Author Topic: All These People Like Dante,etc.  (Read 1820 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Re: All These People Like Dante,etc.
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2008, 01:32:27 PM »
@ Kilo

You want to drop some Danny Boay Tracks? Whats up with that?

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
@ Kilo

You want to drop some Danny Boay Tracks? Whats up with that?

Yeah, I might drop a few in due time.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Kilo man, how have i heard of Neff-U before?  ???

He produced Lil Eazy E's single. ;-) He also did a cut for a soundtrack which was Petey's cut on the soundtrack.
aah thanks man

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2008, 01:49:19 PM »
Also another way to get shit was back when Irc was good. Some cunts used to have 2Pac orgies in this room called 2Pac4Life. These cunts were people like 2Pat, Dante, G Litt, Neil, G Hagan aka Warpath, and Manu (The OG Manu). My boy Josh P. aka J~Dogg and I were in there and I remember they were passing around Afterlyfe and Fame OG. So you can add that track to your confirmed list.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 02:06:03 PM by Kilo2 - Tha Vaults/The Makaveli Code »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »
@ KILO

Do you know anything about the Channel #2pacmp3 and these DJ Quik unreleased tracks? You said that the tracks are not CDQ. That was right!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2008, 01:53:04 PM »
@ KILO

Do you know anything about the Channel #2pacmp3 and these DJ Quik unreleased tracks? You said that the tracks are not CDQ. That was right!

Nah, I don't use IRC much anymore.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »
Regarding 2Pac4Life's little gay IRC room:

That was the group that was the 'muscle' behind the original 2PacShakur.org discography site which was known like their exclusive, elitist group name as 2Pac4Life. Manu (Not the German one, but the original one) was involved as a member, but he stayed out of the bullshit. I always remember him as being hella cool. Neil was okay at times too. However, a majority of that room was just major cunts. Sad that shit like that made the 2Pac scene alive.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 02:08:30 PM by Kilo2 - Tha Vaults/The Makaveli Code »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2008, 02:05:26 PM »
Everyone in the damn group became pussy whipped by Dante, G Litt, and Patrick to join and stay members because of the material they were offered, and every time they showed insolence they were cut out of deals and the chance to get a financial cut. It's fucked up the way the 2Pac scene is.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »
How Dante got some of his other shit:

Dante gets very very promising new releases canceled, canned, and/or scrapped through either his relationships with the labels and people in power (I would bet one hundred dollars he's in power himself), and with influence on these projects (again I would bet he has DIRECT influence himself), or through paying off staff employees of the labels and the legal personnel. That's how he later buys the shit off them since they are not releasing them. What people/ the so called scene/community don't realize is this is big business. This is Dante's bread and butter. It is what he does best. He excels at it. This has been going on for so much longer than when 2Pac4Life sprang up, let alone the MrMakaveli.net front. He's made a living and an absolute fortune out of being a con-artist and executive thug. Shock G told me of the times Dante, then a teenager, would get a ride from his Mom to where Digital Underground and Pac were holding their barbecues in the Bay to beg him for shit they were working on in around 1990 - 1991.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2008, 03:24:57 PM »
lol thanks 4 the info kilo. cant wait til u leak these traks.

anychance do u hav unreleased kurupt traks that i could get off u?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »
lol thanks 4 the info kilo. cant wait til u leak these traks.

anychance do u hav unreleased kurupt traks that i could get off u?

I used to. I had about 6 or 7 unheard Kurupt DR tracks, but then I reprogrammed my computer and lost a lot of shit. If I get them back, I will holler at you.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
chek ur pm kilo 2

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »
Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and MC Ren - Been A Long Time
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and George Clinton - Can't C Me (Extended Mix)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg and Tray Dee - Da Doc aka The Godfather (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Death Row Inmate (Intro)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Die Motherfucker Die
Dr. Dre featuring The Lady Of Rage and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dope Fiend (Cut from Deep Cover)
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube - Gimme Fifty Feet (Heltah Skeltah)
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg - Hoe Hopper
Dr. Dre featuring Top Dogg & Doobie - Hoe Hoppin'
Dr. Dre - I Breaks Em' Off
Dr. Dre featuring The D.O.C. and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Lil Ghetto Boy (Original Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed, K Solo, and J Flexx - Mind Made Up (Original Death Row Version)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le - Mr. Officer
Dr. Dre featuring Sam Sneed & Ice Cube - Natural Born Killaz (Premix)
Dr. Dre featuring Michel'le and Ice Cube - Nicety (Part Two)
Dr. Dre featuring Tha Realest & Tha Dogg Pound - O.G. 2 B.G.
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube, Chuck D, and George Clinton - Paint The White House Black
Dr. Dre featuring George Clinton - Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk
Dr. Dre featuring Jewell and Snoop Doggy Dogg - Still A G Thing
Dr. Dre featuring Kokane and The D.O.C. - What The Doctor Ordered
Dr. Dre featuring Jay Z and Po Broke & Lonely - Why You Lookin' At Me?

Kilo, i respect you and your infos man, but look...
dre+jay-z+po broke lonely?
dre+realest?
dre+top dogg+doobie?

cīmon man... and p.s. the d.o.c dont even rap on (death row) the chronic.

the real Smile (Original Version)
is on DR greatest hit (cant remember 1 or 2) and it has 2Pac, Scarface and death row rīnīb group "816" instead of johnny p on it, johnny p was added later when they re-released it IMO.

Yo Kilo leak some unreleased videos like Easy To Be A Soldier When There Aint No War

unrelased videos?wtf?never heard about it.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:43:56 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2008, 09:48:35 AM »
Shock G told me of the times Dante, then a teenager, would get a ride from his Mom to where Digital Underground and Pac were holding their barbecues in the Bay to beg him for shit they were working on in around 1990 - 1991.

lol, i thought all these 2Pac "collectors" were teenagers or in their 20s, not 40some years old...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »
Shock G told me of the times Dante, then a teenager, would get a ride from his Mom to where Digital Underground and Pac were holding their barbecues in the Bay to beg him for shit they were working on in around 1990 - 1991.

lol, i thought all these 2Pac "collectors" were teenagers or in their 20s, not 40some years old...

yeah thats what i was goin to say.