Author Topic: your opinions on peace VS violence  (Read 531 times)

swangin and bangin

your opinions on peace VS violence
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:38:45 AM »
i dunno what made me think about this but i did

you know all the important people in history like DR. Martin Luther King Jr, and Malcolm X and others,
some fought with peace against violence and some said fuck it if u got guns we gona get guns like the black panthers

i think if muthafuckers come at you with shit then you have the right to fuck them up. IMO

see that fool ghandi, i think he was a retard for starving himself and shit for peace and shit. didnt his ass get shot anyway?

i just think if one side wants to kick you, punch you, shoot at you and take away your natural rights then you have the right to fuck them up by any way.

your thought?

some good quotes
"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

PS: Eleven 2 Three i'd appreciate it if your sensitive ass didn't post in my thread, i wouldnt want your tampon all bloodied up b4 you went to bed
thank you

Sparegeez

Re: your opinions on peace VS violence
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 02:41:02 AM »
I think violence can solve the problem temporarily, but in the long run it would create even more problems.

Peace is a slow but sure process.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 02:45:02 AM »
I think violence can solve the problem temporarily, but in the long run it would create even more problems.
not if you kill the problem
lol

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 02:08:35 PM »
Peace is a good thing and at the end of the day people want that (except these secret societies etc.) Now I think the only time violence is an issue, is when so colored people are using it to defend their human rights and to get freedom. When violence is used in that way by so called colored people all of a sudden its a problem. So called colored people are now labeled terrorists etc-but there was no such thing when America used violence to get its freedom; no such during the french revolution etc.- IT WAS ALL GOOD when violence was used to benefit the caucasian. So like you said i believe if someone tends to kill, rape, pillage your area then talking to them isnt going to be the smartest thing to do- its just that now these caucasians want to condition so called colored people into thinking that  protecting your life and your rights shouldn't be done by violence but with peace talking-YEAH FUCKING,RIGHT. They know damn well thats not how they operate so why should us, so called colored people operate that way. REMEMBER USING VIOLENCE WAS NEVER A PROBLEM WHEN THE caucasian USED IT-BUT WHEN SO CALLED COLORED PEOPLE USED IT ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY'RE LABELED TERRORISTS. so yes if a nigga is coming at you with every intention of doing the max harm to you, put that nigga in the cemetery, he doesnt deserved to live then-yo did society a favor also.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 03:00:55 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 04:12:26 PM »
They balance each other out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 04:21:20 PM »
Peace is a good thing and at the end of the day people want that (except these secret societies etc.) Now I think the only time violence is an issue, is when so colored people are using it to defend their human rights and to get freedom. When violence is used in that way by so called colored people all of a sudden its a problem. So called colored people are now labeled terrorists etc-but there was no such thing when America used violence to get its freedom; no such during the french revolution etc.- IT WAS ALL GOOD when violence was used to benefit the caucasian. So like you said i believe if someone tends to kill, rape, pillage your area then talking to them isnt going to be the smartest thing to do- its just that now these caucasians want to condition so called colored people into thinking that  protecting your life and your rights shouldn't be done by violence but with peace talking-YEAH FUCKING,RIGHT. They know damn well thats not how they operate so why should us, so called colored people operate that way. REMEMBER USING VIOLENCE WAS NEVER A PROBLEM WHEN THE caucasian USED IT-BUT WHEN SO CALLED COLORED PEOPLE USED IT ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY'RE LABELED TERRORISTS. so yes if a nigga is coming at you with every intention of doing the max harm to you, put that nigga in the cemetery, he doesnt deserved to live then-yo did society a favor also.
props
well said

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 07:21:23 PM »
....Islam is peace through submission to Allah, peace through the 5 daily prayers, peace through the self-denial and content brought through fasting...

...similarly, Buddism teaches about peace through prayer, meditation, and breaking attatchments to the world...

...Rasta's talk about peace, love, and respect, and the African being a naturally peaceful being....

...Christians say Jesus was all about peace, even to the point of self-sacrifice and self-effacement......

...Some find peace through the movements and focused breathing of Yoga (props to Russel Simmons)...

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 07:27:02 PM by Rakim (Abdul) Allah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 07:48:32 PM »
....Islam is peace through submission to Allah, peace through the 5 daily prayers, peace through the self-denial and content brought through fasting...

...similarly, Buddism teaches about peace through prayer, meditation, and breaking attatchments to the world...

...Rasta's talk about peace, love, and respect, and the African being a naturally peaceful being....

...Christians say Jesus was all about peace, even to the point of self-sacrifice and self-effacement......

...Some find peace through the movements and focused breathing of Yoga (props to Russel Simmons)...

but i int sayin peace is bad
im saying, how can you yell peace when muthafuckas be getting violent at you
i believe you shouldnt get violent unless someone else starts it first, then u have to.
dont be the first to swing but handle yo business when some one else fucks with you.
u get what im sayin?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »
but i int sayin peace is bad
im saying, how can you yell peace when muthafuckas be getting violent at you
i believe you shouldnt get violent unless someone else starts it first, then u have to.
dont be the first to swing but handle yo business when some one else fucks with you.
u get what im sayin?

Word... I get what your saying... there's a point when peacefullness can become cowardness if you let injustice pervail.  But you can't lose your cool, you have to stay focused and righteous throughout.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 02:03:15 AM »
peace wins in the long run

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 06:22:30 AM »
I think people are foolish to think that we live in horrible times.  The world is much better off today than it was 10 years ago and much better off then than it was 50 years ago and much better off then than it was 1000 years ago.  We're obviously slowly marching towards more peace in the world.

Peace usually comes after sustained violence, btw.  When one country or one culture or civilization half-ass destroys another, that's when you get peace.

We're slowly wiping all these islam extremists out in the world.  That will go a long way towards peace.  If we can attack the black gangs and shit right here in America a little more, we'll really clean and whiten the world up. 

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »
peace wins in the long run
so if someone was going to yo house takin all yo shit, beatin yo ass, u would get into the fetal position and wait for peace?
 ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
I think people are foolish to think that we live in horrible times.  The world is much better off today than it was 10 years ago and much better off then than it was 50 years ago and much better off then than it was 1000 years ago.  We're obviously slowly marching towards more peace in the world.

Peace usually comes after sustained violence, btw.  When one country or one culture or civilization half-ass destroys another, that's when you get peace.

We're slowly wiping all these islam extremists out in the world.  That will go a long way towards peace.  If we can attack the black gangs and shit right here in America a little more, we'll really clean and whiten the world up. 
i dunno about "whitening up the world" but i think america should let those low class terrorists blow each other up until they wipe each other out, but on  the other hand every one of those marines and army people should be after bin ladens faggot ass.

the "black gangs" will diminish when there community gets better schools and more work opportunity.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

you gullible ass clown falling for propaganda. LAUGHIN at "whiten" this world up- I know no doubt that thats the devils plan.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 12:23:25 PM by Nat Turner-reincarnated »

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »

But that's not going to happen; it is not what Allah intended.  Instead, we are going to wipe the devil off the Earth forever, and all you crackers will perish on Judgment Day.  THEN there will be peace.  But you personally, and the rest of your Yakub Crew brethren, are about to lose everything to us.