Author Topic: LETS GO TITANS!!  (Read 414 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: LETS GO TITANS!!
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2007, 01:21:10 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

my nerves are through the roof right now y'all ;D

how about my boy JERICHO COTCHERY??  he ripped your secondary up in the loss :)
youre boy was supposed to have a great yr and FUCKIN FLOPPED  :-*

are you on crack?  he's a second option reciever when Coles plays and STILL got 1000 yards

considering he had a QB with a noodle arm throwing to him most of the year i'd say he's making his case for the HOF :D

on crack? LOL! 1000 yds in the nfl as a WR isnt that tough to get these days man, 2 tds is a FLOP!!! The guy doesnt get in the end zone, bottom line. LOL@ noodle arm, pennington can make all throws on the field, he makes throws that only a few qb's make, and they compain about Pennington and go with Clemens? He is the exact same qb without the poise or experience, the jets have far more problems then a noodle arm qb...and dont get me wrong Cotchery has talent, but i was expecting more, and Coles has been playing hurt most of the year even tho he only missed one game, and No 2 option, cmon he as much a Number 1 as Coles is and you know it. Just like Fitz\Bolidn, Chad\TJ, MArvin\Reggie, Etc...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
whoever said the Jags are pretty much the Ravens of last year with a better offense better check that statement...Baltimores defense last yr was #2!!!! The Jags this year #14 overall, BIG DIFFERENCE!! Sure they do play good defense but they are very suseptible to the big play, GREAT Defenses arent, the Ravens defense last year>>>>>JAGS d this year.
They almost completly shut down the Colts offense in that 13-3 loss last year...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2007, 03:57:37 PM »
Vince Young is still learning boys. Relax on the bashing him. Considering most analysts were saying he'd be a 1-3 year project i'd say he's handled himself quite well. ;)

Stats don't tell the entire story of the game. I've watched every titans game this year, he's not as bad as his stats suggest.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2007, 04:24:58 PM »
we win our last 2 games, we're in the playoffs thanks to cleveland fucking up and losing 2 the bengals 2day :laugh:

but right now, there's 2mins left in the game with the titans-jets & jets have the ball around mid-field, trailing 10-6

are you on crack?  he's a second option reciever when Coles plays and STILL got 1000 yards

considering he had a QB with a noodle arm throwing to him most of the year i'd say he's making his case for the HOF :D

on crack? LOL! 1000 yds in the nfl as a WR isnt that tough to get these days man, 2 tds is a FLOP!!! The guy doesnt get in the end zone, bottom line. LOL@ noodle arm, pennington can make all throws on the field, he makes throws that only a few qb's make, and they compain about Pennington and go with Clemens? He is the exact same qb without the poise or experience, the jets have far more problems then a noodle arm qb...and dont get me wrong Cotchery has talent, but i was expecting more, and Coles has been playing hurt most of the year even tho he only missed one game, and No 2 option, cmon he as much a Number 1 as Coles is and you know it. Just like Fitz\Bolidn, Chad\TJ, MArvin\Reggie, Etc...

Pennington is a class act, I've met him before, he's a very nice guy who busts his ass off for you

with that said, my grandma can throw passes farther than him.  chad can elude perssure but isn't much of an athlete and is EASY to figure out if your a CB.

im a Jets fan, I know my own team dude, forget his completion percentage it doesn't mean shit when he never comse up in the big game.

Clemens has a rocket arm (just like Roger) and much more upside than Pennington.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
^his stats in the titans game were better than his actual performance. only bout 1 or 2 highlight passes. most were short completions, adding to that completion %.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »

1) 1000 Yards is quite the accomplishment unless you play for Manning or Brady.
2) Exact same QB without poise and experience? What great NFL QB doesn't have poise and experience?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2007, 06:57:06 PM »

Pennington is a class act, I've met him before, he's a very nice guy who busts his ass off for you

with that said, my grandma can throw passes farther than him.  chad can elude perssure but isn't much of an athlete and is EASY to figure out if your a CB.

im a Jets fan, I know my own team dude, forget his completion percentage it doesn't mean shit when he never comse up in the big game.

Clemens has a rocket arm (just like Roger) and much more upside than Pennington.

I dont care if its ur team DUDE, i watch the Jets too i WATCH EVERY GAME i have the package and i RECORD EVERY GAME, im an NFL NUT. And Pennington can make the necesary throws IF U REALLY WATCHED ud know that...Im not talking about his completion pct man...Im talking about throwing into the seams and throwing the deep out he can make both throws as well as that gap in between the CB and S in a Cover 2. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..Im not talking about 50 yd bombs down the field..This was the Jets first year that they didnt have a winning record with Chad as the Starter, And ive watched Clemens he might have a little better arm then Chad but it aint no rocket and he doesnt make the throws as well as Chad does imo, its not about who can bomb the ball down field the farthest cheif...

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2007, 07:10:40 PM »

I dont care if its ur team DUDE, i watch the Jets too i WATCH EVERY GAME i have the package and i RECORD EVERY GAME, im an NFL NUT. And Pennington can make the necesary throws IF U REALLY WATCHED ud know that...Im not talking about his completion pct man...Im talking about throwing into the seams and throwing the deep out he can make both throws as well as that gap in between the CB and S in a Cover 2. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..Im not talking about 50 yd bombs down the field..This was the Jets first year that they didnt have a winning record with Chad as the Starter, And ive watched Clemens he might have a little better arm then Chad but it aint no rocket and he doesnt make the throws as well as Chad does imo, its not about who can bomb the ball down field the farthest cheif...

i don't see the need to argue with you over a hasbeen quarterback, all i'm going to say is that theres a reason Chadwick got benched and there's a reason he's out the door after next week.

funny thing is Mangini didn't want CP to begin with but didnt awnt to play a rookie last year for obvious reasons.

Chad's a nice guy though, i feel bad shit talking him because he really does give it his all.  its just that his all isn't enough.

i found it funny that mangini and co were using Brad Smith against hte Pats before realizing hte option wasnt going to work and put CP in there lol.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2007, 07:18:28 PM »

1) 1000 Yards is quite the accomplishment unless you play for Manning or Brady.
2) Exact same QB without poise and experience? What great NFL QB doesn't have poise and experience?

Exactly and Kellen Clemens doesnt have the experience or the poise, so whats ur point?? Pennington is a good NFL Qb who doesnt get any respect, if u ACTUALLY Watched any of the Jets games you would know that and 1000 yds isnt an accomplishment anymoe there are like 20 Wr's already that 1000 yds. 2 tds means he doesnt get in the end zone, thats not a GREAT WR.

The Best of 3 Worlds