Author Topic: I have no Game !!  (Read 509 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have no Game !!
« on: December 13, 2007, 08:56:34 AM »
I have no game wat so ever !! I base this current statement on the fact that the minute i am around a female that is attractive
all my wit all my charm goes flying out the window and the words desert me and i am left mumbling like a fucking idiot !!
Its actually funny when u think about it but i dont know how it happend maybe i never had game to begin with..

Dr. Octagon

Re: I have no Game !!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:10:08 AM »
You have no friends that happen to be girls ?

Watch 40 Year Old Virgin, that ought to give you some motivation.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:12:05 AM »
Sip on some booze and relax.  It doesn't really matter what you say, you just gotta be yourself.  If a broad sees you stuttering, scared to look her in the eye she isn't gonna give you a chance.

Nas has a good quote about this - "I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story".  Real shit.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »
Sip on some booze and relax.  It doesn't really matter what you say, you just gotta be yourself.  If a broad sees you stuttering, scared to look her in the eye she isn't gonna give you a chance.

Nas has a good quote about this - "I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story".  Real shit.

Quoting Nas, I bet you you're not getting any. And if you are, she's a whore :)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 09:31:05 AM »

I'm basically out the game bruh.  Same broad (for the most part) the last couple years - and I'll put her up against any broad out there, no lie. 

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »

I'm basically out the game bruh.  Same broad (for the most part) the last couple years - and I'll put her up against any broad out there, no lie. 

so she's a good fighter?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 09:57:01 AM »
Unless your drunk, I don't think anyone actually enjoys those first moments, when you approach the girl. Usually they ramble on and on and you have to pretend to care. That's why I just wanna meet one fine girl, I'm not into the whole " I'm a date 40 girls before I settle down".

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 10:05:50 AM »

real talk i've been wit my girl for like 5 years and i feel the same way
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 12:05:20 PM »
Why do you get nervous around girls, i feel like girls should be nervous around guys. I usually just play it cool, if she's cool she's cool. If not, fuck her. If you can't spend a comfortable 5 silent minutes with a girl then there's a problem also, at least i think so,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »
Man it nothing real, I never been the type to walk up to a girl in the mall and just start kicking it. Its usually some chick who I met from a friend. People always over exaggerating like you got to be like this and that etc. Just be yourself.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 12:40:44 PM »
Why do you get nervous around girls, i feel like girls should be nervous around guys. I usually just play it cool, if she's cool she's cool. If not, fuck her. If you can't spend a comfortable 5 silent minutes with a girl then there's a problem also, at least i think so,

chill

yeah

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »
You need to stop putting the pussy on a pedastal...
I got a bird's eye view

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 02:25:19 PM »
You need to stop putting the pussy on a pedastal...

lmao first thing that came to mind when I read the title.

Subject title of this thread should have been: I have no Swag.

Find your swag.

SGV

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 02:27:59 PM »
I think any girl will tell you: Have confidence.

A girl can sense when a guy lacks confidence. I'm a bigger dude. No doubt about it. So, naturally, most big dudes feel inferior or what have you when it comes to hitting up girls that are pretty. I never really felt that way. I approached my girl correctly and now we've been together for almost 2 years. Had I not had confidence in myself, I'd still probably be single. But since I felt like I had nothing to lose by having a woman tell me "no," I just went for it. Fuck it.

Think of it this way, if you approach 100 girls, at least one of those girls is bound to be receptive. So, it might take time, but it'll be worth it in the end. Just keep confident in yourself, especially if you're around females. Make eye contact and don't be shy. Try not to think about it too much. The main problem people have is over analyzing a situation. They start playing these wacky scenarios out in their head and shit then they get psyched out. Get out of your head.

Talking to a broad is a no brainer. Just approach them and let it happen.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 02:34:51 PM »
Think of it this way, if you approach 100 girls, at least one of those girls is bound to be receptive. So, it might take time, but it'll be worth it in the end.
This is called "playing the odds", and is very true. A better plan would be to try and calm down and be confident and it will be way easier. Also, don't treat them like it's going to be a big deal, or try too hard. It will come naturally, some people discover their swag at a different time.
I got a bird's eye view