Author Topic: Congratulations Patriots  (Read 2087 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Congratulations Patriots
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
I clearly didn't say anything about them being the greatest team ever or anything, I absolutely HATE the Patriots. I was just pointing out that the "weak" schedule wasn't as weak as everyone said, because they beat the 2 teams with the best records besides them and some other playoff teams. The Colts were banged up and let the game slip away, the Ravens (bullshit game they should have lost), Cowboys, and Giants all had their chances and were in it late but slipped up late. The Patriots never did that, they always found a way to win, whether it be a late turnover or a bad defensive holding call. They had a great season, and like I said earlier:
I hope they lose in the playoffs though.

No one is arguing they are great, but greatest ever, not that you said it, shouldn't even be discussed until they win the Superbowl and do it against healthy. If Manning and Harrison are injured or Romo and Owens in the Superbowl then t doesn't mean anythng to me. The only thing I'd like to see more than them lose is for Brady to go down early in the first play off game and they run through all three opponents with Cassel. Just so the world would know how significant Brady really is. Calls is own plays? I guess "hey guys I'm gonna get 3 minutes to throw so just run around and get open" is an NFL play these days.

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 04:15:51 PM »
Best case scenario for me, is the Packers beating the Patriots in the Superbowl and Bellichick getting embarrassed in front of millions of TV screens.

Most likely scenario for me is the Pats beating the Cowboys in the Superbowl and the media naming the Pats the best team in NFL history and then we start seeing this new crowd of Patriot fans in the next generation and ESPN covering the Patriots with 90% of their NFL coverage. Pretty gay.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »
NFL playoffs are very unpredictable IMO. the pats ain't no lock to win the super bowl. their toughest match-up however IMO will be their 1 or 2 games in the AFC side.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »
Props to the pats

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 07:15:55 PM »
Best case scenario for me, is the Packers beating the Patriots in the Superbowl and Bellichick getting embarrassed in front of millions of TV screens.

Nah, the best case would be Cleveland or Tennesse running right over them in a blow out. 42-0 or some shit like that. Too bad they ave that 16th win though otherwise they'd be as remembered as the 04 Steelers or 98 Vikings.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:17 PM »
^LOL

chargers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>titans

^LOL

titans >>>>>>>>>>>>chargers

Im actually scared what kind of world we'll be in if the Pats win the superbowl...its worse enough that the red sox are the god damn champions

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 05:23:34 PM »

I like the Colts and Packers with those odds.  I might just have to lay down on them and hope for a IND/GB Super Bowl.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »
^LMAO at titans being last

titans >>>> skins, seahawks, giants,

titans = steelers, jags, chargers, bucs

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 11:37:13 PM »
^LOL

I dont think its laughable, have u seen the Titans play? IF Albert doesnt go down this is a 12 win team...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
^LOL

I dont think its laughable, have u seen the Titans play? IF Albert doesnt go down this is a 12 win team...
exactly

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
Our schedule wasn't as weak as you think. 16 and 0 baby.

LOL 2 games vs the worst team in NFL history, played the bills without marshawn lynch, the skins without sean taylor (PLUS 2 starters on hte skins defense went down in the 1st drive vs the pats), the eagles without Mcnabb, the Giants without Shockey, the Colts without Harrison

very easy schedule compared to the Colts having to play those solid AFC south teams twice each
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 01:21:53 PM »

LOL 2 games vs the worst team in NFL history, played the bills without marshawn lynch, the skins without sean taylor (PLUS 2 starters on hte skins defense went down in the 1st drive vs the pats), the eagles without Mcnabb, the Giants without Shockey, the Colts without Harrison

very easy schedule compared to the Colts having to play those solid AFC south teams twice each

who cares...the Pats beat the Colts at INDY, whats ur excuse for that?

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »

marvin harrison, already used it.  i give them credit for winning every game, but unless they go 19-0 it doesn't matter.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 01:25:51 PM »

marvin harrison, already used it.  i give them credit for winning every game, but unless they go 19-0 it doesn't matter.

and what about at Dallas?

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

and what about at Dallas?

dallas is just an over-rated immature team thats not making the superbowl this year