Author Topic: Getting wisdom teeth out  (Read 1173 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Getting wisdom teeth out
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »
LMAO!

SGV

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »
^Dude, you're not funny. LOL. In most cases, removing the wisdom teeth is mandatory, because it pushes on the rest of your teeth by growing into them. That can ultimately fuck your jaw structure up- permanently...Good luck!

Depending on how they grow in they can do some damage. I had one grow in diagnol. That shit killed me. And since it grew in all fucked up the gum grew over it. Had to get the gum cut and the tooth removed.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »
LOL @ nat thinking everything is a scam against the black man

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 08:15:41 PM »
Mine grew in completely....never had to have em pulled.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 11:44:08 PM »
^ And before somebody laughs their ass off, I say that becuz I heard you supposed have gotten them at 16 and I don't see nuthin'.

Sometimes, it wont grow out until later. It all depends on the person. You can see 'em in an x-ray.

SGV

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 11:55:48 PM »

My homie's Mexican/Salvadorean, he thinks everythings a conspiracy made by the U.S. Gov't.

He won't use any toothpaste with Flouride, he thinks the Gov't uses Flouride to control people's brains.

He doesn't want to get his Son or dog any immunization shots (thank God his wife did it without him knowing... haha) as he thinks the U.S. does that to control people's brains.

If his cell phone echoes, he hangs up because he feels the Gov't is listening to his convo...

Some people can be paranoind...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »
^LOL

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 12:20:37 AM »
me im never getting mine pulled just a plot by these so called doctors and dentist to put more money in they pocket. read books.

Yup haha, they tellin me to get mine out too lol!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 04:32:57 AM »
^ And before somebody laughs their ass off, I say that becuz I heard you supposed have gotten them at 16 and I don't see nuthin'.

So this is based on a true story ? How much did you get for selling the rights :

http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60357838/

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2008, 08:43:15 AM »
hmm thats funny i dont remember saying anything about Black in this thread.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2008, 08:45:26 AM »

My homie's Mexican/Salvadorean, he thinks everythings a conspiracy made by the U.S. Gov't.

He won't use any toothpaste with Flouride, he thinks the Gov't uses Flouride to control people's brains.

He doesn't want to get his Son or dog any immunization shots (thank God his wife did it without him knowing... haha) as he thinks the U.S. does that to control people's brains.

If his cell phone echoes, he hangs up because he feels the Gov't is listening to his convo...

he on his toes, thats good. thats fucked up his wife went behind his back to give the kids immunization shot, when he forbid it for good reason vaccines dont equal what people think vaccines do. cell i got one dont use it to much do to the fact it can cause cancer.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »

So this is based on a true story ? How much did you get for selling the rights :

What the FUCKKK was that?! That's a REAL movie?? LMFAO!!! Wowww.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2008, 03:02:42 PM »

What the FUCKKK was that?! That's a REAL movie?? LMFAO!!! Wowww.

No...It's a fake one.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

he on his toes, thats good. thats fucked up his wife went behind his back to give the kids immunization shot, when he forbid it for good reason vaccines dont equal what people think vaccines do. cell i got one dont use it to much do to the fact it can cause cancer.

lol and u say people here are ignorant shit talkers. take a look in the mirror. shit.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »
^^^ how am i talkin shit here? you guys try so hard to find something to get at me with ... its crazy