Author Topic: Jay Rock & K-Dot Unleash "No Sleep Till NYC" For Free (Warrior, GMalone, JulioG)  (Read 209 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jayrock-kdot-nosleeptillnyc/

Jay Rock & K-Dot Unleash "No Sleep Till NYC" For Free - December 15, 2007 By : Rud

As we reported during November, Jay Rock and K-Dot have released "No Sleep Till NYC" in conjunction with DJ Warrior alongside DJ Skee, DJ Envy and DJ Big Mike.

The street album features the two stars of Top Dawg Entertainment trading verses over classic instrumentals from across Hip-Hop. The instrumentals include East Coast beats such as "Shook Ones Pt. 2", "C.R.E.A.M.", "Dead Presidents", "Smooth Operator" and "Brooklyns Finest", as well as West Coast classics such as "Deep Cover", "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted", "Why U Bullshittin'" and "Big Pimpin'" amongst others.

The duo also get help by fellow Watts star Hoo-Bangin/Cash Money
artist Glasses Malone as well as fellow Top Dawg Entertainment artists Punch and Ab-Soul with the legendary DJ Julio G also making an appearance certifying the mixtape.

"No Sleep Til NYC" is an insight to the young talented MC's that are developing here on the West Coast and will no doubt appeal to Hip Hop fans all over the world and with that said DJ Warrior<, Jay Rock and K-Dot have authorised the free release of this as a mixtape download via the Dubcnn Distribution Network. Use the link below to move through to grab the free download.

Dubcnn Presents: Jay Rock & K-Dot - No Sleep Till NYC (Free Download)

If you missed out on our three preview tracks last month we have them again for you here; Half Way Crooks (Feat. Punch), Gangsta Party 08 and Preach.

Enjoy the new release and take some to visit Jay Rock's MySpace page as well as our forum to drop your thoughts.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

Another great mixtape from tha west and dubcnn. Bout to pop this in the player right now!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I was hoping they would release this as a free download... ;) Glad to see they did. Thanks to Jay Rock, K-Dot & of course Dubcnn.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hell yeah!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
jay rock
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »
who else has checked this?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

~Lucien~

it's on my ipod now... thanks

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
thanks dubccnn this mixtape is dope by releassing this for free i can see i will buy their albums so imo its a good move

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
Ok.....I don't understand this mixtape at all....K Dot, whoever he is, cant even flow in sync with the beat that is playing, Jay Rock isnt comming with anything great either and his vocals are way too loud on some of the tracks....Poor engineering and seriously, get a rapper who knows how to rap with a beat. It sounds like K Dot is rapping to another song than the one thats being played and his vocals were "cut and pasted" to the tracks....I dont like his raps at all. Whats the title mean? No spleep till NYC? Is that like they're goal or something? To get to NYC? LAME. This isnt Westcoast rap...doesnt even sound like it. Try again Jay Rock..

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok.....I don't understand this mixtape at all....K Dot, whoever he is, cant even flow in sync with the beat that is playing, Jay Rock isnt comming with anything great either and his vocals are way too loud on some of the tracks....Poor engineering and seriously, get a rapper who knows how to rap with a beat. It sounds like K Dot is rapping to another song than the one thats being played and his vocals were "cut and pasted" to the tracks....I dont like his raps at all. Whats the title mean? No spleep till NYC? Is that like they're goal or something? To get to NYC? LAME. This isnt Westcoast rap...doesnt even sound like it. Try again Jay Rock..

^^^^^that guys on crack...this mixtape is the bizness!!

D~Nice

I have been bumping this all day today along with Dubee and this shit is bangin. If ya have not picked it up yet, ya know what ya need to do.

bwstakeover

Jay Rock is Fuking Dope, really, alota people say Joel Ortiz, Bishop, Gage,Uncle Murda dope, no they aint, they are lyrically dope, jay Rock can Really Jump on hte track and Body it, like Game,i guess Game been tearchin them niggaz, coz I already Knew, if that was Ice Cube feat jay Rock-Gangsta RAp made me do it remix, i already knew it was gonna be ethered without listening and it did....

I guess its the swagga, enegry and Just the whole thing plays off, some rappers just rap, Niggaz like Jay Rock, Game, they Make a statement in the songs,  like in Cali Niggaz song, alota dUdes came o nthe track with heat, real heat, but Jay Got on it and made a Statement, like A Stamp on the song....There are not many rappers that can do it, Clrear Rhymes, Easy Metaphors and u dont get lost listening to his shit, like Games....When Bishop Raps, i get lost in his raps and Loose the topic he rapping about, and it becomes boring....

For Example \, Listren to Game feat Nas-Hustlers, when u hear it first time, u are like Interested in what Game gonna say, every line, he aint just rapping he making it interesting, now thats ART my niggaz,

messi19

Fuck outta here fool. I mean u a lil right bout K-Dots flow and all but he's still young he can improve.