Author Topic: Will Smith Under Fire For Hitler Comment  (Read 885 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Will Smith Under Fire For Hitler Comment
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »
The Jewish Defense League quickly issued a statement saying Smith "spit on the memory of every person murdered by the Nazis."
In addition, the group also called on Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama to denounce Smith's statements and wanted I Am Legend, Smith's latest movie, pulled from theaters.

Why do they call on Obama to denounce the statements? He is not the frontrunner? It's obviously they are trying to turn this into a racial situation, and they need to get worried about real shit. Even if he said something that might have been mildly offensive or out of pocket, which he didn't, they wouldn't need to go this far. There was a big reaction to Mel Gibson with all of his acts, but this almost seems to be reaching further on a statement that wasn't nearly as bad. I don't remember "The Passion" getting pulled, although there was controversy. Bullshit news story, we never should have had to hear about something this stupid, but that's the kind of world we live in. Everybody has sand in their vaginas, and trips too much. Also stupid was to make a comment about the Jewish because this one group, NIK already dismissed them as tools.

Also, that Uncle Phil comment was hilarious.
I got a bird's eye view

AndrE16686

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 05:34:51 PM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »
The JDL is a bunch of fags.

shut up fool! theyre gonna kick you out...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 04:31:03 AM »
oh god, why is everyone a little bitch. i fuckin agree with him. while i think hitler was evil, it hitllers mind he was doing "the right thing". in my opinion, in order to understand people and differences, you need to play devils advocate.

Truth.