Author Topic: DUBCNN: Untagged Bishop Lamont "CALTROiT" Now On Main Page For Free Download  (Read 288 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/bishoplamont-blackmilk-caltroit/

Bishop Lamont "CALTROiT," Now DJ Free! - December 15, 2007 By : Eddie

We're back today with the untagged, DJ-free version of Bishop Lamont & Black Milk's "CALTROiT" project. The street album leaked onto the internet earlier than expected, but everyone involved with the project wants to make the best of the current situation. With that being said, we're releasing it officially for free download! Follow the link below to get the final, untagged version of this quality street album.

Bishop Lamont & Black Milk Present "CALTROiT" [No DJ, Free Download]

Make sure to visit Bishop Lamont and Black Milk on Myspace. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest information, and don't forget to keep submitting questions that you would like to get personally answered by Bishop Lamont either in our forum or on his Myspace page.

The deadline for this interview contest is December 20th at 12 AM PST, and you can expect the fan-question-only interview to drop soon after that. Also get ready for Bishop's new street album "The Pope Mobile," which is dropping on Christmas Day! Once again, shouts out to TakeOff Productions for all of their support.

~Lucien~

8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have to admit, I've bumped Caltroit like 3,4 times and then stopped, simply because besides being filled with DJ tags it was more of a compilation and I just didn't feel that cohesive vibe. But now, this plays like an LP and a great one. Props to Black Milk for fine mixing, I just expected the same shitty sounds quality without DJ's but was suprised in a positive way. Plus they cut off that wack ass Movie Star track. Oh and DJ Khalil is a beast.

BTW Eddie, any word on when the N*gger Noize untagged will drop ?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nope, but it will come at some point.

~Lucien~

3 different versions... 3 different tracklists  :-\

wcsoldier

I'm waiting for my Bishop dedicated copy  :P.. hope I will have it soon

Young Old Head

man i'm a bit upset that they took off 2 joints. i was feelin' that movie star...
y'all should release these as single tracks on ya front page ;)

and what happend to tash's verse on i need it??
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 10:45:38 AM by Big Dick Chainy »

Cash Money Blood Gang

KURUPTION-81

props, still aint got round to listening to the tagged version.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this version is so much better!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks for this dubcnn  :)

by the way, does anybody know when The Collection Plate drops?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 12:02:58 PM by Dre-Day »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
 8)

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
yo all the numbers are diff on this version to the back cover, is this right, did they change it?? or is there a mistake in the numbering of the tracks in the file