Poll

Whos Your Pick?

Snoop Dogg
24 (36.9%)
Ice Cube
41 (63.1%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ice Cube vs Snoop Dogg  (Read 1194 times)

messi19

Re: Ice Cube vs Snoop Dogg
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 11:11:30 AM »
Love em both (n/h), but Cube got this bruh.

Sorry for changin the subject but is there any info on the direction of Snoops new album?
Cuz im not really sure if im anticipatin it. Raw Footage? Thats another story. Cube stay droppin gems on these fools 8)

What concerns me is Snoop was interviewed about the album and he was talkin bout how hes tryin different things on this album with this album cause he's in a position now where he can do what he wants.  I mean if the whole album is like Sexual Seduction I gotta say i wont be coppin it...even though i'm one of his biggest fans.

Yeah, i feel u on that.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 02:39:15 PM »
Ice Cube.

Snoop hasn't made a good album since the 90's.

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »
No comparison (IMO)
Cube hands down all day everyday.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 02:55:48 PM »
nat turner why you always mentioning devils all the time? ....Everytime I read one of your posts you banging on about devils this and devils that........have you been racially or sexually abused by a white person or something?

C'mon Cube nigga , that nigga was raw back in the day straight serving nigga. non stopp getting at them devils.
Fine not all but the majority are devils.
First what are you ? caucasian? Second, im assuming your white, why does everything have to relate to somehow to sexual acts with you people [caucasians]-MUST GO BACK TO WHEN YOU PEOPLE WERE DOING HOMOSEXUAL ACT BACK IN EUROPE-GREEKS. Also, racism doesnt not exist because of so called people like me. You know damn well why racism exist- so stop playing the innocent role as your devils always tend to do. The fact that you got a probably with what the real NAT TURNER did just goes to show deep down you support racism and slavery (not just physically but mentally). HOw the fuck you going to have a problem to the small amount of white killed compared to the large amount of BLACKS SLAIN. you cant be serious. I aint the one who wrote fake history books? I didnt sed missionaries to so called civilized people and instill caste system Nah racism aint alive because of me but at the same time im not going to fron and act like every is all good. nah I live in reality. I know what the fuck is up. dont play game here.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »
yes i am white, and the sexual reference was because you have so much hate for us ' devils ' either something drastic must have happened to you personally for you to have this much hate or you are just a man with a large chip on his shoulder. Yet again you have to show your immaturity with a homosexual reference toward white people.
Secondly I'm not playing the  'innocent ' role, It is pointless holding various grudges against people who did things hundreds of years ago that neither myself or anyone I know have any control over. To make an statement that ' deep down ' I am rascist because I don't like to keep seeing you write derogatory terms about white people is a joke. It seems as if you are fishing for an arguement. Some of your paragraph didn't even make sense so I can't really comment on the rest. Anyway, i'm obviously not going to change your mind so I won't waste my time with you.

First what are you ? caucasian? Second, im assuming your white, why does everything have to relate to somehow to sexual acts with you people [caucasians]-MUST GO BACK TO WHEN YOU PEOPLE WERE DOING HOMOSEXUAL ACT BACK IN EUROPE-GREEKS. Also, racism doesnt not exist because of so called people like me. You know damn well why racism exist- so stop playing the innocent role as your devils always tend to do. The fact that you got a probably with what the real NAT TURNER did just goes to show deep down you support racism and slavery (not just physically but mentally). HOw the fuck you going to have a problem to the small amount of white killed compared to the large amount of BLACKS SLAIN. you cant be serious. I aint the one who wrote fake history books? I didnt sed missionaries to so called civilized people and instill caste system Nah racism aint alive because of me but at the same time im not going to fron and act like every is all good. nah I live in reality. I know what the fuck is up. dont play game here.

[/quote]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2008, 12:45:24 AM »
No need to speak about the past on this one....
...Right now:

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (x1000) Sexuall Eruption

kemizt

swangin and bangin

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2008, 12:47:37 AM »
there both great
but im gona have to go with snoop
still bumpin madd shit by him from the old days and recent shit

cubes sick too, no vaseline = one of the greatest diss's EVER

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2008, 01:15:44 AM »
yes i am white, and the sexual reference was because you have so much hate for us ' devils ' either something drastic must have happened to you personally for you to have this much hate or you are just a man with a large chip on his shoulder. Yet again you have to show your immaturity with a homosexual reference toward white people.
Secondly I'm not playing the  'innocent ' role, It is pointless holding various grudges against people who did things hundreds of years ago that neither myself or anyone I know have any control over. To make an statement that ' deep down ' I am rascist because I don't like to keep seeing you write derogatory terms about white people is a joke. It seems as if you are fishing for an arguement. Some of your paragraph didn't even make sense so I can't really comment on the rest. Anyway, i'm obviously not going to change your mind so I won't waste my time with you.

[/quote]
Sexual reference has nothing to do with being immature you like the tenth person who tried to say that homosexual shit to clown- Like is that all you devils think about. Once again read up on your history it in your nature to be a pervert and try to align everything with it.
once again typical devil using trickology. when did i say you was a racist because of the reason you stated. Lets me make this clear because you devils love twisting up peoples word-media (prime good example). I said for you to even be upset that Nat Turner (the real one) killed a couple of white people, compared to how many Blacks were getting slain for just the smallest reasons, such as if a devil just had a bad day, only leads me to conclude that you support slavery and everything that goes with. You want to sit up here and condemn Nat Turner( the real one) for his action brought unto your forefathers/ancestors for their atrocious, barbaric actions- fuck out of here. You say I don't make sense, maybe its because I'm not talking money because that all you devils like to do, exploit people economically. You guys love money and will do anything to get it even if it means killing/destroying a whole nation. So you guys can sail the seas with your yachts. You don't understand me because I'm on a higher level when it comes to dropping gems/pearls/jewels on you uncivilized ones.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2008, 02:16:37 AM »
No need to speak about the past on this one....
...Right now:

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (x1000) Sexuall Eruption

I disagree; Sexual Eruption Live >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (x1000) Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It.
I don't really like the beat and Ice Cube's flow sounds a little slacking to me. I don't want to disrespect nobody but I had to state the facts.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2008, 02:19:14 AM »
Live, studio, acoustic, whatever. That sing song shit is wack..

kemizt

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2008, 02:28:15 AM »
Have you checked this? If not, I advise you to do so.
The live and the studio versions are completely different and the live instruments such as the synthe and the talkbox are making this jam one of the best songs of 2007 in my opinion.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2008, 02:38:34 AM »
^yes, i've seen it

kemizt

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »
cube's got my vote