Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Pope Mobile" Street Album Gift [Free Download!]  (Read 3466 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Pope Mobile" Street Album Gift [Free Download!]
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 08:52:02 AM »

Thats the look of a man touching a machine he doesn't know how to work!

Look at dre. LOL.. He looks all spooked out everything they take pictures of him in the studio...

He's thinking..." They can't find out I can't programs through the camera can they?"

^^^There's documented evidence that Dre knows his way around the studio and it's various Equipments!!!!

But tha thing, is to find that one equipment that you know how to manipulate, then learn the others to a knowledgeable level,and let others who have mastered the said equipment do they magic on it!!!
Music creation is suppose to be Fun, not Tedious!!!

Merry Xmas!
8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 09:16:42 AM »
here's my present for yall. here's pope mobile tagged properly with album art and folder art. enjoy niggas

http://www.zshare.net/download/5902635d10237c/

smegma

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
I'm really feeling this mixtape. I think I like it better than Nigger Noize and Caltroit! :)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 09:18:51 AM »
here's my present for yall. here's pope mobile tagged properly with album art and folder art. enjoy niggas

^^^
Merry Xmas!!!
Thanks for That!!
+1

~Lucien~

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 09:29:36 AM »
thanks

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 09:43:35 AM »

Major props Bundy!

Props to DubCNN!

Props to Bishop!

The mixtape is HEAT!!!

Merry Christmas to us all!

TrixR4Kids

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 09:47:04 AM »
"Dre knows his way around the studio and it's various Equipments!!!!" lol

Yeah like he knows to step over the Korg Triton Cord when he reaches it?

"Hey Eminem I want to teach you how to produce. You know.. know your way around the  studio and its various equipment.

This is a extension cord. I know it looks bright and pretty but don't bite into it really hard ok? or it will hurt!

Thats called a power switch over there. You need the Trinity in the  "on" position before we can let the niggas we paid to do our beats come in and play with it. Next...
Thats a power outlet. Don't stick your keys or a fork in that or pretty colors will shoot out... That over there is "the Wash" I knew it wouldn't be a success, but I was cracked out at the time. Now your a producer like me! Just practice writing your name on stuff tha isn't your's and you've got the whole thing down " - DD

"Watch rappers combat. I create headaches"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 10:35:47 AM »
What a lovely gift from Dubcnn and Bishop!

Man, look at the production list: Dre, Storch, Khalil, Nottz, 9th Wonder, Danja, Mark Batson, Focus, Teddy Riley. That shit is incredible. I'd give anything to have that lineup on an offical LP, let alone a mixtape.

I just went through it once quickly, for Christ sake, I'm still bumping Caltoit. Of course it sounds dope, opossed to N*gger Noize and especially Caltroit, it's more laid back and probably also more serious (I'm not sure, as I said I've only went through it once very quickly). I like the fact that for example Storch and Danja provided very unique beats, when it comes to their production discography. Even the Dre beat sounds funky, like a Chronic leftover. It's nothing amazing but let's not forget that this is only a mixtape.

One thing I did notice is that you can tell that some tracks were made in 06, maybe even 05. Because you can hear him doing that whole repeating of the words in the end of the punchlines (like Jay-z does sometimes too). Listening to Caltroit, you can tell it was made in 07 because he doesn't do that anymore. Bishop has been mentioning Pope Mobile since 06, so my theory is probably legit.

Anyways, I'm gonna give this some proper spins and then drop some more commentary.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »
Just gave it a proper listen, another near-classic or classic from Bishop man. I honestly don't even know what to say lol. IMO he dropped 3 near-classics to classic in 2007 ALONE. That is unheard of.

Really liked the beats from Scott Storch, very unique. The Danja beat also was cool as fuck. Street Theology was my favorite song, the beat was crazy & bishop spit nice shit. "yeah pimp" was the worst song IMO.

All i can say is I hope he keeps it up ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 10:48:11 AM »
"Dre knows his way around the studio and it's various Equipments!!!!" lol

Yeah like he knows to step over the Korg Triton Cord when he reaches it?

"Hey Eminem I want to teach you how to produce. You know.. know your way around the  studio and its various equipment.

This is a extension cord. I know it looks bright and pretty but don't bite into it really hard ok? or it will hurt!

Thats called a power switch over there. You need the Trinity in the  "on" position before we can let the niggas we paid to do our beats come in and play with it. Next...
Thats a power outlet. Don't stick your keys or a fork in that or pretty colors will shoot out... That over there is "the Wash" I knew it wouldn't be a success, but I was cracked out at the time. Now your a producer like me! Just practice writing your name on stuff tha isn't your's and you've got the whole thing down " - DD

LMAO!
But I'm not going to get into an argument over this, seeing that it's Xmas!!!!

You commented on the picture.
i commented on what you posted,based on the info that i know of Dre plus on the info i know from his Production in the past!!
So if You feel that Dude does nothin the Lab that's on You...
I couldn't careless...

Besides my explanation above,is probably a more accurate picture of what Dre is like in the studio with the musician he works With!!!
I wonder if you'd say that same for the likes of Q.Jones,Peter Jackson,D.Bruckhimer, G.Lucas,S.Spielberg..the List goes on....

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2007, 10:49:07 AM »
Yea my favorite track so far is the last one Anyway, Bishop speaking some real shit ont there, i still cant get over the production on this  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
BTW track 12 is produced by Don Cannon, it's the same beat as Young Jeezy "Mr.15".

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
Ya the production is insane on this. My favorites so far are Street Theology and I Always Knew.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2007, 10:57:03 AM »
Major props on this, listening to it now and so far it's prety fuckin' NICE.9th wonder did a banger for Bishop once again, Street Theology is really nice, Shittin' on fools been on repeat since it first dropped couple of weeks ago.That's all I can say for now  :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2007, 11:04:24 AM »
I am thankful to Bishop to have dropped that Christmas street album! This album is all good! Good flow, good lyrics on fresh beats, that's what's up!

On a funny note, does nobody remarked that the cover is straight from the No Limit era?  ;D