Author Topic: L A K E R S # 1  (Read 359 times)

WILL-I-DIE

L A K E R S # 1
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:02:22 PM »
thats whats up. we lookin good. every game we lookin even better. lets just
hope we dont fuck up in the end. were a very good playoff team right now that
can go far. lets just see what happens...

OG Hack Wilson

Re: L A K E R S # 1
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
#1?

are they 29-3?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
I think the record we have in the west with our tough ass schedule is equally impressive to what Boston's done.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »
I think the record we have in the west with our tough ass schedule is equally impressive to what Boston's done.

and its funny that we schooled you guys twice this year, including on the 4 game road trip.

KG > Bynum

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »

i actually agree i mean we're what the 6th seed but two losses to the #1 seed and we're number 1 the west is so much more competitive this year. the celtics have the lux of only having to really worry about detroit. i'm not saying boston isn't one of the best teams, cuz they deserve that number 1 spot, but i say put them in the west they'd have more than 3 losses

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 02:42:06 PM »

and its funny that we schooled you guys twice this year, including on the 4 game road trip.

KG > Bynum

Well see how long your old ass players last. I went through this in 2004 already. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 02:42:32 PM »

i actually agree i mean we're what the 6th seed but two losses to the #1 seed and we're number 1 the west is so much more competitive this year. the celtics have the lux of only having to really worry about detroit. i'm not saying boston isn't one of the best teams, cuz they deserve that number 1 spot, but i say put them in the west they'd have more than 3 losses

We're actually 1 loss away from the #1 seed. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

1.5 actually
We're actually 1 loss away from the #1 seed. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »
We're talkin about the loss column, there's no such thing as 1.5...LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 02:58:32 PM »

KG > Bynum

Well see how long your old ass players last. I went through this in 2004 already. :-*

yeah but you don't think FA's won't tale discounts to join us and get a ring?

i remember the 04 lakers, i was convinced they were going to win too.  crazy year.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 03:01:12 PM »

either way though i'm still right ....phoenix can't just loose 1 game and we're number 1, they'd have to lose two games for us to leap frog the competition, and that's granted SA loses a game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 04:09:15 PM »

either way though i'm still right ....phoenix can't just loose 1 game and we're number 1, they'd have to lose two games for us to leap frog the competition, and that's granted SA loses a game

I know, but I'm pretty sure we were only talkin about the loss column. Otherwise, you mention how many wins away you are from the top, not losses.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:08 PM »

KG > Bynum

yeah but you don't think FA's won't tale discounts to join us and get a ring?

i remember the 04 lakers, i was convinced they were going to win too.  crazy year.

Possibly. But chemistry is a major issue in this league. You can't just sign a player and expect them to contribute instantaneously nowadays...I mean, it's a possibility, but with the players currently available, it's not likely.