Author Topic: *sigh* I think my PS3's dead...  (Read 1457 times)

K-9

Re: *sigh* I think my PS3's dead...
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
^^^^you're not a gamer if you think that, that's aiight, its cool to watch hd movies.
na im talking about the quality a lot ps3 and 360 also are trash maybe the new models are better than the old ones .

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 12:34:08 PM »
the new falcon chip xbox 360 doesn't suffer the rod. The level of noise is more acceptable too, my pc makes a lot more noise. for the ps3 its the 40 gb model that has problems, due to the br drive, i dont know the exact problem

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
Man, my replacement PS3 just crashed, so it means i gotta contact Sony and get another replacement, its a joke, my 3rd PS3 in 6 months, I had my PS2 for like 3 years and it never died, i've even still got my old Super Nintendo, yet i'm gona be on my 3rd PS3 already, WTF!? Plus i gotta buy a new controller due to my analogue sticks going AWOL constantly :(

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
Man, my replacement PS3 just crashed, so it means i gotta contact Sony and get another replacement, its a joke, my 3rd PS3 in 6 months, I had my PS2 for like 3 years and it never died, i've even still got my old Super Nintendo, yet i'm gona be on my 3rd PS3 already, WTF!? Plus i gotta buy a new controller due to my analogue sticks going AWOL constantly :(

damn that really sucks homie, from what ive heard the ps3 is a pretty reliable system, i mean it looks like a tank!
must just be some bad luck or sum shit, did u get an extended warranty or anything?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:34 AM »

damn that really sucks homie, from what ive heard the ps3 is a pretty reliable system, i mean it looks like a tank!
must just be some bad luck or sum shit, did u get an extended warranty or anything?

Nah i still got my original warranty but i mite have to get an extended one

I don't actually know whats going on, my PS3's just acting up, it works fine then suddenly dies so im not sure if its dead or not ???

*EDIT* That shits dead...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:15:10 PM by Makaveli's Food & Liquor Seeks The Greatest Story Never Told »

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
Damn that sucks!  I better not have any of these problems,  I have had my ps3 for 3 months now and it has been fine so far but Im going to get so pissed if I have these problems, what a bitch.

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 12:16:00 AM »
Is you're PS3 on the carpet? Or is it getting proper ventilation?

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »
Its on top of my desk, with lots of ventilation, theres no fans being blocked or anything, and i dust it regularly when i remember to, the issue is my blu-ray player always seems to die, but i don't kno why that is  :-\

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »
my bros ps3 tanked agian...hahahhaha..his second one...but it doesn't take long to get another one.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »
do euro ps3 crash more often than the one in the states?....thats what it sounds like..

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!