Author Topic: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.  (Read 2271 times)

Trauma-san

Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:13:24 PM »
I was watching CNN tonight, and they were showing graphs, and I realized that Mitt Romney has beat the shit out of Ron Paul so far in the primary elections.  Here's the score, in case you're wondering.

1. Iowa - Huckabee won, Romney came in second, Ron Paul didn't make the list.
2. Wyoming - Romney won, Ron paul didn't make the list.
3. New Hampshire - McCain won, Romney came in second, Ron Paul didn't make the list.
4. Michigan - Romney won, Ron Paul didn't make the list.

I wonder how S.C. and Nevada are going to go Saturday?  Maybe Ron Paul can win!  Everybody go hang a sheet off a bridge somewhere with his name on it!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »
I don't think it matters anymore since paul haven't won a single state.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:00:35 AM »
what the fuck is a list? he finished 4th beating rudy and fred combined in michigan

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »
Paul might do better in South Carolina, but I doubt it. Keep in mind Romney is a multimillionaire and is pretty much financing his own campaign.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 12:31:01 AM »
I feel bad for you, kid. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 12:48:48 AM »
People who vote for a candidate simply because they agree with the candidate's views even though he has no chance of winning are so pathetic. I feel like pointing out the fact that the candidate has no chance in hell to win, even though the supporters never claimed he was going to win. That makes me feel less pathetic about my own life as a 30 year old faggot who pulls coins out of arcade machines.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 05:42:10 AM »
HEY! You work on Arcade Machines too?  We should talk.  In a well lit, crowded environment though because you're a self admitted faggot, but we should talk!

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 07:23:34 AM »
what the fuck is a list? he finished 4th beating rudy and fred combined in michigan

Have you ever seen the olympics on television?  When every great athlete from the entire world comes there, billions of dollars are involved, it's only the best of the best and it dominates television for weeks.  The competition is fierce, and the winners are remembered for eternity.  When they finally get around to having the awards ceremony, there are only three platforms to stand on... if you're fourth, you don't make the list. 

By the way, Mitt Romney was in charge of the last American Olympics, one of the most successful games ever.  Ron Paul didn't have shit to do with it, if you're wondering. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 09:21:26 AM »
HEY! You work on Arcade Machines too?  We should talk.  In a well lit, crowded environment though because you're a self admitted faggot, but we should talk!

No, I'm actually a straight 22 year old college student... .sorry to get your hopes up....I doubt you'll find any other 30 year old faggots who still pull coins out of arcade machines.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 12:59:19 PM »

No, I'm actually a straight 22 year old college student... .sorry to get your hopes up....I doubt you'll find any other 30 year old faggots who still pull coins out of arcade machines.

I'm confused.  You just offered a bit of information, then when I asked you if you supported it, you said no you did not support it.  No wonder you vote for Ron Paul.  Sounds like his record on earmarks. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »

LMFAO...please bachem, tell me ure joking...tell me this pasty shit eating coward does not do what you speak of....lol...arcades?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 04:17:27 PM »

I'm confused.  You just offered a bit of information, then when I asked you if you supported it, you said no you did not support it.  No wonder you vote for Ron Paul.  Sounds like his record on earmarks. 

If you assume that I support Ron Paul after reading this post, that means you recognized the sarcasm and realized I was speaking from your point of view. To ask for a date thereafter just proves what a fucking faggot you are. And if you're confused, it's most likely because you're a fucking idiot because I never stated that I'm voting for Ron Paul, nor did I even hint at it. Me pointing out that you're a fucking retard doesn't mean I'm voting for Ron Paul... it's simply that you're a fucking retard.

People who vote for a candidate simply because they agree with the candidate's views even though he has no chance of winning are so pathetic. I feel like pointing out the fact that the candidate has no chance in hell to win, even though the supporters never claimed he was going to win. That makes me feel less pathetic about my own life as a 30 year old faggot who pulls coins out of arcade machines.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 04:21:54 PM »

LMFAO...please bachem, tell me ure joking...tell me this pasty shit eating coward does not do what you speak of....lol...arcades?

No bro it's not a joke. Why else do you think this faggot acts the way he does? His dad is rotting in hell somewhere... most likely because he had a little faggot for a son... this chump right here earned a bachelor's degree only to drive around town and pull quarters out of arcade machines.... you'd be mad at the world too... you too would feel like coming on a message board and telling people something they already know, yap about blowing up the Middle East, and other retarded shit just to make yourself feel a little better.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 04:37:07 PM »

No bro it's not a joke. Why else do you think this faggot acts the way he does? His dad is rotting in hell somewhere... most likely because he had a little faggot for a son... this chump right here earned a bachelor's degree only to drive around town and pull quarters out of arcade machines.... you'd be mad at the world too... you too would feel like coming on a message board and telling people something they already know, yap about blowing up the Middle East, and other retarded shit just to make yourself feel a little better.

I even remember a post Trauma made (I can't find it, but I sure as hell remember it) where he claimed that he lived alone surrounded by a huge gun collection.  Ever notice how in all of the topics dealing with gun control, he's quick to take the pro-gun side?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »

I even remember a post Trauma made (I can't find it, but I sure as hell remember it) where he claimed that he lived alone surrounded by a huge gun collection.  Ever notice how in all of the topics dealing with gun control, he's quick to take the pro-gun side?

smh @ trauma not lying in bed at night next to a soft beautiful woman, but rather a bottle of liquor and doritos

smh @ trauma contemplating another virginia tech attack
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll