Author Topic: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing  (Read 5242 times)

Trauma-san

Re: I officially predict Ron Paul wont' win a fucking thing
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2008, 11:11:58 AM »
3. New Hampshire - Ron Paul is in the process of losing.

By the end of the day, I should be able to update on the situation in New Hampshire, but by all accounts and measures, it looks like the outcome is going to be that Ron Paul Loses. 
Not even 10% of the votes are in yet. And Paul isn't looking to win NH, just get a good showing (third place) to keep momentum going. Step your game up.

Um... what momentum?  He's losing.  Everything.  I geuss if he wants to keep *that* momentum up, then yeah a bad finish in New Hampshire would be good for him.  And since I don't want to quote two losers in the same post, tell the guy below you that Ron Paul will not finish above Mitt Romney tonight.  He must have got a couple of the old white guys confused or something. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »
This Just In:  Ron Paul has officially LOST another state. 

For those keeping score, here's where we stand right now.

1. Ron Paul LOST Iowa
2. Ron Paul LOST Wyoming
3. Ron Paul LOST New Hampshire.

Next up, is Michigan.  Now, Michigan looks interesting.  Of course not for Ron Paul, who's currently LOSING there as well, but it's interesting for virtually every other candidate you ever hear mention, because they all actually have a chance of winning it.  So people like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Mike Huckabee etc. will all actually have a shot in the Michigan race. 

I'll be sure to update this post as state by state goes by, so everybody can see that I'm annoyingly right, again. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
^^^I think you need to get laid bro.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2008, 11:03:26 PM »

just like you need to wake up and realize that Ron Paul wouldn't win a fucking thing.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2008, 11:07:40 PM »

just like you need to wake up and realize that Ron Paul wouldn't win a fucking thing.

and you need to realize that Obama wont change shit if he gets elected, he's just like the rest of the republicans and democrats

Trauma-san

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:12 AM »

... says the man all flagged out for Ron Paul.  LOL  come on man.  It's all fun.  I'm just showing you how pathetic it is to get wrapped up in a political candidate to the degree that you're wrapped up in Ron Paul.  How much time have you wasted campaigning for this man?  What has he given you in return? 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2008, 08:07:33 AM »

... says the man all flagged out for Ron Paul.  LOL  come on man.  It's all fun.  I'm just showing you how pathetic it is to get wrapped up in a political candidate to the degree that you're wrapped up in Ron Paul.  How much time have you wasted campaigning for this man?  What has he given you in return? 

Now here is where I disagree. Americans are stupid as a whole, Dick Nixon was right when he said it. They aren't ready to accept such logical change. They aren't ready to accept any responsibility for what goes on in other countries and how they benefit from it. They aren't ready to accept the fact that it was only US incompetence that allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen and any private security agency with half a brain would have stopped those planes from taking off. Thanks to low lifes like Wilson and FDR Amercans ave decided to just put faith in government like it's their king and go on with thier lives. And they choose that king based on likability. I'll bet over 70% of voters couldn't name 3 differences in policy between candidates, or explain how the Bush and Clinton governments were any different (they weren't by the way).

But America was once a country that thought slavery was acceptable. And even in the beginning of formation there were strong abolitionists like Ben Franklin and others. It took decades for this to reach the main stream American thought. Ron Paul isn't going to win. America isn't that smart yet. But the seeds have been planted and one day you'll see enough Americans that are that smart mixed with the rest that are still stupid but have a candidate they like enough to vote for. Ron Regan couldn't have run on Paul's platform and won so no way could Paul. But in a couple decades a Reagan type in personality will run on a similar platform of freedom and logic, and win. And this movement right here, right now is an important part of that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
Let me just slap the shit out of you for insinuating Ron Paul is equivalent or even similar to Ronald Reagan.  He's not.  He may have a similar libertarian streak, but that's where the similarities end.  Barack Obama is much more like Ronald Reagan than Ron Paul is.  Pleasebelieveit.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »
This movement is not about Ron Paul, it is a movement of freedom, peace and prosperity. It doesnt stop at Ron Paul

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

Point me to a post where I said he would. Let me give you a priceless piece of advice: never cosign trauma.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

What you don't understand is regardless if Ron Paul wins or not, I'm going to support him, but even moreso, his ideals.  He's a principled and honorable individual.  Should I have a bitch with ass n titties in my sig (shit I have before and will again), or how about a rapper or some shit?  Why are you so threatened by Ron Paul?  It's not him, it's his message that I can identify with. 

So you and your disciple can keep saying "See he's not gonna win" like someone is arguing with you.  I've said it before - I'm not out here trying to pick a winner and feel better about myself because I was right.  I'm reppin it because I think it's the truth.

And I don't dedicate my life to him.  I guess I could be a massive douche and brag about smokin trees on my way to work, making out w/ twins on new years, driving my $40k car, and blowing hundreds of dollars a week on bullshit because I make more money than I need.  But again, I'm not trying to get vindication on an internet board.  I'm here to discuss things with people, get some entertainment, and that's it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »
Let me just slap the shit out of you for insinuating Ron Paul is equivalent or even similar to Ronald Reagan.  He's not.  He may have a similar libertarian streak, but that's where the similarities end.  Barack Obama is much more like Ronald Reagan than Ron Paul is.  Pleasebelieveit.

You show me where I said that and I'll email you my address. I said REgan couldn't run on this platform and win. That means if Ron Reagan were alive today and the same age he was when he ran in 80 and 94 with all his jokes and charisma and style and likability and ran on the idea that Third World countries with no real militaries were no a threat to us, that Foreign Policy was a large part of why terrorism exists, that we should eliminate the income tax, bring every troop from every where home, that the FED, CIA, and Federal everything should dismantled, and that the Gold standard should be brought back, he'd still be competing for 3rd or 4th at best. The American masses are not ready for the message, just like the American masses weren't ready for the Republic in 1750. It takes time to change the hearts and minds of the stupid.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:36 PM »
Ron Paul was one of only six incumbent Republican Congressmen to support Ronald Reagan over Ford in 1976. In fact, Paul led the Texas delegation for Reagan to the nominating convention.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

and you need to realize that Obama wont change shit if he gets elected, he's just like the rest of the republicans and democrats

Obama will get change done. Dude went into Detroit, infront of the UAW and said things need to get changed. His a man that tells you what he thinks, not what you want to hear. That's why Gore lost in 2000, he sold out his views. Gore in 2007 beats George Bush in 2000. Obama is that guy to turn the page, he was a community activist, civil rights lawyer and someone who fights for unions. Dude is the Democrat party, not no leader of it like the Clintons. That's change right there. Ron Paul is Andrew Jackson, for the gold standard, and racist... nuff said.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »

Obama will get change done. Dude went into Detroit, infront of the UAW and said things need to get changed. His a man that tells you what he thinks, not what you want to hear. That's why Gore lost in 2000, he sold out his views. Gore in 2007 beats George Bush in 2000. Obama is that guy to turn the page, he was a community activist, civil rights lawyer and someone who fights for unions. Dude is the Democrat party, not no leader of it like the Clintons. That's change right there. Ron Paul is Andrew Jackson, for the gold standard, and racist... nuff said.

Don't you know that you're like 6 months late w/ the racism allegations?  The media picked up on it and tried to make it an issue, but it had absolutely no legs.  It's been completely debunked.  I know you're scraping for any sort of negativity to attach to Paul, but you're going to have to look elsewhere.  He's repeatedly said some of his biggest idols are MLK, Rosa Parks, and Ghandi. 

What about Obama being ashamed to admit his dad was Muslim?  What about his not saluting the flag?  What about that his favorite answer to any question is "i don't know"?  What about the fact that he supports pre-emptive nuclear strikes against Iran?  How about the fact that he's CFR? 

I feel sorry for you if you think he's any different than Hillary, Edwards, Huckabee, Romney, or Giuliani.  They're all paid for.