Author Topic: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT  (Read 12865 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: DAVID BLAKE DEATH ROW SESSIONS EP/2ND II NONE THE SHIT
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2008, 06:20:26 AM »
the front of quiks album, the writn is so familiar, any1 kno wer they seen that b4?

~Lucien~

« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2008, 07:51:22 AM »
the front of quiks album, the writn is so familiar, any1 kno wer they seen that b4?

safe + sound booklet

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »
So how do i get this record, online?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2008, 12:50:34 AM »
This whole DJ Quik CD is tagged with a "Way To Funky Radio" Tag!! What A FUCK!!!!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2008, 01:22:17 AM »
This whole DJ Quik CD is tagged with a "Way To Funky Radio" Tag!! What A FUCK!!!!
Whaaa???? So u got your's in the mail or what?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2008, 01:37:27 AM »
naw man. i read the review and the man who sells it said that this CD is tagged with the "Way To Funky Radio" tag. If no one leak this shit, he would release the untagged version...

like Dante and his Thug Life Demo Tape

I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2008, 01:38:27 AM »
I think Kilo was right. he said that this cd is not cdq. most of the tracks are mp3.. and the fuccin tags!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2008, 01:42:31 AM »
So, here is the proof for that:

Code: [Select]
all tracks will be wav, there will be a small way 2 funky radio tag but if nobody bootlegs it we will release the untagged version (dante style), and it had the efnet tag cuz we used to be in that forum a lot. i think when my homie got the dat ripped thats how he encoded it. by CaughtUp  http://www.makaveli-forever.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64669&postcount=9

that all tracks are wav is not true, because the Wordz To My First Born Track is only a cut and paste job!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2008, 01:48:30 AM »
Damn this shit is already soundin horrible :(

Klue

« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2008, 02:08:24 AM »
why paiid for a tagged shit for repaid for a untagged shit if, by any chance, the cd is not leaked, taht's none sense..

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2008, 06:05:31 AM »
Wassup With This Guys Did They Ship This Already.....

~Lucien~

« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2008, 06:33:00 AM »
Wassup With This Guys Did They Ship This Already.....

I'm still waiting!!

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2008, 09:34:15 PM »
tagged tracks muaha this is too funny, i knew something was wrong.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Quadruple OG

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »
According to Nino, Oscar was the one begging him for Danny Boy's 96 album - and no so long either. Here, I got an exclusive for these supposed Quik and Death Row Dante's. DJ Quik produced 4-5 tracks on DB's album, no one has EVER heard ANY of DB's 1996 album before, and you'll have to kiss either my, Spliffy's, or Nino's ass to hear anymore of this again. Click here to listen to a clip "Peace" off Danny Boy's 1996 self-entitled Death Row album. You want to keep pulling my card, i'll leak all of your damn Quik shit, then some son. Calling him my lover? LOL. You are the one doing a family DJ Quik bootlegging incest business you fucking sicko. I've included a few other songs for everyone from my archives, some other webmasters IE: Stayinalive might try to take credit for what i'm playing you slightly degraded, but don't be fooled.

does that Eastwood clip in the sampler you posted come from this track (3 minutes in)?  http://www.zshare.net/audio/6882015375869d/

If that's the case its from Eastwood's The Gutter 2 Mixtape for those who were wondering.