Author Topic: Congratulations Patriots  (Read 2090 times)

GangstaBoogy

Congratulations Patriots
« on: December 29, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »
Enjoy your moment in history you cheatin ass cheaters. The Chargers will beat them in the playoffs - mark it!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

Re: Congratulations Patriots
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 08:28:08 PM »
Enjoy your moment in history you cheatin ass cheaters. The Chargers will beat them in the playoffs - mark it!
not if the chargers face the titans in that wild card..revenge will be ours ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 08:36:58 PM »
^LOL

chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>titans

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 08:41:01 PM »
^LOL

chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>titans
in all honesty, that game will be a toss-up just like their 1st match-up was. We had that game won, period. With a lil luck (that pass that shouldn't of counted) and a decent effort (can't take it all away) they fought back in it

but clearly, that game could of gone either way

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »
I'd love to see the Jags or Titans just run through them in January. That would make my year.

Is Moss really that happy to beat a record that Rice made in 12 games? Whether he wants to believe it or not he's not Jerry Rice, never will be.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
^both the jags and titans have a good chance IMO if they just play their game

both teams play old fashion football. 2 beat the pats, u gotta pound the ball (jags & titans are very good at that) and play good defense (titans and jags are 2 of the best).

i guess i am biased with the titans one, but CONSTANT pressure on brady by vanden bosch and haynesworth is not un-realistic, and would give us a good chance

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:32:37 PM »
"cheatin ass cheaters"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »
congrats nothing! if the patriots dont win it all this season is a bust!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »
^both the jags and titans have a good chance IMO if they just play their game

both teams play old fashion football. 2 beat the pats, u gotta pound the ball (jags & titans are very good at that) and play good defense (titans and jags are 2 of the best).

i guess i am biased with the titans one, but CONSTANT pressure on brady by vanden bosch and haynesworth is not un-realistic, and would give us a good chance

Taylor and Drew could really mean trouble for that old Pat defense and the Jags have a smashmouth style on D that could really be effenctive of the weather is right.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »
Gotta give 'em props, they ran the table.  They didn't have the toughest schedule but they can't help that.  Even if they have a weak division, they beat the number 2 and 3 teams on the road, and made the number one defense (PIT) in the league look foolish.  Congratulations to New England.

If they can get by the AFC, I can't see them losing to an NFC team in the Super Bowl.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 09:57:09 AM »
Our schedule wasn't as weak as you think. 16 and 0 baby.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
Our schedule wasn't as weak as you think. 16 and 0 baby.

LOL what? i mean you played a few good teams, but u played the jets, dolphins, and bills TWICE.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
The Pats division was pretty weak, Miami and NY are horrible, and Buffalo was maybe a decent team whose record was a lot better from having those 2 weak teams in their league. But, other than that, the Pats beat the 2 other best teams in the league (Colts and Cowboys), and also a couple other playoff teams (Chargers, Giants, Steelers) and 2 that are still in it (Redskins and Browns). They are a great team, I think they got a few breaks, but they still had to blow out a lot of teams and be in the position to win those close ones. I hope they lose in the playoffs though.
I got a bird's eye view

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »
The Pats division was pretty weak, Miami and NY are horrible, and Buffalo was maybe a decent team whose record was a lot better from having those 2 weak teams in their league. But, other than that, the Pats beat the 2 other best teams in the league (Colts and Cowboys), and also a couple other playoff teams (Chargers, Giants, Steelers) and 2 that are still in it (Redskins and Browns). They are a great team, I think they got a few breaks, but they still had to blow out a lot of teams and be in the position to win those close ones. I hope they lose in the playoffs though.

The Colts were hurt and Dallas messed up. If the Pats beat them both and win the big one then there is no excuse but let's say the Colts walk right over them when they play them and Ugoh, Diem, and Harrison are all in. I mean let's say they win and win big, in New England. Then I think it would be safe to say that they would have won in week 9, would have beaten the Chargers, and would have 16-0 in the hardest division in NFL history maybe. The bottom line is that if NE beats a healthy Colts I'll admit they are one of if not the best team ever. If they lose then they aren't worth a fraction of their hype.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
I clearly didn't say anything about them being the greatest team ever or anything, I absolutely HATE the Patriots. I was just pointing out that the "weak" schedule wasn't as weak as everyone said, because they beat the 2 teams with the best records besides them and some other playoff teams. The Colts were banged up and let the game slip away, the Ravens (bullshit game they should have lost), Cowboys, and Giants all had their chances and were in it late but slipped up late. The Patriots never did that, they always found a way to win, whether it be a late turnover or a bad defensive holding call. They had a great season, and like I said earlier:
I hope they lose in the playoffs though.
I got a bird's eye view