i'm the only one that doesn't like you? and damn you're pretty sad that you have to diss me because of a disorder i had (KEYWORD: HAD).  :loser:

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 09:44:49 PM »
 :argue:

Good Morning

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSST

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »
WE DA BESSSSSSSSSSSSST

LISTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
I remember the days when everybody hated me and they loved each other. Why can't it go back to the way it was before?