Author Topic: Congratulations Patriots  (Read 2088 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Congratulations Patriots
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:51 PM »
LOL 2 games vs the worst team in NFL history, played the bills without marshawn lynch, the skins without sean taylor (PLUS 2 starters on hte skins defense went down in the 1st drive vs the pats), the eagles without Mcnabb, the Giants without Shockey, the Colts without Harrison

very easy schedule compared to the Colts having to play those solid AFC south teams twice each

lol...the Pats are the only team in the league that played teams with players that were injured.

The Pats played a lot of the better teams (IND, DAL, PIT, SD, WAS, CLE, NYG) in the league and beat them all, you can't take anything away them no matter how much you try to justify it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
LOL 2 games vs the worst team in NFL history, played the bills without marshawn lynch, the skins without sean taylor (PLUS 2 starters on hte skins defense went down in the 1st drive vs the pats), the eagles without Mcnabb, the Giants without Shockey, the Colts without Harrison

very easy schedule compared to the Colts having to play those solid AFC south teams twice each

lol...the Pats are the only team in the league that played teams with players that were injured.

The Pats played a lot of the better teams (IND, DAL, PIT, SD, WAS, CLE, NYG) in the league and beat them all, you can't take anything away them no matter how much you try to justify it.

their cheaters nomatter how you try to justify it.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 08:28:51 AM »
Our schedule wasn't as weak as you think. 16 and 0 baby.

who cares...the Pats beat the Colts at INDY, whats ur excuse for that?

It wasn't just Harrison. Ugoh's replacement in that game played horribly. Every time they got a break to Manning, including the last fumble it was by going right through Charlie Johnson. Harrison may have gotten them that 4 extra points and given Wayne and Clark more room to get open on thrird downs but put Ugoh back in too and Cots win that game. The Pats might win the AFC final against the Colts (if both teams make it) but if Moss and Matt Light were out then NE has no chance.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 01:16:41 PM »

It wasn't just Harrison. Ugoh's replacement in that game played horribly. Every time they got a break to Manning, including the last fumble it was by going right through Charlie Johnson. Harrison may have gotten them that 4 extra points and given Wayne and Clark more room to get open on thrird downs but put Ugoh back in too and Cots win that game. The Pats might win the AFC final against the Colts (if both teams make it) but if Moss and Matt Light were out then NE has no chance.

NO SHIT, IF THIS AND IF THAT
if Brady had better WR's then Gaffney and Caldwell (WHO DROPPED A PASS IN THE END ZONE, which made the pats settle for a fg, 4 pt difference, the difference in the game) then Peyton wouldnt even have a title...STOP MAKING EXCUSES

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 01:17:21 PM »

marvin harrison, already used it.  i give them credit for winning every game, but unless they go 19-0 it doesn't matter.

and what about at Dallas?

dallas is just an over-rated immature team thats not making the superbowl this year

maybe thats the case, but they still smacked people all year...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »

if Brady had better WR's then Gaffney and Caldwell (WHO DROPPED A PASS IN THE END ZONE, which made the pats settle for a fg, 4 pt difference, the difference in the game) then Peyton wouldnt even have a title...STOP MAKING EXCUSES

I'm not makng excuses. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if a healthy Colts really lay a beating on NE. I can't see them letting up those two big plays again in the next game and with Ugoh, Diem, and Harrison all healthy the offense could put up a lot more points than last time. All depending on the weather of course. But even then the new Addai and Keith  speed and power combo looks even better than last years Rhodes/Addai paring. Addai is a lot better this, and Keith can stretch a play like Rhodes.

And hate on Caldwell and the rest all you want. Moss dropped a few balls this year too, and if not for about 18 push offs he may have not gotten a lot of TDs (why no one pounded him for all those psh offs is beyond me) Gonzalez dropped as pass in this season's game. I'm not blaming him for the loss. The Pats could have won if they ran the ball a bit more. Take away Dillon's one big run and they only ran for 60 yards all game. The Colts pounded out about 130 yards in that game. If the whole thing was reversed and Indy had to go fown field in the last minute and Manning threw an INT to finish the game no one would shut up about Manning "choking again". Both teams played sloppy all game. The team who played more sloppy at the end lost.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 11:23:43 AM »

I'm not makng excuses. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if a healthy Colts really lay a beating on NE. I can't see them letting up those two big plays again in the next game and with Ugoh, Diem, and Harrison all healthy the offense could put up a lot more points than last time. All depending on the weather of course. But even then the new Addai and Keith  speed and power combo looks even better than last years Rhodes/Addai paring. Addai is a lot better this, and Keith can stretch a play like Rhodes.

And hate on Caldwell and the rest all you want. Moss dropped a few balls this year too, and if not for about 18 push offs he may have not gotten a lot of TDs (why no one pounded him for all those psh offs is beyond me) Gonzalez dropped as pass in this season's game. I'm not blaming him for the loss. The Pats could have won if they ran the ball a bit more. Take away Dillon's one big run and they only ran for 60 yards all game. The Colts pounded out about 130 yards in that game. If the whole thing was reversed and Indy had to go fown field in the last minute and Manning threw an INT to finish the game no one would shut up about Manning "choking again". Both teams played sloppy all game. The team who played more sloppy at the end lost.

did caldwell not drop a 2nd half td that they had to therefore settle for a fg, yes or no?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 12:33:45 PM »

did caldwell not drop a 2nd half td that they had to therefore settle for a fg, yes or no?

So Brady didn't make one mistake in that game? I'm not using the hurt roster as an excuse for the loss this year. I am using it as a reason that the next game in the playoffs may end up being a very different one. Gonzalez dropped a ball too and he had it in his hands. Wrs drop balls. QBs misthrow them. Happens all the time. What I anm saying is that beating an injured Cots and beating a healthy Colts, THIS YEAR, could be two completely different challenges. They play Indy at the Conference Final and win then that'll really cement them in there with the great teams of all team. If they get blown out then the media will be forced will re-evaluate the whole season and wonder if a healthy Colts could have been the 16-0 team. If it's a close game that falls down to the wire then I'll still give it to the Pats win or lose.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »

marvin harrison, already used it.  i give them credit for winning every game, but unless they go 19-0 it doesn't matter.

and what about at Dallas?

dallas is just an over-rated immature team thats not making the superbowl this year

maybe thats the case, but they still smacked people all year...

go look back on their games

2 well-earned wins vs the giants
-turned the ball over 6 times to Buffalo and won on MNF because buffalo sucks
-a comeback win vs. a reeling Detroit team (28-27)
-beating the Packers without Brett Favre
-free wins vs. the Jets, Bears, Rams and Dolphins
-the Patriots beat them down by 3 touchdowns, they were just toying with them for a few quarters
-close wins vs the PAnthers, Vikings and Redskins
-horrible losses to the Eagles (tony romo looked like shit) and Redskins (with todd collins)

they weren't so dominating, probably should've been 11-5
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sub-Z

• Lil Geezy
  • G.F.G 4 Life...
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »
Fuck no.........cameras been gone since like week 3 or sume sht.....

Remember what happend when the patriots and chargerss played earlier....lol

and wheres shawn merriman all year.....talken bought cheaten....

dat fool juiced lol....

and aint done sht since hes benn off lol..no lights out dance all year...lol come on get real....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »
Fuck no.........cameras been gone since like week 3 or sume sht.....

Remember what happend when the patriots and chargerss played earlier....lol

and wheres shawn merriman all year.....talken bought cheaten....

dat fool juiced lol....

and aint done sht since hes benn off lol..no lights out dance all year...lol come on get real....

merriman helps build houses for fire victems, dude's a man of the people

whens the last time you saw bill belichunks build a house?

Sub-Z

• Lil Geezy
  • G.F.G 4 Life...
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »
Hes old and to G for dat.......

8)duh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 01:26:04 PM »
to answer your Q sub-z, i think the pats offense this year was the 2nd best EVER behind the rams of '00

i respect them on the field

but off the field...FUCK THEM CHOWDER EATIN BASTARDS lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 08:56:18 PM »
U can make all the excuses u want about Dallas not being dominating but when u win 13 games in the NFL which is EXTREMLY DIFFICULT to do thats domination, maybe they didnt kill everyone, and played some bad games, but they almost always found a way to get it done, thats a great football team right there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »
U can make all the excuses u want about Dallas not being dominating but when u win 13 games in the NFL which is EXTREMLY DIFFICULT to do thats domination, maybe they didnt kill everyone, and played some bad games, but they almost always found a way to get it done, thats a great football team right there...
LOL totally unrelated, but mosav u might wanna remove the " from you're name. for some reason when having " in you're name, members can't receive pm's. just a heads up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com