Author Topic: Roger Clemens will be named in Mitchell Report  (Read 792 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Roger Clemens will be named in Mitchell Report
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 12:45:44 PM »
Looks like Pujols will be on the list. HAHHA

I always knew it,  today is justice for Barry Bonds.

yo Spice I know you're a Bonds fan, but are you putting down other players for the same shit Bonds did?

justice for Barry?  all it does is make other people look as stupid as him, it doesn't make HIM look good

all these guys are pathetic

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
^^you should be saying fuck the whole steroid era not just Bonds and Clemens because as we are finding out today, pretty much everyone was doing it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »
every one,lol. no , no

the only name i'm seeing that's made me sad is Gange....FUCK

i hope (but i doubt) griffey is on there.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »
I am saying fuck the whole steroid era, especially the names named.... I was just sayin fuck them 2 pertaining to this thread

this shit is lowdown, I'm basically thinking of a hundred dudes as heroin addicts

sick fucks injecting horomes and other wacko shit.... what the hell is wrong with these guys

I know it's been all fucked up but the reality finally hit that I've been involved in a sham my whole life watching baseball

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »
I am saying fuck the whole steroid era, especially the names named.... I was just sayin fuck them 2 pertaining to this thread

this shit is lowdown, I'm basically thinking of a hundred dudes as heroin addicts

sick fucks injecting horomes and other wacko shit.... what the hell is wrong with these guys

I know it's been all fucked up but the reality finally hit that I've been involved in a sham my whole life watching baseball

Why dismiss it all? If everyone was on it then was anyone really cheating?

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 01:28:10 PM »
GOD DAMN at all the ppl on the list :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »

I'm not "dismissing" it all..... and obviously everyone was not on it so yea it's cheating... they're wrongfully trying to get an upperhand

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:04 PM »
LOL@people getting all sensitive over steroids.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 02:15:37 PM »
anybody have a list of the names that were on there?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
Clemens used to talk a bunch of shit about Bonds being so big and crowding the plate, he is no better than Bonds. This doesn't make Bonds look like a good guy, he was juiced and always been an asshole. But all these players he was facing were on it too, and it wasn't just "stupid Giants fans" cheering for a steroid user. There were some on every team. What do you guys think the effect of all this will be? Suspensions? Asterisks in the record books?
I got a bird's eye view

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »
If you check on Yahoo Sports, it has the entire report, which was almost 500 pages and details how they got them.
I got a bird's eye view

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 02:40:49 PM »
If you check on Yahoo Sports, it has the entire report, which was almost 500 pages and details how they got them.

cool; i'll check it out tomorrow once my my last exam is finished.

props for the info man.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »

I'm not "dismissing" it all..... and obviously everyone was not on it so yea it's cheating... they're wrongfully trying to get an upperhand

Everyone does what they have to do to get ahead. What about people with natural hormones that exceed the average man? Why should they get an advantage? What about players with secret work out tips to maximize your speed and strength because they have a better personal trainer? Why should they get an advantage? Anything you need to do to even the playing field is fine by me. Let's say you were a centre in high schol and you know how to play centre better than anyone. You were the best. But you're 6'4'' and no chance of getting in the league, but new technologies have come up with a way to make you 6 inches taller while keeping your body proportioned and all your movement intact. Should you be forced not to do it because you weren't naturally 7' tall?

I dont see steroids for a pitcher as any differen than the pitchers of old that lifted weights and exercised with trainers to make sure their arm threw faster, longer, and stayed more healthy than the other pitchers. I'm sure there were a few pichers that did it before everyone else did and they had an advantage. I don't consider them cheaters, and I don't consider roids cheating. If corked bats made you hit more homers then every bat should have been corked. Do what you can to get ahead. If you aren't hurting anyone or abusing yourself I have no problem. What's the difference between steroids and legal weight gainers, or creatine, or vitamins, or a proper diet. You take two base ballers;  player A is a little better at everything than player B. Player A eats whatever is in front of him, he never works out, doesn't care what his body looks like and doesn't bother to take care of it. However it naturally progresses is fine by him. Player B follows a strict work out diet, has a personal trainer and works out all the right places to excel and be at his best at all times. He alters his body and turns it into a performance machine. He ends up being better at everything. If player A did what player B did then player A would be ahead, but player A let player B get the advantage despite having more natural talent.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 04:29:34 PM »
every one,lol. no , no

Why do you hope Griffey is on there?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 05:28:29 PM »
every one,lol. no , no

Dream on