Author Topic: The Official KURUPT Super Thread  (Read 369934 times)

Johnny B

Re: The KURUPT SUPER-THREAD
« Reply #720 on: April 29, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »
from the Terrace Martin mixtape

Kurupt - No Rhymes No Violence (2008) http://www.zshare.net/audio/11239925ebd25b76/

Gotti blacks out! Can't wait for his album!

props for this. smooth beat.

I can't wait either.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 03:03:35 PM by Johnny B »

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #721 on: April 29, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »

Kurupt - No Rhymes No Violence (2008) http://www.zshare.net/audio/11239925ebd25b76/

props for this. smooth beat.

I can't wait either.

Dope Shit! 8)

I Love that "blast" with Kurupt and Snoop from signal flow.
Man, I hope that signal flow mixtape drops untagged soon.

Any word on J Well's digitial master Vol. 2 ?

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #722 on: April 29, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

Good lookin' on this  :)
Props

Money

« Reply #723 on: April 29, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #724 on: April 29, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »
props guys 8)

about time I contributed something to this thread lol

HEC

« Reply #725 on: April 30, 2008, 05:43:49 AM »

props, I'm anxious to hear this. Terrace Martin is a very underrated producer, he should be doing some tracks for his album

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #726 on: April 30, 2008, 05:47:10 AM »

props, I'm anxious to hear this. Terrace Martin is a very underrated producer, he should be doing some tracks for his album

yeah Terrace is a dope producer; i like it that he uses live instruments  8)

HEC

« Reply #727 on: April 30, 2008, 05:49:11 AM »

yeah I have to listen to this track when I get home, he and Kurupt make an interesting combo on paper, I hope it translates to record

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #728 on: April 30, 2008, 05:55:02 AM »

yeah I have to listen to this track when I get home, he and Kurupt make an interesting combo on paper, I hope it translates to record

i hope so too; this is the only project out of the DPG camp that i'm really looking forward to  ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #729 on: April 30, 2008, 06:22:18 AM »
I hope so too; this is the only project out of the DPG camp that i'm really looking forward to  ;)

You´re talking about the project with Hi-Tek (and Terrace Martin) right?
What happent to the Kurupt album with Fred Wreck (and Mel-man)?  :P
I thought they had recorded a gang of tracks for it?
yep  ;)

never heard of the other project that you're referring to though  :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #730 on: April 30, 2008, 06:35:23 AM »
I hope so too; this is the only project out of the DPG camp that i'm really looking forward to  ;)

yep  ;)

Kurupt talked about it in one (or two  :P :P :laugh:) of his interviews with Nima dubCNN.  ;)
It was supposed to drop on Snoop´s label.
So now I wonder if it was all talk,or they actually recorded some tracks.  :P ;)

interesting, you could submit a question related to this if/when a staff member offers such an opportunity for a new Kurupt interview  ;)

HEC

« Reply #731 on: April 30, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »

yep  ;)

Kurupt talked about it in one (or two  :P :P :laugh:) of his interviews with Nima dubCNN.  ;)
It was supposed to drop on Snoop´s label.
So now I wonder if it was all talk,or they actually recorded some tracks.  :P ;)

interesting, you could submit a question related to this if/when a staff member offers such an opportunity for a new Kurupt interview  ;)

I know the Hi-Tek and Terrace Martin is supposed to be Kurupts next solo album, I never heard of the other one project myself, I will have to check it out

HEC

« Reply #732 on: April 30, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »
^^^^^^

I found a Fred Wreck interview,where he mention it.
I´m pretty sure it was here (dubCNN)
that I read that Kurupt was working with Fred and Mel-Man on his new solo album. Nima? (help  ;))

FRED WRECK  (December 2006) | Interview By: Yash
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/fredwreckpt2/
Dubcnn: Tight, and can you tell us about the songs that you produced on Kurupt’s upcoming album, and the group album that you’re doing with Kurupt?

Yeah, the Kurupt album, we started working on it, me and him have been working on it through him doing movies, he’s been doing a couple of movies and shit, he’s just moved down the street from me and shit, so that’s perfect – he comes over to my house every morning that he’s not shooting his movies, early in the morning and were just working like we did on the other two albums, he just comes over and I play him some beats that I’ve been working on, or I just cook one up for him from scratch right there and we just work on it, he’ll buck the verse, and after he does the verse ill be like “yeah that shit sounds cool, let me add something” or let me do a change or something. We’ve been working on it and this shits going to be real bangin’ man!

Dubcnn: Tight shit. Tell them about that group that you told me about last time man, you said you were going to do a group with him?

Yeah, we’ve got a little group that were doing, but its more like a test project album, were calling it “The Operators”.

Dubcnn: Okay, and how does this compare to when you were recording “The Streets Iz A Mutha” album, to working with Kurupt these days?

Yo, it’s the same – he’s grown and I’ve grown, he’s grown as a person and his skills have advanced and my skills have advanced, so its just going to be a reflection of that and its going to be the same flavour, we don’t chase the radio and we don’t chase trends. We ain’t going to be like “this down south bass shit is hot, that’s the fashion” – we don’t do that, we do what we do, we do our music that we like and try to keep it ahead of the curve and do something that the fans love and that we love too at the same time.

thanks Chad, I don't remember ever reading this but it looks good. Hopefully its not one of those many DPG projects that have been talked about and then never gets to see the light of day

D~Nice

« Reply #733 on: April 30, 2008, 09:24:58 AM »
Since Tha Streetz dropped I would rather hear Kurupt over a Fred beat then a Daz beat. Him and Fred make some dope music together.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #734 on: April 30, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »
Since Tha Streetz dropped I would rather hear Kurupt over a Fred beat then a Daz beat. Him and Fred make some dope music together.

You remember that Kurupt was working on a album with Fred and Mel for Snoops label right?
I´m searching the news archive,with no luck. help me locate the interview  ;)
...and yes Fred and Kurupt is a lethal combo  ;)

I remember that he mentioned that album in an video interview with Y.A.