Author Topic: Piffmeister is not the real Xander.  (Read 675 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Piffmeister is not the real Xander.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 08:17:26 PM »
what is this cunty music

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 01:59:03 AM »
No. Piffmeister / Hatecatcher truthfully is Xander. Two reasons:

1. His entire posting style, behaviour and all the characteristics about his account are an EXACT match of Xanderish behaviour. If someone were mimicing him, they should be up for an Academy Award by now.

2. It was proved that Piffmeister / Hatecatcher is Xander because of the e-mail address that was visible in his account info. I just tested this myself: you can't register an account with a fraudulent e-mail address, let alone after creating an account changing the account e-mail address to some address you do not own. If you change your address, your account needs to be reactivated through that e-mail address before you can post again.
Conclusion: the user who posted here as Piffmeister / Hatecatcher, is also in control of xanderniks@hotmail.com. If that is also the same address you used to contact him through MSN, there's not much to be added here.

Somebody's in denial.

:wavey:

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 04:53:45 AM »
his msn is xander_niks@hotmail.com

so is piffmeisters email address without a underscore? that would mean it's someone else.

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 05:23:22 AM »
^ Shit, now I'm not 100% sure if it originally had an underscore or not. Now that you've mentioned it with an underscore, that does ring a bell with me. Memories are deceiving though, so I can't really tell...

But even if it was xanderniks instead of xander_niks who registered here... An e-mail address with an underscore seems like a second choice to me - I find it unlikely that Xander made xander_niks@hotmail.com BEFORE he made xanderniks@hotmail.com, or maybe someone else took it before him. The first seems the most probable to me.
Also remember that he hid his e-mail address shortly after people found out. If it weren't the real Xander, he wouldn't have put in all the effort into making that one specific e-mail address, only to hide it shortly after. On the other hand... An intelligent aliaser would have expected such thoughts.

On top of that, how obsessive would you have to be to not only put down a one-week streak of 500 posts in a flawlessly acted mimicing or a psychic teen? That seems way over the top to me; I find that very unlikely.

A brilliant actor, or Xander acting like a bitch yet again. I still find the latter the most probable. That boy's got a history.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 05:29:10 AM »
But the real question is, who is Xander ?

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 05:45:35 AM »
^ Shit, now I'm not 100% sure if it originally had an underscore or not. Now that you've mentioned it with an underscore, that does ring a bell with me. Memories are deceiving though, so I can't really tell...

But even if it was xanderniks instead of xander_niks who registered here... An e-mail address with an underscore seems like a second choice to me - I find it unlikely that Xander made xander_niks@hotmail.com BEFORE he made xanderniks@hotmail.com, or maybe someone else took it before him. The first seems the most probable to me.
Also remember that he hid his e-mail address shortly after people found out. If it weren't the real Xander, he wouldn't have put in all the effort into making that one specific e-mail address, only to hide it shortly after. On the other hand... An intelligent aliaser would have expected such thoughts.

On top of that, how obsessive would you have to be to not only put down a one-week streak of 500 posts in a flawlessly acted mimicing or a psychic teen? That seems way over the top to me; I find that very unlikely.

A brilliant actor, or Xander acting like a bitch yet again. I still find the latter the most probable. That boy's got a history.

i had the xander_niks from when he was a active poster (before he deleted his account)

and some people on the dub really don't have a life. anything is possible. i never thought i'd see two girls shit into a cup and lick it like it was ice cream but hey i was convinced to never doubt the internet

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
and some people on the dub really don't have a life. anything is possible. i never thought i'd see two girls shit into a cup and lick it like it was ice cream but hey i was convinced to never doubt the internet

lmao, +1

Thing is, it may very well have been xander_niks@hotmail.com he signed Piffmeister up with here. I simply don't remember whether there was a _ in the address or not, but it surely did read "xander niks". It's true that there's a lot of bullshit on the internet, but this would have been the perfect fraud, albeit that no one's being rewarded for this.
I refuse to believe it's not Xander. There's no holes in the theory of this whole Piffmeister character.

smegma

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 08:29:48 AM »

So is/was his email on that account.

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 08:36:07 AM »

So is/was his email on that account.

That account being Hatecatcher, formerly known as Piffmeister?

smegma

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 08:38:44 AM »
Yes sir.

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 08:41:07 AM »
He's working on Monday nights, isn't he? I say let's go.

smegma

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »
How about next week? The 24th?

Prbleoms

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 08:45:23 AM »
that should be fun.

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »
How about next week? The 24th?

That's Christmas eve. I'm assuming even supermarket slaves get an evening off, won't they!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
No. Piffmeister / Hatecatcher truthfully is Xander. Two reasons:

1. His entire posting style, behaviour and all the characteristics about his account are an EXACT match of Xanderish behaviour. If someone were mimicing him, they should be up for an Academy Award by now.

2. It was proved that Piffmeister / Hatecatcher is Xander because of the e-mail address that was visible in his account info. I just tested this myself: you can't register an account with a fraudulent e-mail address, let alone after creating an account changing the account e-mail address to some address you do not own. If you change your address, your account needs to be reactivated through that e-mail address before you can post again.
Conclusion: the user who posted here as Piffmeister / Hatecatcher, is also in control of xanderniks@hotmail.com. If that is also the same address you used to contact him through MSN, there's not much to be added here.

Somebody's in denial.

:wavey:
also I hit him up bout a new dynamic certified mixtape and he asked "how did u knoe its me?" and asked for a link to it..i never sent that link..