Author Topic: Dissing - For Example, Eminem  (Read 613 times)

Trauma-san

Dissing - For Example, Eminem
« on: June 07, 2001, 12:35:48 AM »
Lets Get A Topic Started, A Heated One :)  

Everybody, And I Mean EVERYBODY Says Eminem Won't Diss REAL People.  I Got Somethin' To Say About That.

IF, I Wanted To Fight Somebody, and I'm A Lightweight, Am I Gonna Talk Smack To Mike Tyson? NO, Because He's A Heavyweight.

Eminem ISNT The Biggest White Guy In The World.  SO, What Sense Would It Make For Him To Talk Smack To Some Big Black Guy Like Shyne?

He Talks Junk To Everlast, ICP, NSync, Etc., Because THATS HIS SPEED! He Thinks He Can WHip Them, They're On His Level.  It Would Be IGNORANT Of Him To Diss Someone Like Shyne, Jayo Felony, Etc., Because They'd Sting Him.

Lyrically, He Could Take Most Anybody... And He Doesn't Mind, Like For Instance, He Took On Evidence, And Everlast, Who Like It Or Not, Are 2 Respected MC's.  (Even Everlast, Admit It... )

How Can You Talk Junk About Him Not Dissing "Real" Rappers, When If He Did, He KNOWS He'd Get Beat Down....?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Smooth

Re: Dissing - For Example, Eminem
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2001, 12:57:27 AM »
True that Trauma... i have never thought of it that way... but it totally makes sense
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2001, 01:12:43 AM »
But Doesn't Em Say "I Just Dont Give A Fuck"? Then I Guess He Does Give A Fuck. If He Didn't He Would Be Starting Shit With Anyone [eg. Pac]. Yeh I Feel Ya On That He Wouldn't Fuck With A Big Nigga Like Tyson Cause Thats Suicide But Shyne And Jayo Ain't That Big. He Won't Fuck With Those Niggaz Cause They Some Real Hard Niggaz. I Bet He Even Won't Diss Bushwick Bill Cause That Lil' Nigga Is Crazy For Sho' Not Like The SHOW Em Puts On.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2001, 05:04:25 AM »

But Doesn't Em Say "I Just Dont Give A Fuck"? Then I Guess He Does Give A Fuck. If He Didn't He Would Be Starting Shit With Anyone [eg. Pac].

Y WUD HE - COS PAC IS DEAD.....U DONT START DISSIN THE DEAD

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jay ay Beeee (Guest)

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2001, 05:14:49 AM »
There's no way Eminem could even come close to knocking Everlast out! I mean have you seen the video to jump around?  Em was forced to diss Everlast cuz Everlast dissed him - I agree with your actual theory tho.
But c'mon Everlast has the IRA backing him!
Fighting Irish
Safe

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2001, 05:54:30 AM »
 Yeah, But if he only picks on people he thinks he can take.... doesn't that make'em kind of like a bully? I mean, if he says a lil thing about the boy bands it aint that bad... but if he's talkin shit about tha boy bands like every other song... knowing they aint gonna do shit... It's kinda bitch, dont you think? LoL... like beating up the lil nerdy kids in school so people will think you can fight.

And I see what you mean about how dissing people that you know can hurt you is IGNORANT... but in this case, Shyne is taking shots at Eminem.. if Eminem is down, he should atleast stick up for himself.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2001, 05:56:11 AM »
 Oh yeah... just to add to that.... If he doesn't stick up for himself... then It kinda makes him just like the boy bands....

Knowing people are talkin shit about you but you just smile in your videos and act like it's all good.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2001, 07:08:43 AM »

But c'mon Everlast has the IRA backing him!

Nah it aint happening mate.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2001, 01:17:10 PM »
Well, I Just Wanted To Make The Point that Everybody Says Em's Disses Are Pointless, BEcause He Only Disses Punks, But Think About It...

He'll Diss Back To Shyne, But He'll Keep it Lyrical, He Ain't Gonna Come With Some "Whip Your Ass" Stuff, Watch.

And Doesn't He Just Say What We ALL Want To Say About Boy Bands? I'd Say That's keepin It Pretty Real, LOL.  

Christina Aguilera He Was Provoked In That One...

Take Britney Spears.  Annoying, But he Hasn't Said Really Too Much Bad About Her, Ya Know?  Just A Few Things...

ICP Started It Too, They've Had Beef For YEARS, Supposedly The First Dre Song Em Ever Did Was An ICP Diss... (Unreleased)... They're Crazy, But I Guess Em Thinks He Can Take Them...

He Usually Has A Reason, Even If He Blows Things Outta Proportion.  Like Look At Kid Rock... He Doesn't Diss Him...and He's From Detroit...

The Evidence Diss Was Sorta Uncalled For, But Hey...

I Do'nt See Him As Being A Bully.. Now If He Dissed People That It Was OBVIOUS Would Destroy Him, I'd Have A Problem With It...

Jay ay Beeee (Guest)

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2001, 01:20:48 PM »

Nah it aint happening mate.

I know but he has links to them - check his tatoos

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2001, 04:18:20 PM »

Y WUD HE - COS PAC IS DEAD.....U DONT START DISSIN THE DEAD

peace

naw i meant if he didnt give a fuck he would be startin shit wit every1 like Pac did. yeh i could see how u misunderstood it. peace.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2001, 04:35:19 PM »

And Doesn't He Just Say What We ALL Want To Say About Boy Bands? I'd Say That's keepin It Pretty Real, LOL.  

Yeah, that's true, but like I said... it's coo' if he does a lil diss towards them but you hear Eminem mention them ALOT. Kinda makes him come off like a hater.... I dont know... I guess I just got that "You get yourz and I'ma get mine" attitude.

Plus, there aint really nobody else out there dissing the boy bands.... cuz there really aint no need for it.. EVERYBODY knows they're gay as fuck!

LoL.... see how I did that... i said they're "Gay as fuck!".... I aint about to post a whole Topic about it though.  ;)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2001, 04:44:01 PM »

naw i meant if he didnt give a fuck he would be startin shit wit every1 like Pac did. yeh i could see how u misunderstood it. peace.

O RITE!!

I GET YA NOW....SORRY MAN!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2001, 04:46:50 PM »

LoL.... see how I did that... i said they're "Gay as fuck!".... I aint about to post a whole Topic about it though.  ;)

Yeah, But That One Can Slide, Because Their Sexuality IS Questionable... LOL....

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2001, 07:56:18 PM »
Every other rapper and they mama screams "i don't give a fuck" why do you hold eminem to it and none of the othes? I don't blame him for the boy band disses those are tight,everybody wants to hear those.I think he dissed Dilated because he wanted to show peeps he can beef with real mc's as well as whack ones, although Everlast is very dope check his song "Get Down",i'll come back to this topic later,chick i like on the phone  ;) peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram