Author Topic: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.  (Read 2273 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Mitt Romney soundly defeats Ron Paul in every state so far.
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
Could somebody explain what's so damn fucking liberal about McCain?
His positions on
-immigration
-taxes
-enovronment/global warming

smegma

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »
I think the last thing the world needs is McCain as the president of the U.S. If I was a U.S. citizen I'd vote for a Democrat because all of the Republican candidates suck.

McCain: I don't like his views on the war of terror.
Romney: He's a mormon, which automatically leads me to believe he has a secret agenda (sorry, I've had too many bad experiences with mormons).
Huckabee: Let's not even start about this moron.
Guilliani: If you see how many (family members of) victims of the 911 attacs don't have anything good to say about what the gov't did for them, I don't see why I would vote for Guilliani. He was responsible after all.
Ron Paul: He seems to be a good candidate, but he doesn't have a chance.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 11:23:49 AM »
Could somebody explain what's so damn fucking liberal about McCain?
His positions on
-immigration
-taxes
-enovronment/global warming

So he is in favor of (il)legal immigration, higher taxes for the wealthy and Kyoto, or what? I thought dude was ready to bomb Iran once and for all.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:28:14 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:13 PM »
He is in favor of Amnesty for illegal aliens, and he tells everybody he's not.

He is in favor of spending tons of cash to fight global warming.

He voted against Bush's tax cuts. 

He's nobody I would ever vote for. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 10:53:53 PM »
after Ron Paul, Fred Thompson was the closest out of everyone to being Conservative, but still not totally

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2008, 05:21:20 AM »
Mitt isn't pro choice.  America is for gun control, what's wrong with that?  Guns should be controlled.  You think felons should have guns?  That's not a conservative value.  Mitt is a true conservative, and you missed the whole point about the rest of the candidates.  You must be a stupid motherfucker to vote for Paul when you don't even understand the other candidates.  What is a cum sponge? 

The liberal media, who are almost all, selfadmitted democratic voters, would prefer that a liberal republican win the nomination, because they like the liberals more than they like conservatives.  If Mitt Romney wins the nomination, it tells the liberal reporters that the conservative base is still alive and well, which they do not want to hear because they feel we're all backwoods hicks. 

The truth is, America lives largely a conservative life.  Most people practice conservative principles in their everyday lives, and if they thought about it and weren't concerned with public perception would largely vote republican.  There are certain selfish motherfuckers who vote democrat because they're looking for handouts, but republicans have time-proven and logical principles that govern their policies; democrats talk a good game but do not have 1 single policy that you can point out as a success.  They fuck up everything. 

Look @ the life America lives.  Abortion is dropping, because people in general don't agree with it.  Most Americans own a gun.  The country was founded with that right, democrats have no problem taking that away from you.  Americans speak their mind; because they have the 1st amendment right to do so.  Shit like McCain Feingold attempts to take that away from us.  If your neighbor threatens to kick your ass, most Americans will go kick their neighbors ass.... then complain when America kicks Iraq's ass.  It's all a perception of how they'll be viewed, what will the world think of us... when in reality people in their everyday lives live very conservatively.  Most Americans are religious, but don't want anybody to think they're a bigot so go out of their way to speak out against those who wear their religion on their sleeve.  Most Americans work side by side with people of all races, but democrats want to vote in policies that specifically make the races unequal through some notion of government enforced 'catch up'.  When a white guy and a black guy work in the same business, they don't get along because of some policy.  They get along because they just don't even think about it. 

You only like Mitt because he's Mormon.  That and his sideburns.  Admit it. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 07:33:21 AM »
Mitt isn't pro choice.  America is for gun control, what's wrong with that?  Guns should be controlled.  You think felons should have guns?  That's not a conservative value.  Mitt is a true conservative, and you missed the whole point about the rest of the candidates.  You must be a stupid motherfucker to vote for Paul when you don't even understand the other candidates.  What is a cum sponge? 

The liberal media, who are almost all, selfadmitted democratic voters, would prefer that a liberal republican win the nomination, because they like the liberals more than they like conservatives.  If Mitt Romney wins the nomination, it tells the liberal reporters that the conservative base is still alive and well, which they do not want to hear because they feel we're all backwoods hicks. 

The truth is, America lives largely a conservative life.  Most people practice conservative principles in their everyday lives, and if they thought about it and weren't concerned with public perception would largely vote republican.  There are certain selfish motherfuckers who vote democrat because they're looking for handouts, but republicans have time-proven and logical principles that govern their policies; democrats talk a good game but do not have 1 single policy that you can point out as a success.  They fuck up everything. 

Look @ the life America lives.  Abortion is dropping, because people in general don't agree with it.  Most Americans own a gun.  The country was founded with that right, democrats have no problem taking that away from you.  Americans speak their mind; because they have the 1st amendment right to do so.  Shit like McCain Feingold attempts to take that away from us.  If your neighbor threatens to kick your ass, most Americans will go kick their neighbors ass.... then complain when America kicks Iraq's ass.  It's all a perception of how they'll be viewed, what will the world think of us... when in reality people in their everyday lives live very conservatively.  Most Americans are religious, but don't want anybody to think they're a bigot so go out of their way to speak out against those who wear their religion on their sleeve.  Most Americans work side by side with people of all races, but democrats want to vote in policies that specifically make the races unequal through some notion of government enforced 'catch up'.  When a white guy and a black guy work in the same business, they don't get along because of some policy.  They get along because they just don't even think about it. 

this is the stupidest shit ive ever heard
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll