Author Topic: OFTB - ON DEADLY GROUNDZ (Unreleased Death Row material w/ 2Pac, Snoop, Nate...)  (Read 1740 times)

D-Stress

when we gon get this?

West-West Y'All

• Lil Geezy
Shit it's been delayed to May 1st  :'(

"SHIPPING: May 1st 2008 (AWAITING ARTIST PARTICIPATION AND CLEARENCE)"

D-Stress

thanks

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
uhh, no you guys are just really fucking stupid...

1. You might just buy 2 to show off...wow, you are really fucking cool, you can afford to buy something for $60, what a fucking player

2. How can someone complain about paying $30 for a cd?  Well, because the fucking standard prices for cd's are like $10 dipshit.  Its not a matter of being able to afford it, its a matter of buying one at the right price.  I could afford to spend $1000 on a snickers bar if I wanted to, but I would be as dumb as you dumbfucks to do it.  I know a lot about economics, and paying $30 for a cd is just downright fucking stupid.  And you idiots might come back and say some stupid shit like you can up the price because the material is rare.  Who fucking cares idiot....something is worth what someone will pay for it.  And if these cd's were in high demand, they wouldn't only be sold on your website.  Not to mention you idiots wouldn't have to constantly come onto forums telling people how cheap they are, how they need second jobs, how you won't release other stuff unless this stuff sells.  You wouldn't have to do any of that if this shit was in demand...but its not in demand...its not gonna sell for shit.

3. I'd much rather have old unreleased death row material than anything that comes out these days.  I don't even know who the fuck omar cruz is.  But I ain't paying for it, especially not at your ridiculously high prices.  Hell, everything that you guys have sold, I have downloaded for free.  Now you guys sell the LBC crew album for $10, then I would buy that, but I ain't paying 3x the price of a cd for any album.  So talk about making no sense...paying minimum triple the price of a cd, when you can just get it for free.  How's that for making sense you fucking morons.  And don't give me the stupid shit about how if people don't buy it nothing else will be released.  Here faggots:  FUCK YOU, I AIN'T BUYING SHIT, BUT I WILL DOWNLOAD IT.  I GUARANTEE YOU PUT MORE ALBUMS UP FOR SALE AT RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICES.  Quote that line and put it in your sigs.
ROFL...props...

D-Stress

You might just buy 2 to show off
:-X

Efrain

^ Very true about the economics of this. The price doesn't reflect the demand which is probably causing them to loose more sales. Then again the market is so small anyways I can't imagine these guys sell more than 100 units. I think the tipping point is around $20 bucks, over that people just say no. Price any CD at a max of 19.99 and people would be ok with it.

They definitely need to release some Snoop or DPG. The LBC Crew album would be perfect I bet they could sell hundreds of copies of that. And if they had old Snoop/Dre/DPG material, well forget about it. The problem is they keep fucking around with these bullshit releases like the realest and top dogg or petty pablo, artists that can't have more than 50 fans collectively worldwide. How many units were they really expecting to sell  :-\

MarshColin

I haven't bought every FTP release but this is the first one that I'm actually interested in but haven't purchased. After the bullshit OFTB pulled with the t-shirt and DVD with their first release I won't buy this until I at least hear a sampler.

The Real Kilo2

I haven't bought every FTP release but this is the first one that I'm actually interested in but haven't purchased. After the bullshit OFTB pulled with the t-shirt and DVD with their first release I won't buy this until I at least hear a sampler.

No offence Coma, but I don't think you'll get a sampler any time soon. John seems to be slacking.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hope this will be pressed this time.

MarshColin

No offence Coma, but I don't think you'll get a sampler any time soon. John seems to be slacking.

I think it's probably OFTB that is doing the slacking. Every other project had a sampler right after it was announced except for this one and also OFTB were the ones who were supposed to send out the bonus t-shirts and dvd's and never followed through on that.

DerekNelson

Please, when this is out send me a link, and i will DOWNLOAD it like ive downloaded all the other FTP releases because they are CD-Rs not proper cds.

Any1 needs any links to any other ftpo release, i will point u in the right direction as ive uploaded them ALL.

how in the fuk are u people gonna complain about $30 for unreleased pac, kurupt, richie rich, etc?!?! like i said people, 2nd jobs or ask mommy and daddy but imma buy myself a copy, fuk it i might buy 2 just to show off....

its not unreleased, because they HAVE it,. they r just remastering it, making hteir own tracklists, and selling it.

uhh, no you guys are just really fucking stupid...

1. You might just buy 2 to show off...wow, you are really fucking cool, you can afford to buy something for $60, what a fucking player

2. How can someone complain about paying $30 for a cd?  Well, because the fucking standard prices for cd's are like $10 dipshit.  Its not a matter of being able to afford it, its a matter of buying one at the right price.  I could afford to spend $1000 on a snickers bar if I wanted to, but I would be as dumb as you dumbfucks to do it.  I know a lot about economics, and paying $30 for a cd is just downright fucking stupid.  And you idiots might come back and say some stupid shit like you can up the price because the material is rare.  Who fucking cares idiot....something is worth what someone will pay for it.  And if these cd's were in high demand, they wouldn't only be sold on your website.  Not to mention you idiots wouldn't have to constantly come onto forums telling people how cheap they are, how they need second jobs, how you won't release other stuff unless this stuff sells.  You wouldn't have to do any of that if this shit was in demand...but its not in demand...its not gonna sell for shit.

3. I'd much rather have old unreleased death row material than anything that comes out these days.  I don't even know who the fuck omar cruz is.  But I ain't paying for it, especially not at your ridiculously high prices.  Hell, everything that you guys have sold, I have downloaded for free.  Now you guys sell the LBC crew album for $10, then I would buy that, but I ain't paying 3x the price of a cd for any album.  So talk about making no sense...paying minimum triple the price of a cd, when you can just get it for free.  How's that for making sense you fucking morons.  And don't give me the stupid shit about how if people don't buy it nothing else will be released.  Here faggots:  FUCK YOU, I AIN'T BUYING SHIT, BUT I WILL DOWNLOAD IT.  I GUARANTEE YOU PUT MORE ALBUMS UP FOR SALE AT RIDICULOUSLY HIGH PRICES.  Quote that line and put it in your sigs.

Im NOT paying 4 a CD-R or burnt cd thanks, $2 at the most i will pay 4 that.