Author Topic: The Wizards Got The Celtics #...  (Read 1171 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Wizards Got The Celtics #...
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 02:01:53 AM »
not all, but some people are smart enough to get things.

btw ....as of right now the lakers are the #1 seed now officially.

Congratulations. it took a 48 point effort against a horrible team to win by 2 in OT, but a W is a W.

Yes...which proves how dominant Bynum has been. 8)

I wouldn't go that far just yet, but he has been an integral part of their success this year. And just think, the Lakers passed on old ass Jason Kidd to keep Bynum. I MEAN WERE TALKING ABOUT JASON FUCKING KIDD!!! LOL

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 02:39:54 AM »
I do not know , lets be serious for one second , anyone who do not seem what bring Bynum on both offensive i.e high percentage shots, offensive boards and defensive end i.e blocked , changed shots AND simply being a big body in the paint who makes opponents guards penetration more difficult, is just straight blind or do not watch Lakers game and simply take a look at the boxscore ... then watch the Sonics game .. even Stevie Wonder would notice the difference

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 08:44:55 AM »
Wizards are better without Arenas .. dude got a great 1st half of season last year then he thought he was god and become to take 35 feet three shots, was 1-13 during lots of game but still keep shooting ... trade Arenas for an interior player ..

addition by subtraction
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 09:03:30 AM »
arenas is a faggot, he thinks he's so great for making those impossible shots, lol, everybody makes an impossible shot once in a while if he only takes enough of them.. taking as many impossible shots as arenas does is very dumb, especially as a point guard.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Congratulations. it took a 48 point effort against a horrible team to win by 2 in OT, but a W is a W.

I wouldn't go that far just yet, but he has been an integral part of their success this year. And just think, the Lakers passed on old ass Jason Kidd to keep Bynum. I MEAN WERE TALKING ABOUT JASON FUCKING KIDD!!! LOL

I'm extremely glad the Lakers didn't trade for Kidd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
arenas is a faggot, he thinks he's so great for making those impossible shots, lol, everybody makes an impossible shot once in a while if he only takes enough of them.. taking as many impossible shots as arenas does is very dumb, especially as a point guard.

He's a shooting guard in a point guards body...They should start Daniels at the point and move Arenas to the 2 (though that could potentially cause match-up problems in their opponents favor).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »

I'm extremely glad the Lakers didn't trade for Kidd.

i told yall Laker fans that Kidd wasn't worth trading for

he's having his worst shooting season % wise, the decline is on
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »
Damn Wizards fans gotta be on a hell of a roller coaster ride right now. Back to back W's vs Bostonand now a loss to the Knicks! lol wtf

OchoCinco

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »
i dont see what the big deal is...i mean the celtics are going to the playoffs easy. who cares if they lose to every scrub team out there? there focus is on winning in the playoffs, and they definatly have the staff to do so.

look at wat happen to the cowboys wehn they slacked off......

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »

Seattle has a horrible record, but we don't get blown out that much, a lot of our L's have been close

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
Damn Wizards fans gotta be on a hell of a roller coaster ride right now. Back to back W's vs Bostonand now a loss to the Knicks! lol wtf

wizzards use all their energy on the best team

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 09:46:32 PM »

Seattle has a horrible record, but we don't get blown out that much, a lot of our L's have been close

Don't get me wrong, they have some great talent on the Sonics, and will be a force by the time they live in OKC. They would be a lot better if Durant was strong enough to play the 3 at an NBA level because that would allow the guy who SHOULD be starting at 2 for yall (Jeff Green) to start. Too bad for Green. He isn't getting the time he should get because your 3 is not ready to play his own position.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:48:16 PM by Turf Hitta »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

He's a shooting guard in a point guards body...They should start Daniels at the point and move Arenas to the 2 (though that could potentially cause match-up problems in their opponents favor).

I been saying for a while that would be best for Wizards. Arenas would still need to get over his ego tho. Purposely going for 50 points to get revenge on coaches or players is not cool.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »

Don't get me wrong, they have some great talent on the Sonics, and will be a force by the time they live in OKC. They would be a lot better if Durant was strong enough to play the 3 at an NBA level because that would allow the guy who SHOULD be starting at 2 for yall (Jeff Green) to start. Too bad for Green. He isn't getting the time he should get because your 3 is not ready to play his own position.

Huh? Durant is not only smaller, but he's naturally more of a shooting guard than Green is.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:59 PM »
Yeah Green is definitely not a SG