Author Topic: Lets go Chargerssssss Lets go  (Read 732 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Lets go Chargerssssss Lets go
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 04:14:24 PM »
LT nigga!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 04:16:09 PM »
that was a bad call IMO on the LT TD. how much time u gonna give him 2 for the td? forward progress.

aww well i guess
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »
that was a bad call IMO on the LT TD. how much time u gonna give him 2 for the td? forward progress.

aww well i guess

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
lunatic, dont worry look at the bright side

atleast you wont be embarassed by the patriots* next week  :P
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »
Whatcha gotta say now, Lunatic? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Like I said a month ago: Chargers>Titans

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

This works out well for me. Indy has a score to settle with SD. Don't expect to see any 20 yard missed FGs by Vini in the is game. Marvin's back. Ugoh's back. Diem is back.

And the best chance for the Pats to lose in their first playoff game is going to Boston next Saturday. If NE goes down in the first game I'll be laughing until Christmas.

Oh, and fucking Bironas ruimed my spread. I had Titans to keep it with in 10. Bironas and that asshole whole fumbled in te first half.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 04:51:56 PM by They call me Ted »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »

This works out well for me. Indy has a score to settle with SD. Don't expect to see any 20 yard missed FGs by Vini in the is game. Marvin's back. Ugoh's back. Diem is back.

And the best chance for the Pats to lose in their first playoff game is going to Boston next Saturday. If NE goes down in the first game I'll be laughing until Christmas.

Oh, and fucking Bironas ruimed my spread. I had Titans to keep it with in 10. Bironas and that asshole whole fumbled in te first half.
NE and the Colts are alot closer to eachother in terms of talent than people think

It all depends if Marvin can come back or not.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tekniec

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »
that was not no forward progress he made it in fair and square.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 04:59:44 PM »
that was not no forward progress he made it in fair and square.
yeah on the 2nd effort

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »

NE and the Colts are alot closer to eachother in terms of talent than people think

It all depends if Marvin can come back or not.

I'm confident the Cots stand a greart chance to win in Indy, Harrison or no Harrison. They lamost won and a very green Gonzalez. I just want to see the headlines next week say in big bold letters 16-1, since the damn papers had it 16-0 boldly up front last week. Shit, the Colts could lose to the Jags if that happened and I'd still be fine.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »
MY L.A. GALAXY FITTED LOL IS OFF 2 THE CHARGERS jk ..  HATS OFF TO THE CHARGERS

titans defense played well enough to get a W but the offense barring a costly turnover was Lacking

THE DEFENSE DESERVES THE GAME BALL, these boys came to play... not only holding the titans to 6 total points... they looked really impressive especially when they went up 17-6 and they completely sold out pass rushing putting all kinds of pressure on Vince Young forcing him to throw an interception

Hope Antonio Gates can make it back into the line up by next week...

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:10:31 PM by NauticaICE »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »

I PRAY TO GOD THAT ALL OF INDYS PLAYERS STAY HEALTHY SO SHALLOW HAS ZERO EXCUSES WHEN THE PATS BEAT THE COLTS IN 2 WEEKS..BUT DAMN I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SD TOOK DOWN INDY, but if i had to bet my money would be on Indy...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »
Indi will beat S.d next week
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 06:01:05 PM »
Indi will beat S.d next week
You already proved how accurate your predictions are. ;D I told you many times the Chargers were going to win, but do you listen? No. See that's your problem Lunatic, you don't listen.