Author Topic: Cloverfield  (Read 985 times)

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: Cloverfield
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
My bad.

SPOILER:

Did anybody else notice at the last few seconds of the movie after Rob & Beth die, they show footage of them at Coney Island. Well when they're looking at the water, you can see something crash land into the water at the right side of the screen.
My Future Wife:

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 01:40:51 PM »
^ Did not notice that, but I heard a few people talk about it. Now I have to go see it again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 01:23:42 AM »
I heard its from deep in the sea. From all the marketing the movie producers have been doing from the past 8 months.

but they leave you hanging...check 1-18-08.com (i think thats the website)..for the pics and shit

dope ass movie
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 07:02:14 AM »
I heard it was a large Britney Spears, except it took care of its children  ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
I heard it was a large Britney Spears, except it took care of its children  ???
LOL WTF?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »
**SPOILER** The Monster below...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougwantsrevenge/2124824171/

Nope.  I couldn't really figure out what it looked like exactly, but I can definitely say it wasn't that.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 08:33:27 AM »

Nope.  I couldn't really figure out what it looked like exactly, but I can definitely say it wasn't that.

yea...it has the right idea..but it looked different....it had like 4 legs plus two smaller arms in the middle...and a tail. (or tentactle)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 09:23:19 AM »

yea...it has the right idea..but it looked different....it had like 4 legs plus two smaller arms in the middle...and a tail. (or tentactle)

It's probably early artwork for the movie? 

Narrator

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »

I thought it looked kinda like a cross between "Alien" and Gollum, except much, MUCH bigger.  It looked nothing like that picture in any way that I could tell.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
like siko said , i really enjoyed this movie and i thought they did a very good job with it. i mean it's not a classic, but it's not bad like Godzilla . in my opinion the ONLY flaw is the monster is a littler corny lookin, but there's so many more pros to this movie i think it's good you go out and see it. i had a couple of KIDS boo at the end of this movie theater i saw it at but, it was cuz it ended unconventially (no room for a sequal with the same people, that's for sure)

about the monster

shit looked like  a cross between: and

i think they used  HPLlovecraft's cthulhu monster as inspiration

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
If anyone REALLY wants to spoil the secret for the film:

MAJOR SPOILERS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NkS2GuqQHVg (concept art - NOT the one that other cat posted of the whale-like thing)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9qWFMJ8vHI (footage from the film)

Contrary to what people will tell you, there's actually a good view of the monster from the air (filmed by a news helicopter and seen on a TV) seen fairly early after it attacks, so the suspense of trying to figure out what it looks like doesn't last that long.  You just don't get a good look at its face until the very end.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »
at the end of the movie/credits people say they here something...some dude on a radio saying "its still alive"

Plus that one chick survived o their could be a sequel...plus all that viral marketing about sea bed nector and slusho and shit has to do about something

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 03:58:15 PM »
when they're at the brooklyn bridge and hud is filming the statue of liberty with no head etc.. there is another guy who is also filming, and hud and that guy film each other for a second or two. matt reeves did an interview saying if they did a sequel, it would be something like that.. so do a movie of the same attack but following a different group of people this time
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »
when they're at the brooklyn bridge and hud is filming the statue of liberty with no head etc.. there is another guy who is also filming, and hud and that guy film each other for a second or two. matt reeves did an interview saying if they did a sequel, it would be something like that.. so do a movie of the same attack but following a different group of people this time

i like that idea better. who gives a fuck about that one chick. plus it's cool that the two people died together I THINK.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 02:49:51 PM »
If anyone REALLY wants to spoil the secret for the film:

MAJOR SPOILERS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NkS2GuqQHVg (concept art - NOT the one that other cat posted of the whale-like thing)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j9qWFMJ8vHI (footage from the film)

Contrary to what people will tell you, there's actually a good view of the monster from the air (filmed by a news helicopter and seen on a TV) seen fairly early after it attacks, so the suspense of trying to figure out what it looks like doesn't last that long.  You just don't get a good look at its face until the very end.
\

can you post images of everything you just mentioned? thanks

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram