Author Topic: New Interview With Nu Jerzey Devil On XXLMag.com - Talks Game, Fase & Dr. Dre!  (Read 2530 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here's my new interview with The Black Wall Streets Nu Jerzey Devil for XXLMag.com ... Devil talks about all of the rumors regarding Game, Fase, and Dr. Dre...

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=18581

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

Damn man u always be interviewing crazy dudes lol, propz, imma check it out but u shoulda asked us for some questions lol!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, maybe next time... I wanted to get the rumors addressed more than anything else this time around. But that's good news about the official word regarding Game & Fase!

AnybodyKilla

Yeah, maybe next time... I wanted to get the rumors addressed more than anything else this time around. But that's good news about the official word regarding Game & Fase!

Fuck yah man, i was talking to Fase like last month, and i was like damn it was crazy back then when there was 4Bent and all them dudes in Compton back in like 04-05, im like wtf happened man, hes like i dont even know it was 2 good to be true and it all got fucked up so damn fast, hes like i miss that shit too. He must be a happy guy right now, so am i lol, hope to see Fase fuckin with Game on the music tip sometime soon, imma talk to Fase again too!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
nice props + cant  wait for the new CD

wcsoldier

Props Styles for the interview .. Game and Cube in June  :o... I dont care what people says, Dre wont be on it .. 100 percent sure, Game doesnt need these weak loop beats anyways..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Thanks! +1 to you and Johnny for your replys...  

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Styles for the interview .. Game and Cube in June  :o... I dont care what people says, Dre wont be on it .. 100 percent sure, Game doesnt need these weak loop beats anyways..

Um... Dre and Game are going back to the studio.

thisoneguy360

Props Styles, good interview  8)

AnybodyKilla

Thanks! +1 to you and Johnny for your replys...  

+1 to you man, u always come correct with the interviews, never ask stupid shit, get right down to the shit cats wanna know lol, u good at your job man, keep it up!!!

wcsoldier

yeah you know Im not saying they arent ... You always bring valid informations and got links with artists whereas I got not clue .. Im just saying I smell the usual  Dre beats finally didnt make the cut thing happened ..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah you know Im not saying they arent ... You always bring valid informations and got links with artists whereas I got not clue .. Im just saying I smell the usual  Dre beats finally didnt make the cut thing happened ..

I hear you homie. I think they have gotten over the politics and drama that went down last time though. Rumors have been surfacing on AHH and SOHH about Dre & Game working together and Devil gives the confirming word about all of that.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz on the interview stylez .. shits fire .. did you ever speak to Big wy about that ting i PM'd u about  ?? we need to get a interview with fase .. good 2 hear they squashed da beef .. hopefully fase will be involved in sum of the upcomin blackwall projects

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz on the interview stylez .. shits fire .. did you ever speak to Big wy about that ting i PM'd u about  ?? we need to get a interview with fase .. good 2 hear they squashed da beef .. hopefully fase will be involved in sum of the upcomin blackwall projects

Let me call Wy. If he's unreachable right now, I know I can reach his assistant. Thanks for the reminder!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wy's assistant is checking now....

Thanks for the feedback too...