Author Topic: L A K E R S # 1  (Read 360 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: L A K E R S # 1
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »
I think the record we have in the west with our tough ass schedule is equally impressive to what Boston's done.

KG > Bynum

not exactly goin out on a limb with that statement lol

Bill Russell > Kurt Rambis
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 05:13:26 PM »
I think the record we have in the west with our tough ass schedule is equally impressive to what Boston's done.

i actually agree i mean we're what the 6th seed but two losses to the #1 seed and we're number 1 the west is so much more competitive this year. the celtics have the lux of only having to really worry about detroit. i'm not saying boston isn't one of the best teams, cuz they deserve that number 1 spot, but i say put them in the west they'd have more than 3 losses

1.5 actually
We're actually 1 loss away from the #1 seed. 8)

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....the bandwagon just rolled through and guess who just hopped back on!!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

KG > Bynum

try telling that to NIK, he's got Bynum up there with Bill Russel right now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 06:03:03 PM »

KG > Bynum

try telling that to NIK, he's got Bynum up there with Bill Russel right now

Not exactly...obviously, KG is better than Bynum now. Come on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 06:03:37 PM »

i actually agree i mean we're what the 6th seed but two losses to the #1 seed and we're number 1 the west is so much more competitive this year. the celtics have the lux of only having to really worry about detroit. i'm not saying boston isn't one of the best teams, cuz they deserve that number 1 spot, but i say put them in the west they'd have more than 3 losses

1.5 actually

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....the bandwagon just rolled through and guess who just hopped back on!!!

LOL.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »
at the end of the day, everybody knew boston was gonna kick ass this
season and the lakers were not gonna do so good but by surprise the lakers
are doing pretty damn good if you ask me.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 11:13:32 PM »

1.5 actually

nope. i still don't like kobe.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 03:16:58 AM »

1.5 actually

thats cool. i guess i can respect that. you dont have to like Kobe to like the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »
Yea...he didn't like the Lakers when they were losing either. He "liked Kobe" in the beginning of last season when we were winning. Now he has an excuse- "I like Bynum"...LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
Yea...he didn't like the Lakers when they were losing either. He "liked Kobe" in the beginning of last season when we were winning. Now he has an excuse- "I like Bynum"...LOL.

lol wtf are you talking about . always been a laker fan. the last time i really liked kobe was around 04' my respect for dude has been going down hill since he threatened to leave us for the clippers. i was adiment that if they lose in the first round  last year  (again) that i wouldn't be apposed to trading him.

- i like caron
-i've liked lamar
-i like luke
-love fisher (welcome back)
-didn't care for smush
-don't care about Rad
-like turiaf as a person...as a player ::in borat voice::: not so much
- like farmar
-warming up to critt
-hate mihm
-don't care for kwame
- like bynum
- really liking Ariza
-dont' care for sasha
- didn't care for shamond
-wanted to like cook
-i fucking HATE joel as the play by play .....i watch the court side over the play by play game now
- coby karl is okay
-evans i didn't really care for
- disliked mckie
- always liked jackson as coach
-rooted for rudy t
-hamblen....ehh
- gary vitti is the absolute MAN IMO
- i love the laker girls except that fucking ugly red head they had at one point and a couple of those lanky blonde ones they have now

am i missing anything? that's my official run down of the lakers.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »

1.5 actually

thats cool. i guess i can respect that. you dont have to like Kobe to like the Lakers.
thank you.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »
Man Fisher and Bynum have really made a difference with the Lakers in the starting unit.The bench is also fucking sick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »

lol wtf are you talking about . always been a laker fan. the last time i really liked kobe was around 04' my respect for dude has been going down hill since he threatened to leave us for the clippers. i was adiment that if they lose in the first round  last year  (again) that i wouldn't be apposed to trading him.

- i like caron
-i've liked lamar
-i like luke
-love fisher (welcome back)
-didn't care for smush
-don't care about Rad
-like turiaf as a person...as a player ::in borat voice::: not so much
- like farmar
-warming up to critt
-hate mihm
-don't care for kwame
- like bynum
- really liking Ariza
-dont' care for sasha
- didn't care for shamond
-wanted to like cook
-i fucking HATE joel as the play by play .....i watch the court side over the play by play game now
- coby karl is okay
-evans i didn't really care for
- disliked mckie
- always liked jackson as coach
-rooted for rudy t
-hamblen....ehh
- gary vitti is the absolute MAN IMO
- i love the laker girls except that fucking ugly red head they had at one point and a couple of those lanky blonde ones they have now

am i missing anything? that's my official run down of the lakers.

You hate Kobe because he was checking out what the Clippers had to offer, but you still love Shaq, despite his threats to retire if the Lakers don't trade him? LOL! Makes perfect sense. Jake, I know that on the inside you love Kobe...It's okay, we don't think any less of you as a Shaq fan. You were DEFINITELY talkin about how you started liking Kobe again in the beginning of last season, when we were killin all the good teams..and if you truly want Kobe traded, then I feel very bad for you (if you're really a Laker fan)...PeACe